BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingr...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.4 Answers
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is it, my HG sunscreen at last! I have naturally, very fair, sensitive, combination (but mostly dry) somewhat acne prone skin. To boot, several of my key issues include hyper-pigmentation, and aging prevention.

So to find a sunscreen that not only:
- protects effectively (gotta have that ++++!) against uva and uvb rays, in addition to:
- not leaving a whitish cast,
- nor leaving my face a grease trap with dry, flaky patches 😝
- makeup applies smoothly over it (hate when they ball up, ick!),
- and it even feels good, as in, you can't feel it once it's been applied!

But you know, still check ingredients for your sensitivities. Also, different skin types may = different results. Regardless, this stuff is miles away from any sunscreen I've purchased in the US. It doesn't clog my pores, but I'm careful to double cleanse for complete removal before bed. Oh also, very economically priced! 🤗
May V.
May V.
Been wanting to try this sunscreen since forever now and finally got my hands on ordering it overseas and this product did not disappoint! It is AMAZING! Unlike American sunscreens that leaves a white cast, feels thick and heavy, this sunscreen doesn't leave a white cast, feels lightweight, moisturizing even on oily/combo skin like mine. I was worried about the alcohol in it since my face can get irritated but this didn't break me out or cause any irritation or rashes. I highly recommend this product because it is amazing, affordable and protects your face just as it says! LOVEEE!
Zsuzsanna W.
Zsuzsanna W.
Downers Grove, IL
I will never stop buying this!! This is the only sunscreen you need! Western sunscreens are sticky, shiny, clog the pores...they just don't work with my skin. I don't even like moisturizers with spf, for me they all perform the same way and leave a shiny layer on my face which I don't want. But THIS. Is. Miracle. Dries in no time, matte, light, great under make up. Never greasy or white, won't cause breakouts. Feels like your own skin, you'll honestly forget that you applied it. You only need a pea-size. So worth the fact that you have to get it from Amazon or EBay.
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Washington, DC
Why would you ever use any other face sunscreen!? This is the only product that doesn't make me feel greasy all day and won't have my glasses or sunglasses sliding down my nose because it has such a nice, dry finish. It also is great to use on-the-go, as it won't leave my hands absolutely disgusting. I keep one in my bag at all times...and have a few others floating around too! However, if you're sensitive to alcohol or need a waterproof sunscreen, you might want to look elsewhere. Get it from Amazon for a good price and fastest shipping.
Mary C.
Mary C.
This facial sunscreen is awesome. It's very lightweight and refreshing. It does not leave any whitecast on your face, but sinks in rather nicely. The finished look is a little dewy, but that usually wears off. This is great to wear alone or under makeup. I have repurchased this several times and will continue to do so as my skin hasn't gotten any sunburns. One slight drawback is it has a rather high alcohol content so if your face is super sensitive it may not react well. I have dry skin but have had no problems. Highly recommended!
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
This is my HG facial sunscreen! It dries matte, no white cast, and plays well under makeup (provided you wait fifteen minutes after applying.) The only drawback is that it needs to be ordered online, but it can usually be picked up with Amazon Prime.

It's a chemical sunscreen, so if you're sensitive to those it may not be for you. It also has alcohol as an ingredient, so it may not be great for some. My skin is pretty resilient, so I love it!
I love this sunscreen. I am very very picky about sunscreen because I am an oily grease monkey. Moisturizers that have SPF and other sunscreens leave behind a nasty greasy shiny finish. And it just makes my face shiner and greasier as the day goes on. But this product doesn't make me too greasy or oily through out the day. It absorbs quickly Into the skin. I've probably used over 6 tubes of this stuff in the past 3 years. So glad I found it!
Janine C.
Janine C.
The BEST sunscreen ever. this is my HG sunscreen. it is a chemical sunscreen so that may turn some people off. this stuff does not make your skin more oily throughout the day and it does not leave your skin feeling dry either. it has hydrating and moisturizing agents and leaves your skin feeling baby soft. it also doesn't give you any flashback with flash photography. it has a light citrusy scent and wears extremely well underneath makeup.
I've been using this product for over a year now.

The consistency is in between thick and thin so its perfect underneath makeup. Unlike normal sunscreen does not leave you looking pale its the perfect light sunscreen.

My skin type is combination, acne prone and sensitive. (eczema on my cheeks). I'm usually scared to try new products but luckily even though its slightly scented my skin does not react negatively to it.

Mimi T.
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
This is the perfect light weight and clean feeling sunscreen for spring and summer. The consistency feels like a light emulsion, and it can be spread very easily. This product does contain alcohol, but that's what allows it to dry to such a smooth and matte finish! I'd suggest for those with skin that gets easily irritated to skip out in this. However, I HIGHLY recommend for everyone to try it out once.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.