2 colors available

BY BIORÉ #94 in Facial Cleansers

Biore® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Free your pores!
Clears breakouts & cools skin.
Salicylic acid acne treatment/oil-free.
Acne's outta Here™! see more...

• Will this cleanser dry out my skin?4 Answers
  • How quickly do you start seeing results from this product?2 Answers
  • How often should I be using this product? Also, is there a particul...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I do love this product but I advise you use it 3 or less times a week because your skin tends to get use to stuff like this and will stop showing results so try and switch around if you want it to have a bigger impact on your facial complection." in 53 reviews
  • "I don't use this daily anymore, as I've found that cream cleansers are working much better for my type of skin, but when I want a real deep clean without using a mask, I always use this stuff." in 20 reviews
  • "I have problem skin and seen this on clearance so I thought I would give it a shot, the cleanser dried out my skin and did nothing for my acne." in 17 reviews
  • "The smell is very strong & it stung my face so I had to switch to using it 3x per week, alternating it with a regular face wash with no active ingredients." in 9 reviews
  • "This product does make your face feel clean and it gives you a surprisingly cooling effect, but it did not do much for my blemishes!" in 5 reviews
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
So... I bought this product at Walmart a while back when I had an acne outbreak because of college stress and whatnot. My dace was COVERED in acne and I was looking for a solution and this cleanser sounded so convincing and nice (the ice fresh really won me over) but I have to say... I dislike it. The first day I bought it I used it and the next morning I had TONS of red bumps on my face. My skin was SO irritated, red, and super dry. I tried it for a whole other week and it made my skin worse. I stopped using it and I tried it again and same thing happened. It literally did nothing to my blemishes/acne but make it worse and dry. The feeling is great while you cleanse but the results... I wouldn't recommend.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While the cooling sensation seems nice at first, that quickly gives way to just burning, especially near your eyes or nose (hope you don't need to wash there!). I discovered right off the bat that this product was far too drying to use very often, and even once a week is too much for my skin. I definitely will not purchase this again, it's obviously too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
This is the only cleanser that has completely cleared up my acne. I suffered with it terribly in high school and when I got to college between work, school, and the gym twice a day it was red, irritated, and severely broken out. This completely cleared it up after twice a day use with switching to once a day after 2 months. My skin is no longer red, and I never get any breakouts.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wash I use everyday twice a day. It saved my life been using for years after paying for so many different regimens such as proactiv,Neutrogena , murad etc. this is the only one that balanced my skin and would not peel me or break me out more and surprisingly the cheapest one I've ever used. I love the coldness and cleanliness feeling I get after washing my face
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash in the summer when my face is a little more greasy. This Face wash does a great job of removing excess oil's from the face and clearing out the pores. It leaves my face feeling cool and fresh. I wouldn't recommend it for combination or dry skin because it does leave skin a little dry but if you have oily skin I would highly recommend.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Brooklyn, NY
I used was twice a day and it lasted me for a year. I have combination skin with mild acne and I can't say I really noticed any difference or improvement after using this product for an entire year. It's gentle and I used it to take off my makeup. So that's probably the best thing it has going for it.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Rogers, OH
I don't necessarily see much acne clearing from this product, but I really only break out once a month with maybe one or two zits around my chin. I do love this cleanser and how fresh and cool it makes my skin feel. It is pretty drying but that is just what my skin needs most of the time.
Frankie S.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one I reach for when I am having any problems with acne. Works best for me to get it under control and gone, better than just about anything else I've tried in the past. Currently I am blessed not to have many issues with adult acne, but I keep this on hand. Love it!
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Love this! It smells great and instantly cools your face, feeling refreshed while fighting breakouts. I didn't see a huge change in my acne; I've been struggling with it for a while... But I still use it because I like the cleanser overall and It gets rid of dirt, makeup, etc.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Love this product!! I started seeing a difference about two weeks after also using the astrigent. I will buy this again aftwr I take a break from it. I recommend this to a friend. It works wonders. Its also really refreshing after you wash your face with it.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm having trouble with finding which product would help removing my dark acne scares. Would this help?
Marta A.
Marta A.
Scotland, Ontario, ON
How long do you leave the product on before washing it off?
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
How well does this work for black heads?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Will this cleanser dry out my skin?
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So do you wash your fave with this before bed only or wen you wake up too? So once a day or twice a day or what?