2 varieties available
Bioré Blemish Fighting Astringent
4.18 / 5 based on 626 Reviews
Salicylic acid acne treatment. Deep cleans, tones, and treats blemishes for clear pores.
Go beyond cleaning and actually treat blemishes with our Blemish Fighting Astringent. Salicylic acid is the key to this power-packed astringent that penetrates pores to help treat blemishes and reduce breakouts, making acne one less thing to stress about.
- Reduces surface shine
- Gentle enough to use everyday
- Dermatologist Tested
How to Use:
- For optimal results: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily using a cotton ball or pad. Note: Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Flammable: keep away from fire or flame
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How it Works:
- On the surface, this astringent formula instantly removes oil, dirt, and make-up as it cuts down on surface shine
- Meanwhile, deep down, it helps clear skin by treating blemishes and helping to prevent new breakouts
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne.
Store At Room Temperature.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Red 4, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2.see more...
Top Questions See all 51 Q&A
Bioré Blemish Fighting Astringent
- "Unlike the Tea Tree Toner Water, this gives my skin that slightly tingling burning sensation which I'm not so fond of. " in 12 reviews
- "I used this product and it left a cooling effect on my face, almost like putting ice on face." in 4 reviews
- "I could immediately tell once I started using this my oily skin has dried up." in 4 reviews
- "I don't have too many blemishes to say if it deminished them, but I am prone to blemishes and having been getting too many since using this!" in 4 reviews
- "Works nicely, I absolutely love that cooling feeling you get on your skin when using Biore." in 3 reviews
As with most anti acne astringents, this product can be very drying if used repeatedly in a small time frame. I'm very lucky in that I don't suffer from any form of chronic acne, but do still get the occasional pimple or whitehead. I use this astringent as a spot treatment and it works like a charm! In most cases, I only need to apply it once to a blemish and it'll be gone the next day. Two to three applications for really stubborn pimples. It does an amazing job of drying up the blemishes. Be sure to use a little extra moisturizer when done with this product though. I forgot a few times and ended up with a small flaky spot.
Bioré is a great cheap brand but it tends to dry out my skin. This toner is perfect for individuals with really oily skin. It could help decrease oil production. This toner was good although it burned. I don’t suggest putting it on bad acne-prone skin that’s worsened. I wouldn’t purchase again.
I use a lot of Bioré products and they all work well. I started using this particular product when I had bad acne all over my face. This toner helps clear up your skin so fast and the continued use helps prevent acne! Definitely give this product a try!
I love this stuff, I use it everyday. I purchased this at ulta. It definitely does what it is supposed to. It is not pricey at all, it’s worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone with uneven skin tone or a lot of acne or blemishes.
This is an inexpensive astringent and it leaves my face feeling clean and tingly. I love how it gets all the foundation makeup that my cleanser missed. I took off a star because it doesn't wipe away the wings of my gel eyeliner.
I have oily skin and it did dry my skin out but it irritated my eyes so I couldn’t use it close to my under eye. It did clear up my skin but I found another astringent that worked better for me. However it did work good.
Review for: 2 Pk, Biore Blemish Treating Astrigent 8 Fl Oz more...
I was disappointed in this product. I have acne prone skin and a comination skin type. It did not help clear my acne if anything made me break out worse. I usually love biore products because they are such a high quality and it’s wortg the price, usually I would recommend their products to others but not this one.
I usually love Biore because it has a good product with out having to buy high end products. this product was not my favorite. It seemed to dry my skin out and the alcohol had a burn to it. The bonus is that my oily skin was no longer oily. I think it would be a great product if there wasn't such a harsh burn
Q & A
I've heard of this, is it really as good as its made out to be?
How does this work on normal skin? Is it super drying?
I get occasional breakouts..I normally use Mary Kay acne treatment. But recently when I bought tube I think they changed it, cause the last two tubes have made my face very itchy, so looking for new acne treatment, reasonably priced....Is this any good?? (so far I did try Walgreen's invisible acne treatment, it seems ok, and shockingly it is only $5.00, but still looking around..)
Does it burn? How does it smell?
Where can u find this at? I never seen it at walmart, cvs, rite aid, target, or anywhere else so far....I also never seen any of moisturizers for Biore either and I seen online they have atleast one...I love Biore products and would like to find a toner and Moisturizer for them
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos