BY BIORÉ #71 in Facial Cleansers

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I have used the Biore pore strips multiple times in the past with great results so I was a bit curious as to how well this cleanser would work. I ended up picking this up at Walmart for my son and he has seen great acne clearing results from it. He is 13 and is at that age where acne starts showing up. He started using this cleanser, and I would say it started clearing up the majority of his acne within a week or so. I myself have had a bad breakout recently and I started using it as well. This product helped to reduce and soothe my existing acne, but since I had more of a cystic acne type breakout it took a little bit longer for it to clear it up compared to my son’s acne. The cleanser itself is charcoal black, and it contains a small amount of exfoliating particles, which work well for gentle exfoliation. If left on the skin for a few seconds you start to feel a cool/tingly sensation, which is quite soothing especially on very sore cystic acne. Both my son and I did not experience any drying or skin irritation with this product, which is great because our skin can be a bit sensitive to facial cleansers at times. It is a powerful cleanser that works well at clearing/reducing acne, yet it is gentle enough to use 2x a day or more. It comes with a pump, which makes it very easy to use, and you get a fairly decent amount of product (6.77 FL OZ) for about $6.50. There are several other products in this line that I would like to give a try since I liked this cleanser so much. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a great facial cleanser and who suffer from mild to severe acne.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This was the first charcoal based product I ever used on my skin, and I am normally a fan of Biore products so my expectations where very high...maybe that is why I was so disappointed with the results. It really didn't do much for me at all. I used it for two weeks straight and my skin didn't get any better or worse. It just stayed the same. It didn't dry out my face, but I have pretty tough skin so it takes a lot for a facewash to dry me out or irritate my skin. But my friend who was living with me at the time had very sensitive skin and this product turned her face into a dried out irritated nightmare after only a few washes. I never purchased this product again. And never will. And if you have sensitive skin stay far far away!
Savannah T.
Westerville, OH
I’ve used this product for almost a year now, and I just recently switched to something else. The product itself is almost like a gel consistency, it doesn’t smell bad and it is a fairly good price. I personally thought this product was great. But there are some “eh’s,” to it. When you first begin to use it, it feels amazing. Your face feels so fresh and you feel like every pore and dirt particle is just completely swept out. But after an extended period of use you don’t really get that feeling anymore, and it mostly just feels like a normal face wash. It did keep my acne down (considering I have very sensitive skin,) overall the product was great, just a matter of after a while it doesn’t have the same affect.
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! There are many face washes I use including Pacifica, Neutrogena, Freeman and Formula 10.0.6 But this one I will always go back to. I suffer from acne and rosacea and oil skin especially on my face. Using this face wash, I’ve noticed all the oil is swept off my face and I don’t get oily again until about a few hours after I used it(and I live in Arizona.) This is something I use 99.5% of the time in the shower. Very hardly to I use it out of the shower just because of the water mess when I take it off. But I’ll use it out of the water for my oily skin or acne showing up the next morning and it calms it down and just gets rid of all the oils. I highly recommend this product!!
Sabrina M.
Anderson
I have been using this product for approximately two weeks. I caught it on sale and couldn't pass up the deal. I was in the middle of a pretty bad breakout and was looking for something to help clear things up. My skin has cleared up noticeably.

When using the product, it causes my skin to tingle. This is similar to menthol. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this may cause some irritation. My skin is more combination than it is dry or oily. That being said if you have dry skin you may need to use a different face wash or look for a moisturizer that works well.

Overall I am happy with the product and love how clean it leaves my face feeling.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
this is the worst facial product i have EVER used and I would give it 0 stars if i could. It is the most harsh facial cleanser I have ever used in my entire life.. my boyfriend bought it and i saw it in the shower so i was like okkk lets give this a try!! BOY DO I REGRET IT! I got out of the shower and my face starting burning so badly.. like horribly.. the worst pain I have ever felt on my face. it felt worse than the time my face got sunburned so badly that it blistered. worse than that. it looked like I had been in the sun without sunscreen for an entire week, it was sooooo red. then I could feel my face start swelling up. my lips started swelling and I started to freak out a little. it stung SO BADLY! my boyfriend came in and found me in tears and was like oh no hunny did you use the biore that stuff is tough and burns, so clearly he had the same outcome I did with this product, just not as severe. I dont know if i am allergic to it or what... but I took a benadryl and the swelling went down and the pain went away. but seriously, do not waste your money on a product that hurts SO BADLY! don't do it!
Allison J.
I love this product! I use this when I take my shower, and I absolutely love that you could feel the difference of your clean pores when you wash away the cleanser. In addition, the fresh citric scent that is left is really relaxing, and makes you feel clean. However, I'm not really seeing a difference in clearing skin when I use the cleanser. I resort to using other products, as I feel like this one does do the job by itself. I still use the product because I just like the sensation it leaves when used.
Cally M.
Lincoln, AL
I tried this today for the first time, and i'm IN FREKING LOVE. Not only does it smell so clean and citrusy, it has my face feeling wonderful. Immediately after using this stuff my blemishes already look tremendously better, and the ones that were forming are like.. wait, nevermind! I also LOVE the tingly clean feeling it left on my face. I've always been a biore gal, however this is one of the best products from this company i've ever tried, and I'll most certainly try them again in the future.
Aileen H.
Windsor Mill, MD
This Biore cleanser does a very good job at cleansing the face, especially if you have been wearing makeup for the day. It has a tingly sensation which leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean after washing it off. The pump is very convenient as you can easily control the amount of product dispensed, especially because you only need less than half a pump for your entire face.The only downside to this product is that it had left my skin feeling dry a couple of times. However, this can be quickly solved with a face moisturizer. As this product only requires a small amount each time, the bottle lasts quite long and is great value for money! A quick tip - use a small amount and massage into your face until it foams up!
Victoria C.
I bought this because the price was so good and I have used charcoal products before that worked, but after trying this for a week or so I don't think I will repurchase much less finish the bottle. The texture is nice and it's great for exfoliating, but this is NOT for every day use. I used this every other day or every third day and my face still felt over exfoliated and dry and my oily skin was flaking and scaling up after using this. I wanted to like this so much, but my skin reacted badly to it. I have used charcoal bar soap before for my acne and noticed my skin clear up within days, but the bar soap just isn't practical and I feel that a lot of product is wasted that way. I wanted a bottled liquid version that I could use in and out of the shower. The packaging on this product is great, but I just couldn't get past how my sin reacted
Ashley J.