BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Oil free
  • Dermatologist tested

Warnings:

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid.

Inactive Ingredients:

• I recently but this product and I am absolutely in love w...1 Answers
  • Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Bioré Charcoal Acn...3 Answers
  • Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes...2 Answers
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
Finally I have found something that takes a small acne away. That stuff makes your face feel nice and smooth even after you get out of the shower. Yes I wash my face in the shower LOL. But as you're washing your face with us you can already feel everything getting ready to start taking the dirt away. Once it's been rinsed off your face feels so Flawless
Julia H.
Chatham, IL
This product makes my face feel so refreshed and clean after I use it. It works really well and I noticed a difference in my skin the first day I used it. I would highly recommend this product for people with occasional break outs or reoccurring acne.
Celene M.
I just bought this a few weeks ago and decided to give it try. I do like that I feel the freshness and tingly sensation when I scrub my face I know it's doing it's job, but I didn't like that it dries out my skin pretty bad I have to put a lot moisturizer and face oils in order for my skin to not peel. If you have sensitive I really wouldn't recommend it
ᑕᗩᔕᔕIE ᒪ.
Kittanning
I was so excited to try this but i ended up being so disappointed. Honestly, it smells great!! but as for its skin cleansing properties it didn’t hit the mark. I used it twice daily and didn’t see results over 2 weeks. I am the person that has no patience so the fact I wasn’t getting fast results just made me feel this cleanser was not right for me.
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
I LOVE this product. It's affordable and easily available; I picked mine up at Walmart. The charcoal gets deep into your pores and clears them out, and it smells great. I've used Biore's products before, but this cleanser is seriously one of my favorites. It minimized, if not fully cleared out my blackheads, and leaves my face glowing. It's amazing!
Aelani W.
Wilmington
This product burns sensitive skin after a while and will dry you out. It was effective and somewhat disappointing because it’s harsher than you’d think it is. With the beads, charcoal and minty stuff in it it’s too much. I would only buy this if I was shot on cash and absolutely needed something to just clean my face but I wouldn’t use it too often.
Ashley A.
Batesville, MS
It works great. The only thing that bothered me was the burn. I guess that is how you know it's working and the spots it is working on. The burn was the most intense I have ever felt from a cleanser. This was also my first time using a charcoal cleanser/mask. I would only recommend it for weekly use unless you can stand the intensity of the burn.
Emily G.
Monroeton, PA
I have very oily and acne prone skin. I started using this product about a week and a half ago and my skin instantly noticed a difference. It was less oily and my skin started to clear up. I didn't have it for a few days because I was out of town and my skin really noticed. It was more oily and started to break out. Definitely would repurchase.
Tronada K.
Shreveport
BEST charcoal skin cleanser that I ever laid my hands on in so long. First time user on this product since October 2017. I like the bottle size for the product so I feel like they give money’s worth. I can surely say that the product only took 10 days of it showing as results on your face if you keep on using it on a timely pace every night.
Iliana C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product worked for a little while on my skin. After I used it for a month and rebought it because I was getting amazing results. My skin wasn't taking to it anymore.. the product does take a little while to take makeup off though. Other than that the face wash has exfoliating beads in it that really does give you a nice fresh feeling.
sophia d.
Vancouver , BC
I have been looking for a cleaners for clearing acne and I wanted to know if this cleanser. dries our your skin for I already have quite dry skin and I need a cleanser that doesn't dry it out
Ashleigh F.
I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyone recommend a face lotion to pair with this that is also good for really oily dry skin?
Scarlett J.
Rockledge, FL
Does this really work for people who actually have acne and not just a zit here or there ?
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
How does this compare to other acne cleansers?
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Is there a certain type of the biore charcoal face washes that you guys prefer?

back