BY BIORÉ

• Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Megan C.
Megan C.
fort collins
Used this product while in China. Has a really watery base but my skin felt nicely moisturized. It was also surprisingly strong, leaving me with no burns after wearing it all day in 105 degree weather 😅😅
K O.
K O.
Biore nailed it with their sunscreen. It doesn't make your face oily or shiny. Sinks into your skin pretty quickly. Also you don't feel it on your face like most sunscreens.
member-61cd0
member-61cd0
Love that is blends right in with little effort, no white cast absolutely. It is a little drying on my skin though.
Megan M.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Who would have ever thought this little gem would be so good! I wear this as my daily sunscreen. It's got a PA++++ rating so you can't go wrong- it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a weird residue like other sunscreens. My makeup goes on flawlessly following my sunscreen. It's inexpensive and can get shipped right to your door through Amazon. I've already recommended this product to my mom and she loves it. We will both be repeat customers.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Mascoutah, IL
This product sinks into the skin quickly and gives good sun protection. I was not fond of the scent, however.
Noa B.
Noa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Love the amount of protection it gives my skin. It leaves a slight greasy residue but if you apply to skin when skin is still damp it's much better. Has a strong sunscreen smell. I'm going to continue to use.
Beauty A.
Beauty A.
2606
Bought this on a trip in Japan. Used it a few times and it is definitely wayyyy better than any sunscreen I've ever used. Literally feels like water and sinks in quickly! The only negative is that it smells a little like alcohol.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
I really liked this sunscreen. It got the job done. The only things are that it doesn't last long if you use the amount recommended for sunscreen as well as the slight pilling that happens. As long as you let is set a little before using makeup I think it's fine
Emily B.
Emily B.
I have dry skin and cannot wear this sunscreen. The alcohol in it drys me out way too much. That being said, though, this is perfect for combo to oily skin. It has a matte finish and sits under makeup really well.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Love this stuff. Barely any white cast on my skin and it melts so easily. So much better than any western sunscreen I tried and it doesn't burn me.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.