BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I have normal to dry skin. My skin is never sensitive. However when using this product, I was super sensitive to it. I’m thinking it’s because of the Charcoal. I liked the product and would use it again, liked the warm tingly feeling— just not the redness it left afterwards.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Obsessed with this product. My skin is so sensitive and was consistently breaking out and this product is so gentle. Through consistent use I was able to notice an improvement. It's tingly as you're washing your face so you can almost feel how amazingly clean it's getting.
Sabrina S.
Gives your face a nice clean feeling, but almost a little too clean. My face felt a little tight after using but my skincare routine absorbed nicely and it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I wouldn’t use this every day, but it’s nice for that squeaky clean feeling after a long day. Price is fair and it lasts a good while.
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
The charcoal cleanser makes my skin feel super clean and soft after just one pump of it! It lathers up and it takes off most of my makeup. I would say that my acne got better as I used it. It's a decent price for the amount of product that you get! I would repurchase.
Ruthie N.
I bought this because there is a boom of charcoal products so I want it to try it. It felt very refreshing my face was clean and I think it really helps to clean the pores specially on the nose of course it is not like the peeling mask but I was satisfied with this cleanser.
Yocelyn F.
Dalton, GA
This product is a little pricey for my range, but I decided to try it out. It works exactly like it says it would. It did make my skin feel smoother and more clean. I would recommend this to other people, however, if you have dry skin then be careful not to use it too much!
Kimmy S.
Works very well. A bit strong for my sensitive skin. My face tends to be a little red and stingy after using in the shower with warm water. Even with this, I feel my face is very clean after using and smells very good. Would use again with gentle moisturizer afterwords.
Rhona D.
I bought this from CVS and I love this product because it is effective in clearing my facial impurities. I also noticed that pimple scar and redness became lighter after using this product would definitely buy this again although I have to make sure I moisturize afterwards because it tend to dry my skin
Hunter L.
Stone Mtn, GA
HOLY HECKIN GRAIL RIGHT HERE. I was originally wary of this, but my best friend was like "no hunter you need to try this" and I was like, eh. I GUESS. So I tried it and my horrible acne cleared up in a week! I was like, thank god, because a college senior should NOT have acne anymore. Definitely use this all the time.
Jeni S.
I think this Biore Charcoal Product is pretty darn good. It helps keep my blemishes down and I love the cold feeling it ha ps on my skin. I think the bottle it comes in is quite nice(couldn't be reused for something else later). Overall I would reccommend this to anyone.
courtney p.