courtney p.

Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
meadows of dan
3 weeks, 1 day ago
It dried mine out awful too, I started using a moisturizer after words it helped a lot!
Kara B.
Kara B.
Millsboro, DE
1 year, 2 months ago
Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer I have the same problem, and using a moisturizer is the best thing to do after using this product. I hate using moisturizers because I feel like they clog my pores and make me breakout even more, but I started using Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer because it also has acne medication in it. And it's oil free so it definitely won't clog your pores. Using the 2 products together should do the trick :)
Amber L.
Amber L.
1 year, 3 months ago
You're most likely sensitive to the salicylic acid in it. Try using only once a day at first and see if that helps.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes that is because of the charcoal it detox e's the skin so It strip EVERYTHING good oils and bad so make sure to use a very rich facial moisturizer after I suggest perfectly posh httpa://PoshifiedPrincess.po.sh/ the moisturize 911 is amazing they also have great face mask made of charcoal and a fantastic facial wash too!!