BY BIORÉ #65 in Facial Cleansers

Absorbs oil & clears breakouts.

• I love this face wash. It helps with my oily dry skin. Does anyone ...2 Answers
  • Is it normal after the first few days to break out which I usually ...3 Answers
  • i've been using this for two days and it dries my skin out SO horri...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carmina C.
Carmina C.
San Diego, CA
I picked this up after trying another charcoal cleanser by a different brand. I have combination skin and have been recovering from a stressful semester at school the left me with crazy breakouts. Unlike the last product I use, this biore charcoal wash is really great at clearing up existing acne and preventing new ones. If I do get a random pimple, it's not long until it's dried up by this cleanser. It was about $6 at my Walmart. I just love the cooling sensation and how clean my face really feels after washing my face with this cleanser.

That said, it's a little bit too drying so I make sure to have a good moisturizer and use a hydration face mask every so often. I also don't really love the smell of the cleanser but it doesn't linger, so I can live with it. Also, the pump isn't really travel friendly. I went away for a weekend and didn't want to risk the pump being pushed by other stuff in my travel bag so ended up having to pump some out into a little travel container.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
I started using this a month ago. I decided to try it, because I was noticing that I was getting blackheads with the other cleanser I was using. I've always gotten occasional pimples on my face, but since I've started using the Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, there has been a noticeable decrease in blackheads, and I haven't gotten any pimples. My face feels clean and not overdried (I do use a moisturizer as part of my daily routine, though), and there is an icy, wake-you-up sensation when you use it. I like it!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Beckley, WV
I am 28 now and I started using this cleanser about 6 months ago. It is an amazing product. I had struggled with acne since I was 12 and after finding this cleanser, I have had clear skin. It might make your face break out a little at first. That's because the activated charcoal is pulling the toxins out of your skin. If you stick with it, you will have clear skin in no time. I was so excited to find this product. I haven't bought any other cleansers since I found this one.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite cleansing I normally keep this in the shower I love how it gives me that fresh skin feel I normally don't have an oily skin or pimples I just love treating my skin but anytime I do have acne I feel that this product does it's work
Angie D.
Angie D.
Clifton, CO
Not a go to for me, just bought randomly on sale at Walgreens. It dries out my face pretty badly so a intense moisturiser is needed. The smell is not my favourite either. Did not seem to do much for me personally but does give me the clean feeling.
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
I really enjoyed using this facial cleanser, it has menthol in it so it's cooling to the face which helps close your pores. I wish this targeted blackheads a little more but overall it's a great product. I recommend this to anyone!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
When I picked this up in the store I was excited. Not only did it have a coupon on it but it looked amazing. It has a wonderful smell. I use this product every time I take a shower. It leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Biore is one of my favorites for face. Charcoal is a plus. Packing is more or less just the bottle. Love the value in biore products. I buy from Walmart or cvs mostly. I can't complain at all about anything they carry
Holly W.
Holly W.
Buffalo, NY
I used this face wash since it's came out and it's been great. My face isn't left oily and actually feels like it was cleansed.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
I've tried so many products to help with blemishes and this is one of the best I've tried. I'm on my 4th bottle of this stuff
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Scarlett J.
Scarlett J.
Merritt Island, FL
Does this really work for people who actually have acne and not just a zit here or there ?
It kinda made my face itch after awhile. It also made my face really red. Is this supposed to happen