BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It’s my holy grail sunscreen for all season :) I love how watery and gentle it feels on the face, it doesn’t leave any white cast whatsoever! Will definitely repurchase!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
Jessie C.
Woodside, NY
This sunscreen is super light! It has a gel like consistency and there is no greasiness at all. There is no white cast whatsoever and it sinks into the skin very easily. I've repurchased this sunscreen twice already and would highly recommend it to those who are acne prone or have oily skin.
jaycee s.
Perfect for an everyday sun screen.

No greasy residue and gets the job done.

Good stuff.
Beatriz B.
São Paulo
Eu ganhei de presente e simplesmente amei, ele não é melequento igual a maioria dos outros que tem óleo em Grande quantidade na composição

I gained from this and simply loved it, it is not melequento like most others that has oil in great quantity in composition
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I only discovered biore products a year ago and I absolutely love this. It feels sooo good on my skin no tingly feeling doesn't break me out. Absolutely incredible..
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
This is the best sunscreen ever. I use it on my face as a part of my regime every single day and it has not failed me yet. Super gentle, not greasy, and doesn’t leave a white cast when I apply my makeup.
Ashley T.
I was first hesitated to try as I was more attached to innisfree product. However, this surprised me alot! It is light on my skin and it does not really change my skin colour. For price wise, I guess it is acceptable and I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone!
Megan C.
fort collins
Used this product while in China. Has a really watery base but my skin felt nicely moisturized. It was also surprisingly strong, leaving me with no burns after wearing it all day in 105 degree weather 😅😅
Mary R.
Chicago
I love this sunscreen!  It comes out of the tube a milky color but goes on completely invisible.  It's also very moisturizing.  I bought this from Amazon and it has become my preferred facial sunscreen.  There is no ashiness left once applied and the smell is fresh and subtle.  This is added to my Holy Grail of products.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.