BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Fildzah F.
Surabaya
It makes me breakout. But i love it though bcs i already used it for abt 2 months and it absorbs really well to my skin and so lightweight but later i found out that it makes me breakout i dunno why tho buy i kinda sad bcs i thought this sunscreen gonna be awesome
Laras S.
Semarang
This sunscreen is amazing for this skin type, I highly recommend. This stuff dries matte, and leaves no streaky residues. It also didn't make me ghost white. It would make an excellent foundation base. I used ~1 teaspoon for my face. I even layered it on in 2 layers to see if it would play well with the 1st layer. It did, with no problems pilling.
Jessie C.
Woodside, NY
This sunscreen is super light! It has a gel like consistency and there is no greasiness at all. There is no white cast whatsoever and it sinks into the skin very easily. I've repurchased this sunscreen twice already and would highly recommend it to those who are acne prone or have oily skin.
Megan C.
fort collins
Used this product while in China. Has a really watery base but my skin felt nicely moisturized. It was also surprisingly strong, leaving me with no burns after wearing it all day in 105 degree weather 😅😅
K O.
Biore nailed it with their sunscreen. It doesn't make your face oily or shiny. Sinks into your skin pretty quickly. Also you don't feel it on your face like most sunscreens.
member-61cd0
Love that is blends right in with little effort, no white cast absolutely. It is a little drying on my skin though.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Who would have ever thought this little gem would be so good! I wear this as my daily sunscreen. It's got a PA++++ rating so you can't go wrong- it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a weird residue like other sunscreens. My makeup goes on flawlessly following my sunscreen. It's inexpensive and can get shipped right to your door through Amazon. I've already recommended this product to my mom and she loves it. We will both be repeat customers.
Rachel A.
Mascoutah, IL
This product sinks into the skin quickly and gives good sun protection. I was not fond of the scent, however.
Noa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love the amount of protection it gives my skin. It leaves a slight greasy residue but if you apply to skin when skin is still damp it's much better. Has a strong sunscreen smell. I'm going to continue to use.
Beauty A.
2606
Bought this on a trip in Japan. Used it a few times and it is definitely wayyyy better than any sunscreen I've ever used. Literally feels like water and sinks in quickly! The only negative is that it smells a little like alcohol.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.