BY BIORÉ #34 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• Favorite drugstore face wash?? Mine is Biore® Charcoal Acne Clear...3 Answers
  • I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyon...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usuall...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
I started using this a month ago. I decided to try it, because I was noticing that I was getting blackheads with the other cleanser I was using. I've always gotten occasional pimples on my face, but since I've started using the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, there has been a noticeable decrease in blackheads, and I haven't gotten any pimples. My face feels clean and not overdried (I do use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, though), and there is an icy, wake-you-up sensation when you use it. I like it!
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite cleansing I normally keep this in the shower I love how it gives me that fresh skin feel I normally don't have an oily skin or pimples I just love treating my skin but anytime I do have acne I feel that this product does it's work
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Not a go to for me, just bought randomly on sale at Walgreens. It dries out my face pretty badly so a intense moisturiser is needed. The smell is not my favourite either. Did not seem to do much for me personally but does give me the clean feeling.
Savannah E.
I really enjoyed using this facial cleanser, it has menthol in it so it's cooling to the face which helps close your pores. I wish this targeted blackheads a little more but overall it's a great product. I recommend this to anyone!
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I picked this up in the store I was excited. Not only did it have a coupon on it but it looked amazing. It has a wonderful smell. I use this product every time I take a shower. It leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Biore is one of my favorites for face. Charcoal is a plus. Packing is more or less just the bottle. Love the value in biore products. I buy from Walmart or cvs mostly. I can't complain at all about anything they carry
Holly W.
Buffalo, NY
I used this face wash since it's came out and it's been great. My face isn't left oily and actually feels like it was cleansed.
Jenna S.
I've tried so many products to help with blemishes and this is one of the best I've tried. I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff
Emely M.
I live this product. It leaves my face feeling cool and soft. Its really good on my acne too. I would get this again.
Michelle P.
Laredo, TX
This has cleaned my face tremendously. Awesome product and will definitely buy again. Bought it at HEB
courtney p.
courtney p.
Lacy M.
Miller, MO
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Karen S.
Does this leave your skin feeling dry?