BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Rebecca S.
This product has been my every day go-to face wash. I typically have acne prone skin, and my acne has been going away! I really love the tingling sensation that it provides. This product is great for those with oily skin, I would not recommend it for dry skin, because the charcoal does dry it out.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I absolutely love Biore's Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser. This cleanser definitely works to clean deep into my pores and clear them out. My face feels extremely clean after using this and I love the cooling sensation it has on my skin. I am a continuous customer of this product and brand.
Sav C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This worked for about two weeks, and then the progress stopped. I'd highly recommend using a really hydrating moisturizer after this product because it dried out my skin, and I have combo / oily skin. The packaging is really simple, but it's the perfect size for the bathroom and every day uses.
Alexa S.
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I love how my skin feels cool and refreshed after every wash. It also keeps my skin very clear and is definitely by far the best face wash I have used. It doenst make my skin feel tight, and it keeps it super moisterized and doesnt dry out my skin. I love it!
Stephanie W.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I have used a LOT of expensive cleansers, and I somehow always return to this one. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean yet it doesn't feel stripped. Love the pump that it comes with! Very convenient to use. Obviously, this is my holy grail-- and it's so cheap!
Lauren K.
I love this product from Biore! I use this at least once a day. Just one pump is fine for a clean face. It is a gentle cleanser that leaves me feeling refreshed. I can definitely see the difference after using it religiously for a few weeks! I'll be buying another bottle when I finish this one!
Mackenzie C.
Largo, FL
It was a pretty good product. The first time I used it my face broke out bright red because I used it while taking acne medication. My sister then tried using it and said it didn’t make her break out at all and she enjoyed the feel. Just be sure to be careful if you have sensitive skin like mine!
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
I have sensitive skin so this product was definitely very harsh on my skin. I got a little bit of a cooling effect that can also be mistaken as a burning effect for those who have very sensitive skin. It does its job to declog pores, but I would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Maria C.
I really liked this product because I have always had acne problems, especially on my back and this product stopped my acne for the most part. It was my first time trying it and it felt very gentle, especially since I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
I had high hopes for this product but it didn't completely live up to all that I had thought. I have a very oily face, but no acne. I have been looking for something to dry it up a bit. This worked well immediately after using, but my skin seemed to go right back to normal within a few hours.
courtney p.