Kenzee R.
Kenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
1 month, 1 week ago
Don’t use it as often as you are maybe one or two times a week... your skin is getting too sensitive to it which means your over exfoliating.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
1 month, 1 week ago
I’ve used this product and would notice that different times using it would cause different parts of my face to get red, I think it shows it’s actually working. If it gets supper irritated/ sensitive I would suggest using something else cause it might not be working on your skin
Kristi H.
Kristi H.
Aurora
1 month, 1 week ago
I would try a different cleanser. I use it almost daily and haven't had any issues so if your skin is getting irritated try something less abrasive.
Alex S.
Alex S.
1 month, 1 week ago
When I have used this product, I noticed that it had this effect as well. I’m pretty sure that the warming effect is supposed to happen. If you find this is too intense for your skin, stop using it and try a different cleanser that’s labeled for sensitive skin.