BY BIORÉ #45 in Toners & Astringents

Effectively Cleans Skin And Allows The Active Blemish-Fighting Ingredient To Deeply Penetrates So You Get Clear Skin. Oil-Free. Made In Canada

Bioré Blemish Treating Astringent Liquid
  • "Unlike the Tea Tree Toner Water, this gives my skin that slightly tingling burning sensation which I'm not so fond of. " in 12 reviews
  • "I don't have too many blemishes to say if it deminished them, but I am prone to blemishes and having been getting too many since using this!" in 4 reviews
  • "I could immediately tell once I started using this my oily skin has dried up." in 4 reviews
  • "I used this product and it left a cooling effect on my face, almost like putting ice on face." in 4 reviews
  • "Works nicely, I absolutely love that cooling feeling you get on your skin when using Biore." in 3 reviews
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in accident, I was actually just looking for a toner and didnt really read this before I grabbed it. I didn't actually need the acne treatment but it does really work. Any time I get a blemish I put this on and over night the blemish is drastically diminished if not completely gone. It absolutely works but I couldn't bring myself to give it give stars because it gives me a burning sensation thats almost too intense to handle. The smell is also a bit strong. Once it all dries sometimes it leaves my face feeling a little sticky, like it takes a long time to dry. I usually use it before bed because I dont think it would go well under makeup in the morning.
Kristin L.
I decided to try this astringent because I felt like my previous one was only doing an ok job. And I'm very glad I did. This astringent is great. It doesn't have a strong smell, which is a huge plus for me. I've been using it for a few weeks and I think it' really helped my acne. I don't have near as many breakouts as I did with my other product. If you're looking for new astringent to try, give this one a shot.
Ceresse L.
Angola, IN
I absolutely love this astringent. I used to use Proactive but it really over dried my skin, I have plenty of the toner left over but I still use Biore. It sometimes tingles, but to me that means it's working. It definitely does great after using the charcoal bar. It's a perfect pair. I hope Biore never stops making this.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I use it after I wash my face with Biore face cleanser or with Aveeno. It works pretty fast to me and I find that I can apply it anymore there is un unwanted dark spot. I woukd definitely buy this product again! Alao, it does not dry my face.
Katie H.
Pocono summit PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite astringent, I bought it at ulta along with another biore product. I feel that it works very well however over use dries me out. The scent is harsh. But I would recommend to a friend with overly oily and acne prone skin.
Caitlin M.
I usually love Biore because it has a good product with out having to buy high end products. this product was not my favorite. It seemed to dry my skin out and the alcohol had a burn to it. The bonus is that my oily skin was no longer oily. I think it would be a great product if there wasn't such a harsh burn
Emily E.
I used to use this astringent way more in my teens, however I keep it nearby for the occasional blemish that likes to sneak up. This product may not be "the best" of them out there but it's afforadble and 9/10 does it's jobs quickly and effectively.
Sarah R.
Fountain
This is a great product for a quick way to clean your face at the end of the day, (after removing your makeup properly first). However, it kind of stings and dries out my sensitive skin.
Kayla M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This toner has been a favorite of mine since high school. It really gets the dirt out of your skin and helps you feel clean and fresh. It's a pretty good value, being a drugstore brand. The only problem that I have with this product is that it is sometimes too rough for my sensitive skin.
Heather B.
Muscatine
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer to go old school with my astringent. But I saw this at my local Walmart and picked it up. I will say this , I am sticking to my sea breeze next time . The product left my face dull and It did not feel clean. I will not buy it again and go back to Seebreeze.
member-6583ab954
Worthington, IN
I've heard of this, is it really as good as its made out to be?
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How does this work on normal skin? Is it super drying?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I get occasional breakouts..I normally use Mary Kay acne treatment. But recently when I bought tube I think they changed it, cause the last two tubes have made my face very itchy, so looking for new acne treatment, reasonably priced....Is this any good?? (so far I did try Walgreen's invisible acne treatment, it seems ok, and shockingly it is only $5.00, but still looking around..)
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it burn? How does it smell?
Jaime R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really work? I have cystic acne and looking for a miracle lol