Bioré® Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask

by Bioré

Eliminates impurities balances combination skin.

[product:biori¿½i¿½i¿½i¿½-blue-agave-baking-soda-face-mask] is this really worth the time in the shower to make a huge impact on my skin?
Does this product really work??
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Bioré® Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Lucy H.
Love the product. Great for my oily acne prone skin. Makes my skin glow and even tone, Good for acne. This product helps with my acne probably due to exfoliating.
Didi D.
Nampa, ID
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Didi D.
This mask made my skin feel nice and look refreshed. I can feel that it did a good job detoxing my pores. However, the “cooling” effect of the mask was really intense, so I’m giving this mask 4 stars.
Jane K.
Lewis Center
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Jane K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face mask is definitely in my top 3 fav masks of all time!! It’s a bit of a different consistency, similar to a face wash. But once you get used to that and you just lay back and relax, it’s amazing! It has an extreme cooling effect and is very refreshing while it’s on and after also I rinse it off. 10/10 recommend. Good for your skin and it brightens it up! #facemask #biore #blueagave #detox #clearskin
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Whipped Nourishing Detox mask with blue agava and baking soda is a detox we deserve after a weekend! It's a bit pinching on my skin, i think tthat's detox effect 🤣 when I rinse it off my skin feels refreshed and nourished.
Catherine D.
Staten Island, NY
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Catherine D.
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Catherine D.
Purchased at: CVS
Okay so I was definitely skeptical about trying this product out since it has baking soda, and I have very sensitive skin but I loved this!! This doesn’t necessarily treat my acne at all, but its makes my skin feel so clean and sooo refreshed. It doesn’t make my skin tight either or dry me out. Its the perfect pick me up in my honest opinion! Love this for the extra boost of refreshment every once in a while. ✨Bioré® Pore Strips Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Bioré Nose Pore Clear Pack Black Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz Bioré® Charcoal Cleansing Micellar Water
Sonayja H.
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Sonayja H.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Such a great weekly mask. It refreshes the skin giving it a glow with even tone and texture. I like to apply this mask while I'm cleaning around the house or when im lounging!!! My young teen cousins enjoyed it aswell as it also helps to decongest pores.
Caroline O.
Mill Valley, CA
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Caroline O.
I just got this face mask and I really like it! I love that you only need to keep it on for 5 minutes. It really cleared my skin without drying it out.
Misti J.
Mobile, AL
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Misti J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my favorite face masks! Makes my face feel and look clean. The mask cools my face so it helps with my redness and wakes me up in the morning. I’ve also noticed my acne clearing up more. The mask doesn’t dry or peel so it’s okay if you get it in your hair or eyebrows. It’s easy to wash off.
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Kelly S.
I got this gifted from biore from octoly on octoly it cost $28 so I was happy to find it is only $6 on here . It has a whipped texture and feels cool on my skin, I am shocked this retails for $6 I wasn’t sure about paying $28 cause I get quite a lot of free pricey masks . This is just as good as many of my pricey masks you should give this a try.
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
Bioré®  Blue Agave Baking Soda Face Mask uploaded by Crystal M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this on a whim, because it was on clearance and I lucked out. Normally I'm a bit of a skincare snob and I seriously didn't expect much from a drugstore face mask, but I thought my son might want to try it since I also got him the matching face wash. Welp, this mask is great! Right after applying it, there is a tingling feeling... kind of like a cool menthol. I don't really like that feeling, but it's not painful so I kept it on. After leaving it on until dry, I wash off with warm water and pat dry. Then, my skin is super soft and clear for the next few days. I've added this to my regular regimen and use it about once a week now. I probably won't repurchase since there are so many others to play with, but who knows. For the money, it's a keeper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kat G.
Thomasville, GA
il y a 2 ans
Hattie G. il y a 2 ans
I love this mask, I have oily skin and very sensitive skin and it makes me feel so clean and doesn’t make me break out.