Bioré Blemish Fighting Astringent
Salicylic acid acne treatment. Deep cleans, tones, and treats blemishes for clear pores.
Go beyond cleaning and actually treat blemishes with our Blemish Fighting Astringent. Salicylic acid is the key to this power-packed astringent that penetrates pores to help treat blemishes and reduce breakouts, making acne one less thing to stress about.
- Reduces surface shine
- Gentle enough to use everyday
- Dermatologist Tested
How to Use:
- For optimal results: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily using a cotton ball or pad. Note: Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Flammable: keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How it Works:
- On the surface, this astringent formula instantly removes oil, dirt, and make-up as it cuts down on surface shine
- Meanwhile, deep down, it helps clear skin by treating blemishes and helping to prevent new breakouts
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Red 4, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2.see more...
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "Unlike the Tea Tree Toner Water, this gives my skin that slightly tingling burning sensation which I'm not so fond of. " in 12 reviews
- "I used this product and it left a cooling effect on my face, almost like putting ice on face." in 4 reviews
- "I could immediately tell once I started using this my oily skin has dried up." in 4 reviews
- "I don't have too many blemishes to say if it deminished them, but I am prone to blemishes and having been getting too many since using this!" in 4 reviews
- "Works nicely, I absolutely love that cooling feeling you get on your skin when using Biore." in 3 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos