Bioré Biore Skin Boosting Night Serum uploaded by Somary R.Bioré Biore Skin Boosting Night Serum uploaded by Lizandra R.

BY BIORÉ

• How good does this product really work ?1 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost?1 Answers
  • Do this product work better than more expensive products in the sam...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Wichita Falls
I have dry and oily skin so I figured I would try this product to see if it would make a difference. Although the formula says it's oil free I did notice a bit of oily buildup on my face in the morning even after extended use when my face should have stopped reactingly negatively to a new product. It did help with my dry skin though and had a pleasant smell. Not entirely for me but would probably be better for someone with less oily skin.
Kara Z.
Kara Z.
ALLENTOWN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I had  a case of really bad acne that came out of no where, i did not know which brand to use  so i picked a random brand. This brand was alright, it got the job done I just wish it would have been a faster result.
Damaris D.
Damaris D.
Killeen
This product is amazing! As you apply the product you can feel it working it gives off a cool and minty sensation and it leaves your skin feeling amazing in the morning . i definatly would use this product again
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this product.it was a good price you got what you paid for. It was gentle going on smooth but you need to rub in a little more vigorously than I would like. I bought this at Walgreens. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Coventry, Ct
Beauty Junkie Expert
An affordable night serum. Very easy to use you just apply at night go to sleep wake up and wash it off. This helps improve skin texture and appearance
MaKayla T.
MaKayla T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use this almost every night before bed, it is very gentle and hydrating, I would recommend it to others as it is great for oily or dry skin! Very effective, i was very pleased with this product!!!!!!!
tiffiny A.
tiffiny A.
El Monte , CA
I would definitely buy this product again . I used it just once and it did the job . I would recommend this product to family and friends . The product was very inexpensive. I paid under $7.00 at cvs.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Victor, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it. But I have very sensitive skin. Biore is something that has been in my life for a while, my mother used it,even when I was a child.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Good product, worked well for me.  Pleasing texture and scent.  Gentle and cooling.  Would recommend to others looking for a night serum.
Lizandra R.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC
I really like this, I've gone through 2 bottles, I use it either day or night, I love the silky feel (not sticky like others), make sure you still apply your moisturizer. If you want a little more moisture mix it with a couple of drop of any face oil you have and apply.
Morganne M.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this product really work ?
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this product usually cost?
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Do this product work better than more expensive products in the same category?