BY BIORÉ

• Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Camila A.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never imagined sunscreen being SO LIGHT!!!! It’s incredible how little difference it makes on your skin while still protecting. It barely has any smell and it is great to use on its own or under makeup.
Trudy C.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best sunscreen I’ve ever used! It’s my holy grail sunscreen for all season :) I love how watery and gentle it feels on the face, it doesn’t leave any white cast whatsoever! Will definitely repurchase!
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
jaycee s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for an everyday sun screen.

No greasy residue and gets the job done.

Good stuff.
Beatriz B.
São Paulo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu ganhei de presente e simplesmente amei, ele não é melequento igual a maioria dos outros que tem óleo em Grande quantidade na composição

I gained from this and simply loved it, it is not melequento like most others that has oil in great quantity in composition
Naira N.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only discovered biore products a year ago and I absolutely love this. It feels sooo good on my skin no tingly feeling doesn't break me out. Absolutely incredible..
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best sunscreen ever. I use it on my face as a part of my regime every single day and it has not failed me yet. Super gentle, not greasy, and doesn’t leave a white cast when I apply my makeup.
Ashley T.
I was first hesitated to try as I was more attached to innisfree product. However, this surprised me alot! It is light on my skin and it does not really change my skin colour. For price wise, I guess it is acceptable and I would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone!
Mary R.
Chicago
I love this sunscreen!  It comes out of the tube a milky color but goes on completely invisible.  It's also very moisturizing.  I bought this from Amazon and it has become my preferred facial sunscreen.  There is no ashiness left once applied and the smell is fresh and subtle.  This is added to my Holy Grail of products.
Vivian W.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this sun screen, I have been using it for like 4 yrs. There is no much smell in it and not too oily. I will absolutely keep using them so you should probably try it out as well
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.