BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ruthie N.
I bought this because there is a boom of charcoal products so I want it to try it. It felt very refreshing my face was clean and I think it really helps to clean the pores specially on the nose of course it is not like the peeling mask but I was satisfied with this cleanser.
Kimmy S.
Milwaukee
Works very well. A bit strong for my sensitive skin. My face tends to be a little red and stingy after using in the shower with warm water. Even with this, I feel my face is very clean after using and smells very good. Would use again with gentle moisturizer afterwords.
Denise N.
Brownsville, TX
i love love this cleanser!!!! its amazing!!! my face feels fresh and smooth and clean!! it feels a bit tingly and has a minty aroma... its great for my skin!! even leaves my skin so soft i forget to put on cream!!
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I've only tried this product a few times. I've noticed that when I would finish wash my face, this product done the job, but my face was left dried. If you have dry skin, I would've recommend this product. However, it does clean the pores. I just wouldn't take that risk.
Victoria F.
Orlando, FL
I love the scent of this and the way it feels on my skin. It cools it, actually. Biore is an effective brand in general and this is no different. It meets my expectations and I buy it time and time again. I will probably not stop. I love the way my skin feels after use.
Shai🐆 V.
New York , NY
One of my top faves!! I am so picky when it comes to face wash, but this product is a must buy. The activated coal opens your pores and cleanses your face in a way that you can feel it. I love using it in the shower and it leaves your face smooth and soft. I don't go a day without using this product, highly recommend!
Rhona D.
I bought this from CVS and I love this product because it is effective in clearing my facial impurities. I also noticed that pimple scar and redness became lighter after using this product would definitely buy this again although I have to make sure I moisturize afterwards because it tend to dry my skin
Melissa C.
Vadnais Heights, MN
This is my favorite cleanser. You can feel it working immediately because your skin tingles (in a good way!). Once you're done, your face just feels so fresh, and that feeling lasts. I noticed the blackheads on my nose disappearing and I would recommend product to anyone!
Azia D.
This product is very good but it burns/feels like it is freezing my face. It is a indescribable sensation but it does make your face feel fresh when you take it off. Also it really dries my face out more than it helps. I really hope they improve it but other all it is a good product.
Pearl H.
This is probably my favorite drug store face wash. It definitely left my face feeling clean without feeling oily again few hours later. I honestly can go 2 days without washing my face & it still doesn't feel too oily. I'll probably never buy another drug store wash again
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?