Bioré Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets Absorbs & Mattifies uploaded by Liz R.

BY BIORÉ #22 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• Approximately how much are these at your local store?1 Answers
ana o.
ana o.

This product would be good for someone that needs minimal oil control, but if your face exhibits "shine" then you're going to need something stronger. I could tell the sheets absorbed some oil, but I didn't feel like it was making that much of a difference - I'd rather just go wash my face with a good cleanser!
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Dundalk , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are wonderful. Perfect because they are small enough to just throw right in your bag and pop out any time your skin starts to feel a little to oily. They are greatly priced and perfect for every day use.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
These blotting sheets work fairly well. You can actually see how much oil is being taken off of your skin. If your skin is too oily it will leak through the sheet onto your fingers
Amber D.
Amber D.
LOVE this product, especially as a professional photographer. Dealing with clients' forehead shine can be tough and these little oil absorbing sheets work every time.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biore shine control oil blotting sheets are great for someone who has oily skin or who wants to dry up some shine before heading out I would definitely recommend them
Ashlea R.
Ashlea R.
It is so rare for me to find blotting sheets that really do clear up all of the excess oils on my face and it stay away, but these do!! highly recommend to anybody!!
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay girls!! This product is amazing even for non oily skin types! Works great! I carry these with me all the time, always! Go get yours now!!!
Marelyn D.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
These blotting sheets are really good!! Whenever my skin gets oily I just press them against my face and it leaves my face looking fresh.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Fall River, MA
I have used these biore products for years and they never fail to stand up to the job they claim to do. High recommendation always
Celine M.
Celine M.
Love these Biore blotting sheets. Whenever my face feels greasy I use a sheet and instantly feel better...no more grease or shine!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Approximately how much are these at your local store?