Add a Photo

#151 in Facial Cleansers
Photos (17)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.

So... I bought this product at Walmart a while back when I had an acne outbreak because of college stress and whatnot. My dace was COVERED in acne and I was looking for a solution and this cleanser sounded so convincing and nice (the ice fresh really won me over) but I have to say... I dislike it. The first day I bought it I used it and the next morning I had TONS of red bumps on my face. My skin was SO irritated, red, and super dry. I tried it for a whole other week and it made my skin worse. I stopped using it and I tried it again and same thing happened. It literally did nothing to my blemishes/acne but make it worse and dry. The feeling is great while you cleanse but the results... I wouldn't recommend.
Melina M.
Melina M.
San Francisco, CA

I love this cleanser. I even got my cousin hooked on it. It cleans so well, and doesn't leave a residue feel behind. Most of all, it doesn't burn my eyes, so I can rub my eyes nice and clean and get my eye makeup off with it. I keep a spare one of this just in case I run out, and even have a some in a small travel bottle in the event that I spend the night at a friends house. I love love love this, and pray they never discontinue the product.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

This cleanser really helps me clear acne whenever I have a breakout usually due to the monthly visit from aunt flow, I start using this cleanser 2 weeks prior and my blemishes aren't as severe. This is cleanser is gentle enough to use everyday and feels refreshing with a cooling menthol feel to the skin. I recommend this cleanser for more acne prone to severe acne skin not so much light acne as this cleanser also tends to be a little drying.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX

Love this stuff! The tingling, cool
Feeling was a bit much at first, but you get used to it! It is now part of my nightly routine. I take my makeup off with a makeup remover wipe, wet my face and rub this cleanser all over my face, sure not to get in the eyes, wait 26 seconds to let it soak in, then rinse off. Leaves me feeling clean and refreshed every time! It removes any excess foundation I may have had left on my face!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Hazlet, NJ

Love Love Love this product! I have tried many different facial cleansers, and this one is on the top of my list. I suffer from the occasional breakouts, and with other products I have used, they did not seem to fully clean my face and help with breaking out. This cleanser, not only makes my skin feel fully clean, but helps with the appearance of the breakout and does not leave my skin feeling dry!
Sam P.
Sam P.

For me this just caused me to break out even more. Heard that it was really good rated so I went and bought it and thought I'd give it a try. First time I've used this and I definitely don't recommend. It's supposed to clear breakouts and cool your skin. Only thing it did was cool my skin. Has salicylic acid in it which I believe causes me to break out. Warning for sensitive skin people!!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Everett, Wa

While the cooling sensation seems nice at first, that quickly gives way to just burning, especially near your eyes or nose (hope you don't need to wash there!). I discovered right off the bat that this product was far too drying to use very often, and even once a week is too much for my skin. I definitely will not purchase this again, it's obviously too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

This is the only cleanser that has completely cleared up my acne. I suffered with it terribly in high school and when I got to college between work, school, and the gym twice a day it was red, irritated, and severely broken out. This completely cleared it up after twice a day use with switching to once a day after 2 months. My skin is no longer red, and I never get any breakouts.
Jennifer  T.
Jennifer T.

I found this cleanser while looking for my former-favorite Neutrogena brand. the icy tingle makes me feel like my face is really clean. after washing my skin glows, without the drying after effect.

Just a word of caution though, this formula is really for oily skin. My teenager has combo skin and this formula really dried out her non-oily cheeks but kept her T-zone clear.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Jacksonville , Fl

This wash I use everyday twice a day. It saved my life been using for years after paying for so many different regimens such as proactiv,Neutrogena , murad etc. this is the only one that balanced my skin and would not peel me or break me out more and surprisingly the cheapest one I've ever used. I love the coldness and cleanliness feeling I get after washing my face
Maria L.
Maria L.

I'm having trouble with finding which product would help removing my dark acne scares. Would this help?
Marta P.
Marta P.
Scotland, Ontario, ON

How long do you leave the product on before washing it off?
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN

How well does this work for black heads?
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.

So do you wash your fave with this before bed only or wen you wake up too? So once a day or twice a day or what?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Will this cleanser dry out my skin?