BY BIORÉ #44 in Toners & Astringents

Effectively Cleans Skin And Allows The Active Blemish-Fighting Ingredient To Deeply Penetrates So You Get Clear Skin. Oil-Free. Made In Canada

Bioré Blemish Treating Astringent Liquid
  • "Unlike the Tea Tree Toner Water, this gives my skin that slightly tingling burning sensation which I'm not so fond of. " in 12 reviews
  • "I don't have too many blemishes to say if it deminished them, but I am prone to blemishes and having been getting too many since using this!" in 4 reviews
  • "I could immediately tell once I started using this my oily skin has dried up." in 4 reviews
  • "I used this product and it left a cooling effect on my face, almost like putting ice on face." in 4 reviews
  • "Works nicely, I absolutely love that cooling feeling you get on your skin when using Biore." in 3 reviews
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in accident, I was actually just looking for a toner and didnt really read this before I grabbed it. I didn't actually need the acne treatment but it does really work. Any time I get a blemish I put this on and over night the blemish is drastically diminished if not completely gone. It absolutely works but I couldn't bring myself to give it give stars because it gives me a burning sensation thats almost too intense to handle. The smell is also a bit strong. Once it all dries sometimes it leaves my face feeling a little sticky, like it takes a long time to dry. I usually use it before bed because I dont think it would go well under makeup in the morning.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I decided to try this astringent because I felt like my previous one was only doing an ok job. And I'm very glad I did. This astringent is great. It doesn't have a strong smell, which is a huge plus for me. I've been using it for a few weeks and I think it' really helped my acne. I don't have near as many breakouts as I did with my other product. If you're looking for new astringent to try, give this one a shot.
Ceresse L.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I absolutely love this astringent. I used to use Proactive but it really over dried my skin, I have plenty of the toner left over but I still use Biore. It sometimes tingles, but to me that means it's working. It definitely does great after using the charcoal bar. It's a perfect pair. I hope Biore never stops making this.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it after I wash my face with Biore face cleanser or with Aveeno. It works pretty fast to me and I find that I can apply it anymore there is un unwanted dark spot. I woukd definitely buy this product again! Alao, it does not dry my face.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Pocono summit PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite astringent, I bought it at ulta along with another biore product. I feel that it works very well however over use dries me out. The scent is harsh. But I would recommend to a friend with overly oily and acne prone skin.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Now obviously everyone will get a blemish here and there and before Biore I never knew what to do or whatever I did do didn't help at all! So I went to Ultra and bought the Biore Blemish Treating Astringent Liquid and it has changed the way i look at blemishes! Now I don't get anxious when I see them because I know when I use this blemish treatment it fixes them right away! It doesn't effect my sensitive skin either!
Anusha G.
Anusha G.
Newport News
Beauty Junkie Expert
the product is good I only had a little bit of acne when I began using this product. after 2-3 days my acne started to clear up a bit so I stopped using it and everything was fine till the next day. I woke up with lots of pimples all over my face. so I used the product again and like last time it helped quite a bit. I kept using it because if I stopped my acne would get worse. after it was finished I didn't get another one but my acne did get worse. after a while of not using it my acne slowly got better by its self.
Katie K.
Katie K.
New Prague
I cannot find this product in any stores ever. I don't understand why other products have tried to look like or copy this product. When I go to the store I reject all of these imitations of Biore astringent because it's the best. I have switched to using witch hazel because it's the closest I can get to this product, but I want to buy this product, however, it is never on the shelves. I have to resort to ordering it online instead.
Haileigh P.
Haileigh P.
Slidell
Before my "time of the month" I break out with at least two or three pimples. I have started dabbing these bumps with this astringent (before they sprout heads) and I think it has made a slight difference. I recently learned that popping pimples is bad so this product is a nice alternative. You have to be sure to catch your blemishes right when they start to form. It minimizes redness and eliminates the. (not over night) .
Keiha D.
Keiha D.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a pretty big fan of Bioré as a whole but this astringent is one of my favorites! It gets deep into my skin to clear it out and helps to remove any impurities, and works especially on my nose area which I find the hardest to keep clean. I don't suffer from a lot of acne but I find that if I do have a break out or pimple, one use of this product and the next day my acne has dried out and is already repairing!
member-6583ab954
member-6583ab954
Worthington, IN
I've heard of this, is it really as good as its made out to be?
Laura U.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How does this work on normal skin? Is it super drying?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I get occasional breakouts..I normally use Mary Kay acne treatment. But recently when I bought tube I think they changed it, cause the last two tubes have made my face very itchy, so looking for new acne treatment, reasonably priced....Is this any good?? (so far I did try Walgreen's invisible acne treatment, it seems ok, and shockingly it is only $5.00, but still looking around..)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it burn? How does it smell?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can u find this at? I never seen it at walmart, cvs, rite aid, target, or anywhere else so far....I also never seen any of moisturizers for Biore either and I seen online they have atleast one...I love Biore products and would like to find a toner and Moisturizer for them