BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Nikki R.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention.

So to find a sunscreen that not only:
- protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to:
- not leaving a whitish cast,
- nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝
- makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!),
- and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied!

But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗
May V.
Been wanting to try this sunscreen since forever now and finally got my hands on ordering it overseas and this product did not disappoint! It is AMAZING! Unlike American sunscreens that leaves a white cast, feels thick and heavy, this sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast, feels lightweight, moisturizing even on oily/combo skin like mine. I was worried about the alcohol in it since my face can get irritated but this didn't break me out or cause any irritation or rashes. I highly recommend this product because it is amazing, affordable and protects your face just as it says! LOVEEE!
Zsuzsanna W.
Downers Grove, IL
I will never stop buying this!! This is the only sunscreen you need! Western sunscreens are sticky, shiny, clog the pores...they just don't work with my skin. I don't even like moisturizers with spf, for me they all perform the same way and leave a shiny layer on my face which I don't want. But THIS. Is. Miracle. Dries in no time, matte, light, great under make up. Never greasy or white, won't cause breakouts. Feels like your own skin, you'll honestly forget that you applied it. You only need a pea-size. So worth the fact that you have to get it from Amazon or EBay.
Delaney W.
Washington, DC
Why would you ever use any other face sunscreen!? This is the only product that doesn't make me feel greasy all day and won't have my glasses or sunglasses sliding down my nose because it has such a nice, dry finish. It also is great to use on-the-go, as it won't leave my hands absolutely disgusting. I keep one in my bag at all times...and have a few others floating around too! However, if you're sensitive to alcohol or need a waterproof sunscreen, you might want to look elsewhere. Get it from Amazon for a good price and fastest shipping.
Mary C.
This facial sunscreen is awesome. It's very lightweight and refreshing. It does not leave any whitecast on your face, but sinks in rather nicely. The finished look is a little dewy, but that usually wears off. This is great to wear alone or under makeup. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so as my skin hasn't gotten any sunburns. One slight drawback is it has a rather high alcohol content so if your face is super sensitive it may not react well. I have dry skin but have had no problems. Highly recommended!
Juliana S.
This is my HG facial sunscreen! It dries matte, no white cast, and plays well under makeup (provided you wait fifteen minutes after applying.) The only drawback is that it needs to be ordered online, but it can usually be picked up with Amazon Prime.

It's a chemical sunscreen, so if you're sensitive to those it may not be for you. It also has alcohol as an ingredient, so it may not be great for some. My skin is pretty resilient, so I love it!
Chanda K.
Phoenix, AZ
My go to sunscreen! This stuff goes on smoothly with ZERO white cast and greasy feeling, in fact it leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It works great under makeup and almost acts like a primer. The only downside to this product is that it comes in a pretty small tube and can only be ordered from Japan! I always buy this in twos now so I have a backup!
Paulina I.
I love this sunscreen! It is not-oily, doesn't leave a white cast on your face, isn't sticky, and feels more like a hydrating lotion. It is very gentle on the skin too. I was a bit skeptical of buying an asian sunscreen, but once I tried it, I was hooked. I bought mine from Amazon.com and would definitely purchase it again.
Kitty L.
Brooklyn, NY
Best sunscreen ever! Whenever i buy sunscreen for my face I always reach for the Asian brands. I wont use this on my body. This sunscreen is not sticky, doesn't break me out, and doesn't have that awful sunscreen smell. It's so easy to spread unlike the neutrogena sunscreens which takes forever to blend out.
Gina K.
I LOVE this product and I never go to the beach (or outside really) without it. It protects really well, and goes on smooth and light, drying quickly with a faint lemony scent. As someone who hates the stickiness and smell of most sunscreen but needs the protection, this is perfect for me.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.