BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Laras S.
Semarang
This sunscreen is amazing for this skin type, I highly recommend. This stuff dries matte, and leaves no streaky residues. It also didn't make me ghost white. It would make an excellent foundation base. I used ~1 teaspoon for my face. I even layered it on in 2 layers to see if it would play well with the 1st layer. It did, with no problems pilling.
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
It makes me breakout. But i love it though bcs i already used it for abt 2 months and it absorbs really well to my skin and so lightweight but later i found out that it makes me breakout i dunno why tho buy i kinda sad bcs i thought this sunscreen gonna be awesome
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
I never imagined sunscreen being SO LIGHT!!!! It’s incredible how little difference it makes on your skin while still protecting. It barely has any smell and it is great to use on its own or under makeup.
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It’s my holy grail sunscreen for all season :) I love how watery and gentle it feels on the face, it doesn’t leave any white cast whatsoever! Will definitely repurchase!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
Jessie C.
Woodside, NY
This sunscreen is super light! It has a gel like consistency and there is no greasiness at all. There is no white cast whatsoever and it sinks into the skin very easily. I've repurchased this sunscreen twice already and would highly recommend it to those who are acne prone or have oily skin.
jaycee s.
Perfect for an everyday sun screen.

No greasy residue and gets the job done.

Good stuff.
Beatriz B.
São Paulo
Eu ganhei de presente e simplesmente amei, ele não é melequento igual a maioria dos outros que tem óleo em Grande quantidade na composição

I gained from this and simply loved it, it is not melequento like most others that has oil in great quantity in composition
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I only discovered biore products a year ago and I absolutely love this. It feels sooo good on my skin no tingly feeling doesn't break me out. Absolutely incredible..
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
This is the best sunscreen ever. I use it on my face as a part of my regime every single day and it has not failed me yet. Super gentle, not greasy, and doesn’t leave a white cast when I apply my makeup.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.