BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acne Cleari...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah S.
By far my favorite face wash I have ever purchased! It comes in a convenient pump container and I kept it in the shower so I could do a deep facial clean every time I shower. It really helped with my acne and my face has never looked better! Definitely recommend this face wash!
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I use this acne cleanser every time I shower. It is not only good for the face, but also but the body. I love the smell of this product, and you can feel it working. The product is affordable and works very well. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues.
Alex R.
Danville, KY
I love this product! This product gives your skin such a deep clean you can literally feel your face tingle afterwards! I love the refreshed clean feeling after using this product. This product is also very decently priced. I definitely would recommend trying this product out!
Caitlin S.
This is my absolute favorite acne cleanser/product. This 100% never fails at taking care of my acne and breakouts. I can use this just a few times and it really works. I've been using it for years and highly recommend. It's super gentle on sensitive skin and very affordable.
Kassidy S.
Good product. Cleanses face well. I wish it was thicker in consistency because i feel it would work better and a cleanser. I would recommend this product to anyone with acne to try because it was a nice product to use, but i would recommend this more to oily skinned people.
Katherine B.
West Haven, CT
Affordable product that helps my skin feel super clean and not dried out. I have oily skin so it's hard to find products that don't dry your face all the way out but gets rid of oil. This was my first time using it and I like the exfoliating feel it gives. I'd buy it again
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
I almost wish there was a little something in this product to exfoliate but this face wash is definitely helping to maintain my skin and keep it from breaking out like crazy. I love that cooking feeling it leaves on my skin. It really makes it feel like it's doing the job!
Jen S.
Lincoln, NE
I expected more from this Brand and product. It really didn't change the blemishes I had. I liked the smell and the feeling it left my face feeling, but at the end of the product I still had blemishes (fewer) and pores were still noticeable. I would not recomment to others.
Steph C.
Spring City, PA
First time using this specific product, didn't like it. My face didn't feel clean, product had to much alcohol because my face burned for awhile after I washed. Didn't notice any difference with blackheads, like other charcoal products I've used in the past.. kind of bummed!
Kate C.
Homer , GA
this product is gentle on skin but still effectively fights acne. I've used this product several times, it's become my go to on-the-go facial cleanser. the only reason I gave 4/5 stars was because it isn't as effective as I would have hoped in terms of clearing up breakouts
courtney p.