Bioré® Charcoal Acne Cleanser

by Bioré

Deep cleans, penetrates pores, and absorbs oil to help stop breakouts.

Bioré® Charcoal Acne Cleanser I use this currently and it makes my face feel awesome. I’ve heard that it’s actually not good for your face at all, though. Does anyone know if this really is as bad as they say it is?
How well does this product work and how often should it be used ?
Does this dry your skin out? I have oily skin but dries out very easy?
Start your review of Bioré® Charcoal Acne Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...your pores. It leaves your face with a cool minty feeling. If you have sensitive skin you might want to try a tamer product, but if you are looking for a deep clean then this will do the job! You can find it at any local drugstore ( Walmart, target, dollar store, cvs, etc)in reviews
Pete O.
Rialto, CA
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Pete O.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these face washes! Always leaves my face feeling smooth and very clean. I tend to have oily skin and this cleans it right up I can absolutely tell the difference. Smells amazing too! I use the green bottle but I recently tried the orange one for its acne care and boy does it work! The orange bottle has an extra dose of that “tingly” feeling. Fellas try this face wash out you’ll love it.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Blair B.
Thanks to Home Tester Club, I received Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser, complimentary. In exchnage for my honest review. I have always loved Bioré products since I was a preteen, all throughout my high school years and this is my first more recent try with them and I must say this charcoal cleanser was great, strong, bold fragrance, gentle, yet effective, soothing, and softly exfoliates. Packaging is definitely recognizable for being Bioré, which I really appreciate. Great cleanser!
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this cleanser since they released it and it’s become my favorite acne cleanser. I have sensitive acne prone skin and I notice a huge difference in my skin with this product. My break outs are way less often and not even half as severe. It doesn’t over dry my skin or irritate it. I highly suggest it for anyone with oily acne prone skin.
Rebeca Z.
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Rebeca Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is absolutely my Holy grail face wash, and I’m never changing from this, I used to have the IUD, I had it removed and my old self acne prone skin started kicking back big time, I started using this and my acne was little gone, I’m on my third bottle now and I just love how much it helps my oily skin, price is absolutely affordable, and it works amazing, really recommend this. Bioré® Charcoal Acne Cleanser
La D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this every morning and every night. You can feel it start to work immediately. I love it and it’s not too harsh on my skin! I definitely recommend you get this!
Tommy F.
Granite Falls, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
These cleansers are the bomb y'all. I'm so serious. Try them, try THEM, TRY THEEEEEM! No but for real. They are super good. Great prices. AND they work. Love me some Biore
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Kristina M.
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Kristina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a life saving product. It works so well on clogged pores especially on my nose withremoving blackheads. I have purchased this product multiple times and will continue to. It is sold at a very affordable price point and comes with alot of product. I recommend this to anyone that suffers from blackheads or clogged pores.
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Raena N.
Purchased at: Target
I saw amazing results within my skin appearance by adding this to my #skincare routine. Instantly my skin felt amazing and I could feel my pores breathing in the fresh air. There was no residue and it did not completely dry out my skin. [product:biori¿½i¿½i¿½i¿½-charcoal-acne-cleanser]
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
really I don’t like this product because when I put this in my face and then I washed it.. My face burn and also my face was red. Never used again. So I don’t like this product.
Ariella H.
Bioré®  Charcoal Acne Cleanser uploaded by Ariella H.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Love this cleanser! Literally bought three bottles love this cleanser. I feel like it really deep cleans my skin especially after a long day of wearing makeup! Swear this is the only thing keeping my pores from being clogged!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole G.
il y a 5 mois
Rafia S. il y a 2 mois
I use this once in 2-3 days .. this does work on acne - use must use a hydrating cream after the use