Bioré Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets Absorbs & Mattifies uploaded by Peyton W.Bioré Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets Absorbs & Mattifies uploaded by Liz R.

BY BIORÉ #18 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

• I've never seen these before. Where can I buy these?1 Answers
  • Approximately how much are these at your local store?1 Answers
Katy D.
Lutz, FL
Biore has always seemed to me to be one of the skincare brands that best understand the needs of oily and combination-skinned users. In high school, this was one of the only companies I would even consider purchasing from! Now, as an adult who is relieved to say that her skin has found at least a bit more balance, I live in Florida - the land of humidity, clogged pores, and high shine. Once again, I find myself turning to Biore! Like most oil-blotting sheets, these are highly portable and convenient and have immediate results, but unlike some of their competitors, these sheets are highly-absorbent and come away with only oil on them - not the perfectly color-matched and expensive powder you're using in combination to fight the good fight against that ghastly slick.

Thanks for working with other products to cut the shine, Biore! I'm thrilled to be able to take photos at the beach again.
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Use these little life savers when I work out at the gym or when I have to be outside and in front of people while outside. If I don't I kind of get the Whitney effect. My lips sweats my nose sweats my brow... you get the idea so I love these sheets becasue they prevent me from looking like my face is sweating and or oily or shiny. All of which are not ideal. These are afforadble I got them at Walgreens on a sale and I highly recommend them for quick fixes and just good proactive face awareness. Go try it!
Sarah W.
Austin, TX
These definitely aren't as good as the normal typical blue blotting sheets we all have grown to love because you can't really get better than that but at least, Biore tried. I have used their products before and they never really worked that well so I thought I should give it a try and I didn't see much coming off or a change to my skin sadly.
Emily S.
Little River
So I purchased this item on a whim, my facial skin seems to be always pushing oil out like I am a high demand manufacturer, so I thought this might be something to try and if it doesn't work, it didn't cost that much anyway. Well it did work. It is gross to see the oil it absorbs from my skin and they become quite addicting actually but I feel like it still leaves a layer of oil that it couldn't reach.
Nicole N.
These are great, maybe a little gross once you think about it but awesome really. They really absorb the shiny oils on your face, I tend to run way too hard and end up with a red face but thats a personal problem I need to control. I had them stashed in my bag for emergencies and recently ran out, ill definitely buy them again.
Ashley G.
I like to see the oil from my skin show up on the sheets but to be honest, I don't notice an overall change in the health of my face. Picked it up at target but I don't think I will purchase it again. I don't have particularly oily skin so maybe this would be better for someone who would experience a more noticeable difference.
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
My face always gets oily if I forget to take off my makeup from the night before and these are great to take along in your purse or backpack and use pretty quick and efficient. They are very gentle on your skin and whenever I take them out, my friends always ask what it is and always are astounded how awesome they are!
Ashley N.
Bakersfield, CA
Especially during the summer, I tend to have oily areas (t-zone) and I can't stand to be shiny. Having these little bad boys in my pocket clears that up right away. They are amazing! They are gentle on even the most sensitive skin and I feel like it doesn't erase the sunblock and moisturizers that I have applied in the morning, it just mattifies/removes excess oil.
Tori G.
Gonzales
Biore Shine Control Oil Blotting Sheets are a wonderful product.  They're excellent at removing oils from the skin during the day and they do not ruin your makeup.  It's contained in a neat little package that's great for travel.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kristen L.
Westerville, OH
These wipes are a life-saver. I bought them at a drug store, and they were super effective. I can see the immediate results of the oil being absorbed onto the sheets as well as the difference in the way my face looks. I have purchased these several times now and will continue to use them.
Megan J.
Approximately how much are these at your local store?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I've never seen these before. Where can I buy these?