BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Queen B.
This product was amazing the first time I used it, however the second time it caused me to get burns on my face :( I do not know if that was because I left it on too long or not. However, I tried it again and it worked fine. I really like the deep clean feeling it gives, just dont leave it on for too long!!
Jessica M.
Two downsides to this otherwise pretty awesome cleanser are that it has fragrance and if it gets even too close to your eyes it will burn so bad that you’ll have to rinse your face, even if you just started. However it’s budget-friendliness and effectiveness still rate it very high on my radar. Go charcoal!
Hannah G.
So far I’m really enjoying this product. I’ve been using it for a little over a month and I think it is working well. I have extremely acne prone skin and I was worried that trying this might make it react but I don’t find it to be too harsh at all. My fave is far from clear but I have notice an improvement.
Cherisshh G.
Las Vegas
best cleanser for Oily Skin in my opinion! my skin is very oily in my T zone and this product helps reduce the amounts of oil production and also cleanses my skin very well! I'm in love with this product and recommend it to all my oily skin friends! I've been using this product for months and my skin is CLEAR.
makayla m.
Corpus Christi
I love this facial cleanser! It makes my face feel so clean & soft and it’s very oily skin friendly. Although, I do have combo skin so it doesn’t agree too well with my dry spots, would not recommend for someone with dry skin but that has to be my only complaint! This makes my skin feel so fresh & cooling.
Kyla M.
Framingham
This product works really well, I use it every single day and my skin has never been this clear in my life. I have always trusted Biore to keep my face clear and I will continue to trust them to do it. Biore is also inexpensive and can be bought almost anywhere which makes it a very easy to love product.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product. The first time I used it was at somebody’s house and I loved it so much I went and bought it immediately. It gives me that fresh clean feeling every time I use it and it’s great for opening up your pores to really clear up your face. Extremely affordable I would definitely recommend.
Selena V.
EVERETT, WA
I love this cleanser! I have oily combination skin and acne prone skin and this has helped a lot. I've been using this cleanser for a couple months now and I'm really happy with it. It doesn't irritate or dry out my skin (which is the problem I've had with other cleansers.), its affordable ,and I love the minty feeling it gives my face when I'm washing it ( literally feels like your chewing mint gum with your face!)
Would definitely Recommend this cleanser!
Sonia B.
Katy, TX
Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser is ok.  It doesn't have a sweet scent to it and I am a huge person that has to have some kind of sent to everything I put on my face or body.  After I clean my face with it I feel as if I have been to the doctor or something and it make me feel like eugh
Hayley M.
Crest Hill, IL
I love this face wash! It's one of my favorites and definitely favorite drugstore skin care product. It's cooling when applied. I feel like it does a good job cleaning my pores, but is still gentle and non irritating to my sensitive skin and acne. Would always recommend, both the acne and regular versions.
courtney p.