BY BIORÉ #79 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Do...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I have used the Biore pore strips multiple times in the past with great results so I was a bit curious as to how well this cleanser would work. I ended up picking this up at Walmart for my son and he has seen great acne clearing results from it. He is 13 and is at that age where acne starts showing up. He started using this cleanser, and I would say it started clearing up the majority of his acne within a week or so. I myself have had a bad breakout recently and I started using it as well. This product helped to reduce and soothe my existing acne, but since I had more of a cystic acne type breakout it took a little bit longer for it to clear it up compared to my son’s acne. The cleanser itself is charcoal black, and it contains a small amount of exfoliating particles, which work well for gentle exfoliation. If left on the skin for a few seconds you start to feel a cool/tingly sensation, which is quite soothing especially on very sore cystic acne. Both my son and I did not experience any drying or skin irritation with this product, which is great because our skin can be a bit sensitive to facial cleansers at times. It is a powerful cleanser that works well at clearing/reducing acne, yet it is gentle enough to use 2x a day or more. It comes with a pump, which makes it very easy to use, and you get a fairly decent amount of product (6.77 FL OZ) for about $6.50. There are several other products in this line that I would like to give a try since I liked this cleanser so much. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a great facial cleanser and who suffer from mild to severe acne.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This was the first charcoal based product I ever used on my skin, and I am normally a fan of Biore products so my expectations where very high...maybe that is why I was so disappointed with the results. It really didn't do much for me at all. I used it for two weeks straight and my skin didn't get any better or worse. It just stayed the same. It didn't dry out my face, but I have pretty tough skin so it takes a lot for a facewash to dry me out or irritate my skin. But my friend who was living with me at the time had very sensitive skin and this product turned her face into a dried out irritated nightmare after only a few washes. I never purchased this product again. And never will. And if you have sensitive skin stay far far away!
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! There are many face washes I use including Pacifica, Neutrogena, Freeman and Formula 10.0.6 But this one I will always go back to. I suffer from acne and rosacea and oil skin especially on my face. Using this face wash, I’ve noticed all the oil is swept off my face and I don’t get oily again until about a few hours after I used it(and I live in Arizona.) This is something I use 99.5% of the time in the shower. Very hardly to I use it out of the shower just because of the water mess when I take it off. But I’ll use it out of the water for my oily skin or acne showing up the next morning and it calms it down and just gets rid of all the oils. I highly recommend this product!!
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is the worst facial product i have EVER used and I would give it 0 stars if i could. It is the most harsh facial cleanser I have ever used in my entire life.. my boyfriend bought it and i saw it in the shower so i was like okkk lets give this a try!! BOY DO I REGRET IT! I got out of the shower and my face starting burning so badly.. like horribly.. the worst pain I have ever felt on my face. it felt worse than the time my face got sunburned so badly that it blistered. worse than that. it looked like I had been in the sun without sunscreen for an entire week, it was sooooo red. then I could feel my face start swelling up. my lips started swelling and I started to freak out a little. it stung SO BADLY! my boyfriend came in and found me in tears and was like oh no hunny did you use the biore that stuff is tough and burns, so clearly he had the same outcome I did with this product, just not as severe. I dont know if i am allergic to it or what... but I took a benadryl and the swelling went down and the pain went away. but seriously, do not waste your money on a product that hurts SO BADLY! don't do it!
Aileen H.
Windsor Mill, MD
This Biore cleanser does a very good job at cleansing the face, especially if you have been wearing makeup for the day. It has a tingly sensation which leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean after washing it off. The pump is very convenient as you can easily control the amount of product dispensed, especially because you only need less than half a pump for your entire face.The only downside to this product is that it had left my skin feeling dry a couple of times. However, this can be quickly solved with a face moisturizer. As this product only requires a small amount each time, the bottle lasts quite long and is great value for money! A quick tip - use a small amount and massage into your face until it foams up!
Crystal F.
I've tried so many different face washes and none have helped remove pimples and keep my face clear like this does. This immediately leaves your face feeling soft and deep down clean. I'm not big on the smell of this, but it could be worse. If you're looking for a face wash that helps treat/prevent pimples while providing a deep clean, then this is the product for you.
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
Love this product.. I had underlying acne that nothing would clear up and I purchased this and it's AMAZING.. I've used it for a week and my skin is clearing up in such a timely manner. I love the tingle and I use it with my clarisonic and it is just so on point.. I have very sensitive skin and thought this would cause me issues but nope... Just clear, bright, beautiful skin after each use.. My pimples are almost gone and I'm truly amazed.
Victoria C.
I bought this because the price was so good and I have used charcoal products before that worked, but after trying this for a week or so I don't think I will repurchase much less finish the bottle. The texture is nice and it's great for exfoliating, but this is NOT for every day use. I used this every other day or every third day and my face still felt over exfoliated and dry and my oily skin was flaking and scaling up after using this. I wanted to like this so much, but my skin reacted badly to it. I have used charcoal bar soap before for my acne and noticed my skin clear up within days, but the bar soap just isn't practical and I feel that a lot of product is wasted that way. I wanted a bottled liquid version that I could use in and out of the shower. The packaging on this product is great, but I just couldn't get past how my sin reacted
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I did not like this at all!! Mind you I don’t have sensitive skin but this just burned my skin in the shower. It was one of those face products where it feels cold when it’s on and just burns your skin a little bit. It also left it a little dry feeling afterwards. There are better cleansers out there.
Ann Marie L.
I don't know where my clear skin would be without you! I honestly have tried so many acne cleansing facial wash with salicylic acid as the main ingredient including Neutrogena, Proactiv (the gentle formula), and Murad but this is by far the only one that worked for me. I have dry and sensitive skin. I breakout too easy when I don't use the right kind of facial cleanser. I find that Bioré Charcoal Facial Acne Cleanser is the most affordable acne remedy that I have tried compared to what I used before. Also, I do have the Bioré Charcoal Acne Scrub which I use two a week to exfoliate my face and both of them is doing a fantastic job clearing my acne prone skin.
This cleanser though is really minty which I like because it helps close my pores after washing my face to keep impurities from entering my clean skin.
courtney p.