BY BIORÉ

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• Is this extra drying on the skin ? I got combo skin , how...1 Answers
  • does this really get rid of blackheads?2 Answers
  • Anyone know any moisturizes that leaves your skin beautif...1 Answers
Jessica V.
Philadelphia
I used to make my own cream using charcoal until my friend recommended this cream for for. I use almost everyday and it help my skin feel so much healthier it feels so gentle on your face and I recommend this cream for anyone that has acne.
Tori P.
Talbott, TN
I wish I would have loved this product but unfortunately it broke me out worse. I have oily skin and this product seemed to make my skin more oily. I would recommend it to someone with normal to dry skin.
Carrie F.
This product didn't seem to cause any acne but also don't seem to help what i had go away any faster. It does leather and get foamy. I'm not super impressed tho. Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Kaitlyn A.
West Monroe
I absolutely loved how soft and baby smooth my face feels after this cleanser! It doesn’t have a bad smell either which is a plus! I would definitely recommend this face wash to a friend or family member!
Aleyda B.
This product is really good to use it makes ur pores open and takes all the bad stuff away . I bought it at target its great. I took this several times and it really clean up my face I would buy it again
Danielle C.
Greer, SC
I just started using this after watching reviews online. So far so good. It goes on smoothly and leaves a clean, refreshing feeling! I have not had any reaction to it so far, but it does make me feel clean and refreshed afterwards!
Annie M.
It stings a little bit when you first use it but I guess that just proves its working! I love this cleanser it makes my skin feel soft and blemish free after every use and Im going to continue to buy it.
Chelsea E.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Loooove how the biore charcoal cleanser makes my skin feel. So soft and smooth after washing! Walmart carries this, and it's always my go to. I would definitely buy over and over, again. Worth the money!
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
I love how well this wash works, except that it burns if you leave it on for more than 30 seconds. If there was a way to use this without the burning sensation, it would become my daily facial cleanser.
Kaylea C.
Corpus Christi, TX
It helps with my problem areas clears my face the packaging is very nice and simple I bought it online didn’t take long to get this was my first time using and defiantly recommend for people to use this
Ari G.
Anyone use this and get good results ?
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Does this really work for people who actually have acne and not just a zit here or there ?
Ashleigh F.
I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyone recommend a face lotion to pair with this that is also good for really oily dry skin?
sophia d.
Vancouver , BC
I have been looking for a cleaners for clearing acne and I wanted to know if this cleanser. dries our your skin for I already have quite dry skin and I need a cleanser that doesn't dry it out
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?