BY BIORÉ

Salicylic acid acne treatment. Invigorates and cools as it removes over 99% of dirt and oil that can cause blemishes.

Helps defend against blemishes before they start with a blemish formula containing salicylic acid. This refreshing liquid cleanser targets and removes dirt and oil that can cause blemishes, leaving you with clear skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use: Wet face, pump cleanser into hands and work into lather. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

• For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
  • When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
  • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away

How it Works:

• This formula, with an active blemish-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, helps stop blemishes and clear up blackheads
  • Gentle enough for everyday use, effectively control blemishes and prevent future breakouts with this daily cleanser

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne

Store At Room Temperature.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Menthol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

Bioré Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
  • "I do love this product but I advise you use it 3 or less times a week because your skin tends to get use to stuff like this and will stop showing results so try and switch around if you want it to have a bigger impact on your facial complection." in 53 reviews
  • "This is the ONLY facial cleanser from the drug store that hasn't broken me out. I have sensitive skin and every time I try to switch to another foaming cleanser, I pay for it for about 2 weeks of break outs and dry patches! I don't use this daily anymore, as I've found that cream cleansers are working much better for my type of skin, but when I want a real deep clean without using a mask, I always use this stuff. It will forever be a staple in my bathroom." in 44 reviews
  • "I don't use this daily anymore, as I've found that cream cleansers are working much better for my type of skin, but when I want a real deep clean without using a mask, I always use this stuff." in 20 reviews
  • "The smell is very strong & it stung my face so I had to switch to using it 3x per week, alternating it with a regular face wash with no active ingredients." in 9 reviews
  • "This product does make your face feel clean and it gives you a surprisingly cooling effect, but it did not do much for my blemishes!" in 5 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Honestly, I only post reviews when credit is deserved and want to share a great discovery. ~ This is moisturizer is awesome! In order to give a true review, I will explain my skin type and how this product works for me. FYI (I don't work for Loreal nor am I getting paid to give this review.)

It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.

Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.

Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I really like this facial cleanser. The cooling effect is tingling and refreshing, you can really feel it working your skin and getting deep into your pores. Ive been using it for about a month now and I noticed a significant change in my skin. Fewer blemishes, although not gone completely. My skin looks less oily and just over all healthier and brighter. I am a huge fan of Biore face washes and love that they have such a huge selection of different acne fighting face washes all with different ingredience so you can find what works for you. This and the Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub are two personal favorites of mine off of the Biore line.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
When I had walked into my local pharmacy I already had in mind that I was going to buy some type of Biore facial product because I have heard many good things about it. My initial buy was going to be one with charcoal in it but I ended up purchasing this one instead. I am very glad that I did end up getting this one instead. It has been my go-to facial cleanser for about 7 months now. I use it morning and night when I shower. This product is everything I was looking for. It clears up my acne, it doesn’t dry up my skin, and a little bit of it goes a long way. It contains salicylic acid and is oil free which is a plus. It really freshens up your skin so I absolutely recommend it !
Dorothy K.
Norwood, MA
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Foam Conditioner. So I have been using the Pantene foam conditioner and I have to say that I am very impressed by it. Before it arrived, I didn’t really know what to expect. But now that I have been using it for a while, I have to say that the conditioner really smells good in general and also makes your hair smell good after the wash. It’s very easy to use and has a nice bottle design that doesn’t make you get more of the foam than you originally intended. The conditioner comes in a thick foam like form not like the hand soap foam, it’s more like styling foam. I was very happy with this product and how softer it made my hair feel as well as adding some shine. And honestly, I thought I was going to get a small packet sample since I had gotten this for free in exchange for my honest review. This is definitely one of my favorite conditioners to use.
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
The salicylic acid in this product tends to try out the skin. It does help with breakouts and it has a cooling sensation on the skin when mixed with water and rubbed in. I'd suggest only using it a few times a week and using a more gentle/mild cleanser the rest of the week.
Always follow this cleanser with moisturizer!
I probably won't be buying it again seeing as how dry my face got. Not a bad product though.
Connor D.
LAWRENCE, KS
I bought this product on a whim while at Walmart a few weeks ago because I was looking for a new product that would fight my acne fast and the ice fresh addition sounded nice as well. Let's just say this product did absolutely what I needed it to do. It cleared up my acne and has left my face feeling amazing. That being said, I would highly discourage this product if you are prone to dry skin because it will do just that. I have moderately dry skin so I use this product in the shower about 3 times a week and then use a facial lotion or moisturizer to combat any irritation. Overall, I would say that the product works wonders, but you need to know your skin type and how to keep your skin refreshed before picking up this product.
Daisy R.
So my mom had barely bought me this biore product like a month ago and I really see a difference. This product really minimized my pimples on my forehead and the little texture bumps on my checks, it took some time, but that’s only because I only put it twice a week. I am currently still using it because I like the outcome of how my face is getting better. Overall I would recommend this product.
Tori G.
Orlando
I use this every night! It prevents my horrible breakouts really well. It’s super effective and gentle on my skin. It leaves me feeling really refreshed, especially after a day in Florida sun, sweating with makeup on. I buy it at Walmart and it’s super affordable a I would definitely recommend this to anyone with fairly oily skin.
Adriana C.
Davie
I love this. This has been my second bottle of this but I have naturally dry skin so this sort of makes it even worse if i dont properly moisturize. I dont use this everyday maybe 4 times a week and for the rest of the days i use a non acne product the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and it works wonderfully
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I can't say for everyone, but for me this product definitely helps keep my skin more clear and healthy. I bought it because I had read a lot of positive reviews online and I wasn't disappointed! It feels nice and cooling on your face, leaving you feeling refreshed after your first wash. I use it once in the AM and once in the PM before going to bed (after washing off makeup). I find that it works best if you follow it up with a moisturizer since it might leave your skin a little dry. It's very affordable and easy to find online or in-stores at Walmart or Target. Would definitely recommend to people with blemishes and oily skin like myself!
Maria L.
I'm having trouble with finding which product would help removing my dark acne scares. Would this help?
Marta A.
Scotland, ON
How long do you leave the product on before washing it off?
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
How well does this work for black heads?
Clarissa N.
So do you wash your fave with this before bed only or wen you wake up too? So once a day or twice a day or what?
Lauren W.
Will this cleanser dry out my skin?

back