BY BIORÉ #42 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Selena V.
Everett, WA
I love this cleanser! I have oily combination skin and acne prone skin and this has helped a lot. I've been using this cleanser for a couple months now and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin (which is the problem I've had with other cleansers.), its affordable ,and I love the minty feeling it gives my face when I'm washing it ( literally feels like your chewing mint gum with your face!)
Would definitely Recommend this cleanser!
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I love this face wash! It's one of my favorites and definitely favorite drugstore skin care product. It's cooling when applied. I feel like it does a good job cleaning my pores, but is still gentle and non irritating to my sensitive skin and acne. Would always recommend, both the acne and regular versions.
Esmeralda👑💖 Z.
Waukegan, IL
This product is great, it is not harsh on the skin. It starts to clear up acne in about1 week, but you do not see results until two weeks of having used it. I would recommend for someone who has acne or oily skin. Glove that is came with a pump, so just the right amount of product comes out.
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is ok.  It doesn't have a sweet scent to it and I am a huge person that has to have some kind of sent to everything I put on my face or body.  After I clean my face with it I feel as if I have been to the doctor or something and it make me feel like eugh
Kyla M.
Framingham
This product works really well, I use it every single day and my skin has never been this clear in my life. I have always trusted Biore to keep my face clear and I will continue to trust them to do it. Biore is also inexpensive and can be bought almost anywhere which makes it a very easy to love product.
Horacia C.
Camp Hill
Overall, it leaves my skin clean without being too harsh and as a person with oily skin it doesn't leave my skin too dry. I like the clear bottle and the fact that there's a pump - and I would definitely recommend it to someone if they paired it with some type of facial brush for the maximum results.
Emily W.
This product really did surprisingly help clean out my pores. It was pretty gentle on my skin considering I have really sensitive skin. For me I found it to be effective and I was a first time user. It has a lot to a bottle and I would definitely buy this again along with the biore pore strips.
Viginia H.
Great product. I love how charcoal has been trending lately and it does miracles!! I like to use this in the shower after I used a makeup wipe to remove as much as possible. I like to use this during my period week mainly because I get pimples around my chin / cheek area during that time of the month.
Ashley A.
I use this everyday! I've heard how people don't like it but from what I've heard the people who don't like it use it the wrong way! It takes my makeup off great even though that's not what it's for but it also after using it my skin feels like new! (: It is so refreshing and it smells really good (:
Savannah E.
I really enjoyed using this facial cleanser, it has menthol in it so it's cooling to the face which helps close your pores. I wish this targeted blackheads a little more but overall it's a great product. I recommend this to anyone!
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?