BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I picked this up in the store I was excited. Not only did it have a coupon on it but it looked amazing. It has a wonderful smell. I use this product every time I take a shower. It leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Sydney M.
Pleasanton, CA
I love the fresh smell and the clean feeling it leaves on my skin. A little goes a long way, too! I would have given it 5 stars, but I haven't had 5-star results. It works, don't get me wrong, but it has not been able to help with the patches of acne that I get on the sides of my face nor my nose.
Olivia B.
Henagar, AL
The biore charcoal foaming face wash is what I use in the shower. It comes in a convenient pump bottle for easy use. It is a very effective cleanser that foams up so you can scrub your whole face with a small amount of product. The only down side would be to me it smells funny but I still love it.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
I have sensitive skin so this product was definitely very harsh on my skin. I got a little bit of a cooling effect that can also be mistaken as a burning effect for those who have very sensitive skin. It does its job to declog pores, but I would not recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
I absolutely love Biore's Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser. This cleanser definitely works to clean deep into my pores and clear them out. My face feels extremely clean after using this and I love the cooling sensation it has on my skin. I am a continuous customer of this product and brand.
Alexa S.
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I love how my skin feels cool and refreshed after every wash. It also keeps my skin very clear and is definitely by far the best face wash I have used. It doenst make my skin feel tight, and it keeps it super moisterized and doesnt dry out my skin. I love it!
Stephanie W.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
I have used a LOT of expensive cleansers, and I somehow always return to this one. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean yet it doesn't feel stripped. Love the pump that it comes with! Very convenient to use. Obviously, this is my holy grail-- and it's so cheap!
Sav C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This worked for about two weeks, and then the progress stopped. I'd highly recommend using a really hydrating moisturizer after this product because it dried out my skin, and I have combo / oily skin. The packaging is really simple, but it's the perfect size for the bathroom and every day uses.
Lauren K.
I love this product from Biore! I use this at least once a day. Just one pump is fine for a clean face. It is a gentle cleanser that leaves me feeling refreshed. I can definitely see the difference after using it religiously for a few weeks! I'll be buying another bottle when I finish this one!
Maria C.
I really liked this product because I have always had acne problems, especially on my back and this product stopped my acne for the most part. It was my first time trying it and it felt very gentle, especially since I have sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?