BY BIORÉ #100 in Toners & Astringents

Salicylic acid acne treatment. Deep cleans, tones, and treats blemishes for clear pores.

Go beyond cleaning and actually treat blemishes with our Blemish Fighting Astringent. Salicylic acid is the key to this power-packed astringent that penetrates pores to help treat blemishes and reduce breakouts, making acne one less thing to stress about.

• Reduces surface shine
  • Oil-Free
  • Gentle enough to use everyday
  • Dermatologist Tested

How to Use:

• For optimal results: Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily using a cotton ball or pad. Note: Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily, if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Warnings:

• Flammable: keep away from fire or flame
  • For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
  • When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
  • Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away

How it Works:

• On the surface, this astringent formula instantly removes oil, dirt, and make-up as it cuts down on surface shine
  • Meanwhile, deep down, it helps clear skin by treating blemishes and helping to prevent new breakouts

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For the treatment of acne.

Store At Room Temperature.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%.

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Red 4, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2.

Bioré Blemish Fighting Astringent
  • "Unlike the Tea Tree Toner Water, this gives my skin that slightly tingling burning sensation which I'm not so fond of. " in 12 reviews
  • "I used this product and it left a cooling effect on my face, almost like putting ice on face." in 4 reviews
  • "I could immediately tell once I started using this my oily skin has dried up." in 4 reviews
  • "I don't have too many blemishes to say if it deminished them, but I am prone to blemishes and having been getting too many since using this!" in 4 reviews
  • "Works nicely, I absolutely love that cooling feeling you get on your skin when using Biore." in 3 reviews
Avisha ♥.
Bioré is a great cheap brand but it tends to dry out my skin. This toner is perfect for individuals with really oily skin. It could help decrease oil production. This toner was good although it burned. I don’t suggest putting it on bad acne-prone skin that’s worsened. I wouldn’t purchase again.
Kiana ☪.
Honokaa
Nice product. Really nice product that is great on my skin. I have used this product before and still use it. I buy it at Walmart and it's at ho ikd value. It totally meets my expectations and I love it. It is a overall great product that y ok u should consider using.
Katie K.
Nashville , TN
I use a lot of Bioré products and they all work well. I started using this particular product when I had bad acne all over my face. This toner helps clear up your skin so fast and the continued use helps prevent acne! Definitely give this product a try!
Pepper R.
Mill Creek
I absolutely loved this stuff! It’s really minty and cooling on your face and a bit harsh however it gets you refreshed as heck! It also helps me get make up off that I didn’t even know was there. I have used it on myself, my boyfriend and all my friends. It will burn any open acne or wounds.
Samantha T.
Charelston West Virginia
I have oily skin and it did dry my skin out but it irritated my eyes so I couldn’t use it close to my under eye. It did clear up my skin but I found another astringent that worked better for me. However it did work good.
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
This is an inexpensive astringent and it leaves my face feeling clean and tingly. I love how it gets all the foundation makeup that my cleanser missed. I took off a star because it doesn't wipe away the wings of my gel eyeliner.
Bethany K.
Knoxville
I have just recently started using this, but so far so good! I use it after a shower or washing my face. It gives a very cooling effect to my nose area, that lasts for a couple minutes. I have noticed less blackheads while using this, so I will most likely get more when I run out. The smell isn't too awful or chemical scented, but it does have a unique smell.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this acne treatment! It always makes my spots go down and my red spots reduce in appearance. I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Ulta, and it’s one of the best “accidental” purchases I’ve ever made!
Nisha B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bioré® Baking Soda Pore Cleanser this product is definitely recommended for those who want a more natural face wash. It’s not harsh and doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry.
Caitlin M.
I usually love Biore because it has a good product with out having to buy high end products. this product was not my favorite. It seemed to dry my skin out and the alcohol had a burn to it. The bonus is that my oily skin was no longer oily. I think it would be a great product if there wasn't such a harsh burn
member-6583ab954
Worthington, IN
I've heard of this, is it really as good as its made out to be?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I get occasional breakouts..I normally use Mary Kay acne treatment. But recently when I bought tube I think they changed it, cause the last two tubes have made my face very itchy, so looking for new acne treatment, reasonably priced....Is this any good?? (so far I did try Walgreen's invisible acne treatment, it seems ok, and shockingly it is only $5.00, but still looking around..)
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
How does this work on normal skin? Is it super drying?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Does it burn? How does it smell?
Jaime R.
Does it really work? I have cystic acne and looking for a miracle lol