BY BIORÉ #7 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love with it! ...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
I got this product at walmart mainly because I saw so much good reviews about it. This kind of product is usually for people with oily skin because it may dry out your skin, like all anti pimple products do. I used this depsite the fact that i have dry- combination skin and it removed all my white heads. It didnt really dry out my skin much cause I am crazy about moisturizer and skin care routines.
Hailey H.
Melbourne , FL
I LOVE THIS ITS WORKS WONDERS AND LEAVES YOU SKING FEELING FRESH AND LOVELY. IT HAS LIKE A MINT FEEL IT IS SO NICE I RECOMMEND AND ITS NOT A BAD PRICE EITHER. 10/10 PRODUCT GO BUT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Tayllor L.
Temple Terr, FL
This is supposed to reduce oil and clear up acne but I was highly disappointed. I would use it every night and wake up with more pimples and a face of shiny, slick skin. It felt terrible and I think they need to review their formula. If you have oily acne prone skin do not try this
Shannon M.
Absolutely loved this product! I highly suggest using this product as an in-shower scrub (2-3 times a week), rather than an everyday facial cleanser or makeup remover. When using the scrub, you can feel the scrub working, with just a tingling feeling on the skin. I also recommend using the Biore charcoal nose strips in relation to this product in order to deeply, and fully clean out those pores.
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love, love, love this product! It not only improved my breakouts, it left my skin feeling extremely soft and radient. My 16 year old son has systic acne and it works wonders for his skin! I've literally spent hundreds of dollars on products for him that barely helped! He uses it EVERYDAY and, if he happens to run out and miss using it a few days, he starts to break out! The great thing is, once he gets more, it literally clears his acne up after a few days!
Savina O.
Fresno
This cleanser can be a little harsh on sensitive skin, I recommend using it 1-3 a week with a less harsh cleanser. It didn’t help clear the big acne breakouts. It can be found at any drug store or ulta
Holly D.
Mayfield
Best cleanser I have ever found! I love how this is a simple but effective cleanser for my oily acne prone skin. Great value for the price, lasted months. Very gentle but effective on my skin. Did not burn. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a great cleanser.
JM S.
Stockton
I used this new cleanser because it includes charcoal which would absorb dirt and clean your face. On top of that it promises to clear Acne. When I used it it had a cooling effect after a few minutes. I could not let it stay too long because it is very minty on the skin. When I washed my face it felt smooth and soft. After a few days I had a little bit of zit peeking around my face. :(
Kayla C.
This is a really great mild cleanser. I use it in the morning only. I've only been using it for a few weeks. I feel that my skin is getting a little worse at the moment as the deep cleaning that I've been doing is bringing some impurities to the surface. I will have to use it for longer but I don't think that it is breaking me out as my outbreaks don't correlate to my usage of the product.
Sarah T.
Surprise, AZ
I bought this on a whim while strolling down the cleanser isle at Target, and after getting home and trying it, I didn't really think it helped my skin out at all. I of course used it until it was gone, but I never was completely wowed by this product. I do love the biore brand, but this particular product was a miss for me. My blemishes never really cleared up, and that was the whole point in testing out this cleanser.
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy W.
Miller, MO
Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?