BY BIORÉ

• Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Mary R.
Mary R.
Chicago
I love this sunscreen!  It comes out of the tube a milky color but goes on completely invisible.  It's also very moisturizing.  I bought this from Amazon and it has become my preferred facial sunscreen.  There is no ashiness left once applied and the smell is fresh and subtle.  This is added to my Holy Grail of products.
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
I really like this sun screen, I have been using it for like 4 yrs. There is no much smell in it and not too oily. I will absolutely keep using them so you should probably try it out as well
Linh C.
Linh C.
Troy
I really like this product. Other sunscreens make my skin feel hard to breathe. While Biore's sunblock makes my skin easy to breathe. I also quite like the smell of it, a pleasant scent. I often use this product. If I have to spend a day outside without using it I feel my skin become darker.
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
Fairport, NY
Best sunscreen I’ve ever used! Doesn’t make your skin look weird. Wear it every day before make up.
Laura v.
Laura v.
Definitely the best sunscreen for your face! It's light and doesn't leave a greasy layer on top of your skin like regular sunscreens made for the body. No color or tint and it doesn't smell bad. Works great for festivals and other outdoor events where you still want to wear makeup.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
LOVE THIS STUFF.  Best facial sunscreen in my opinion.  Not too heavy, but very effective.  Can use for daily wear.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

The best protectors that exist in my opinion are from Bioré. This protector is great, does not smell strong, leaves the skin dry and is very resistant. It has a very light texture, and a technology different from most sunscreens. Great for use before makeup, without leaving oily skin too. Excellent packaging, easy to carry in the bag. Excellent cost benefit.
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
it's works really nice on my skin (combo,oily), not greasy at all, and doesn't clog the pores.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Flushing, NY
I hated using sunscreen before I got ahold of this one... now I can't even leave my house before putting this stuff on! Love love love everything about this- inoffensive smell, light/liquidy texture and skin absorbs it fast with no stickiness or residue after. Makeup sits well on top of it. The only thing is that it's pretty hard to get so I have to order it online, but it's worth the effort!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is the best sunscreen ever. It's so nice and lightweight and it doesn't feel greasy on the skin and it doesn't have a horrific sunscreen SPF smell to it. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it to everyone! It's such a nice product.!!
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.