Bioré Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Salicylic acid acne treatment. Invigorates and cools as it removes over 99% of dirt and oil that can cause blemishes.
Helps defend against blemishes before they start with a blemish formula containing salicylic acid. This refreshing liquid cleanser targets and removes dirt and oil that can cause blemishes, leaving you with clear skin.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gentle enough for everyday use
How to Use: Wet face, pump cleanser into hands and work into lather. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How it Works:
- This formula, with an active blemish-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, helps stop blemishes and clear up blackheads
- Gentle enough for everyday use, effectively control blemishes and prevent future breakouts with this daily cleanser
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne
Store At Room Temperature.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-7, Menthol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance.see more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "I do love this product but I advise you use it 3 or less times a week because your skin tends to get use to stuff like this and will stop showing results so try and switch around if you want it to have a bigger impact on your facial complection." in 53 reviews
- "This is the ONLY facial cleanser from the drug store that hasn't broken me out. I have sensitive skin and every time I try to switch to another foaming cleanser, I pay for it for about 2 weeks of break outs and dry patches! I don't use this daily anymore, as I've found that cream cleansers are working much better for my type of skin, but when I want a real deep clean without using a mask, I always use this stuff. It will forever be a staple in my bathroom." in 44 reviews
- "I don't use this daily anymore, as I've found that cream cleansers are working much better for my type of skin, but when I want a real deep clean without using a mask, I always use this stuff." in 20 reviews
- "The smell is very strong & it stung my face so I had to switch to using it 3x per week, alternating it with a regular face wash with no active ingredients." in 9 reviews
- "This product does make your face feel clean and it gives you a surprisingly cooling effect, but it did not do much for my blemishes!" in 5 reviews
It definitely quenches my 48 year old sensitive, dry and thirsty skin. My hair is caucasian naturally curly and I have the dry skin that goes along it. Because of that, I started moisturizing at the age of 13. My first skin care regimen was Oil of Olay every night because my grandmother had beautiful skin and that is what she used. Perhaps it did some good, no one believes me when I tell them my age. However, since it wasn't enough for my skin after the age 40, I began the long grueling task of product testing to find the right super-duper moisturizer.
Since my skin is very sensitive and learned the hard way to always research what I put on my face. During this quest, I learned from a distributor that worked for Loreal and Lancome that they were sister companies and both use very similar ingredients. In addition, they both do extensive research into creating their products. Of course, the first thing I did when I returned home was Google it to verify if this was factual information. Sure enough, it was true. I also looked up both company's products and compared them to each other. Very similar! Even though I would love to only purchase Lancome's expensive products, it just isn't practical. So, I began testing Loreal products. (Every now and then, I will buy Lancome's Absolute Night cream.) Good News! Loreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal is the closest thing to it. Believe it or not, I even put it on my lips because it actually taste good! (I saw on the ingredients there is honey in it.) I kid you not, it smells as good as it taste! (Promise, I'm not looney!) No strong perfume smells. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and with a slight glow. The best part is that it absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It meets all of my requirements for a moisturizer.
Let's face the ugly reality, there's no miracle cream or snake oil that will erase the age of time. Instead, all we can do is moisturize and take care of what we have! So far I am happy with this product and almost finished with my second jar. I will buy more! Love it!
Always follow this cleanser with moisturizer!
I probably won't be buying it again seeing as how dry my face got. Not a bad product though.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos