BY BIORÉ #57 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
I got this product because I have really big pores An bad blackheads I put it on my face to wash my face , I have really sensitive skin I put it on my face An it burn really bad An it made my face red , it really didn't work for me I'm sorry Biore but you should make a product maybe for sensitive skin
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Biore is one of my favorites for face. Charcoal is a plus. Packing is more or less just the bottle. Love the value in biore products. I buy from Walmart or cvs mostly. I can't complain at all about anything they carry
Viginia H.
Great product. I love how charcoal has been trending lately and it does miracles!! I like to use this in the shower after I used a makeup wipe to remove as much as possible. I like to use this during my period week mainly because I get pimples around my chin / cheek area during that time of the month.
Alexis D.
Washington , DC
I use this along with the pore strips and think I’ve seen a difference in the clarity of my skin. This product can be bought at most drug stores for around $5 and is a nice cleanser that is gentle on the skin! I wish it exfoliated, but the cleanser has been helpful in making my face feel fresher anyway!
Emily W.
This product really did surprisingly help clean out my pores. It was pretty gentle on my skin considering I have really sensitive skin. For me I found it to be effective and I was a first time user. It has a lot to a bottle and I would definitely buy this again along with the biore pore strips.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I picked this up in the store I was excited. Not only did it have a coupon on it but it looked amazing. It has a wonderful smell. I use this product every time I take a shower. It leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Erika P.
Mifflintown, PA
It was good for most of my family but it didn’t help that much with my acne. It helped a little but wasn’t improving that much. And it isn’t very cheap. My new face was is very affective and affordable but if it works for you and you can go buy it you should use it. Just didn’t like it for my face.
Savannah L.
Cary, NC
I use this in conjunction with a glycolic acid wash. I love the way this make my skin feel and how it keeps the oil at bay during the day. It's got a light smell that covers up the medicinal smell a lot of products with salicylic acid have. It also doesn't stain my washcloths like I was afraid of.
Bridget M.
Hickory Hills, IL
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. FACE. WASH. I. HAVE. EVER. TRIED. My sister was using this facewash and went to college and left it behind 1 year ago. While she was gone I snuck a little bit and was amazed at how clean my face felt. I had to go out and get my own and have been using it religiously ever since.
Morgan S.
Yesssss!!! I love this foamy, minty tingle cleanse.
I recommend it to everyone!!
Celiac pro-tip: on the random occasions where I accidentally ingest gluten and have a subsequent breakout with hives and swelling THIS is my go to skin remedy. It clears, smoothes and soothes
#celiac #glutenfreebeauty