BY BIORÉ

• Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active in...1 Answers
  • Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensi...4 Answers
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Who would have ever thought this little gem would be so good! I wear this as my daily sunscreen. It's got a PA++++ rating so you can't go wrong- it goes on smoothly and doesn't leave a weird residue like other sunscreens. My makeup goes on flawlessly following my sunscreen. It's inexpensive and can get shipped right to your door through Amazon. I've already recommended this product to my mom and she loves it. We will both be repeat customers.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

The best protectors that exist in my opinion are from Bioré. This protector is great, does not smell strong, leaves the skin dry and is very resistant. It has a very light texture, and a technology different from most sunscreens. Great for use before makeup, without leaving oily skin too. Excellent packaging, easy to carry in the bag. Excellent cost benefit.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This sunscreen is amazing! Most sunscreens in the western market make my skin itch and feel sticky all day. This is the opposite! The formula is lightweight, bendable, and doesn't irritate my skin. I buy mine on Amazon and it can take a while to get here but it is worth the weight. Also the price is super cheap! I bought mine for under $15 and it lasted me over 6 months.
Mary R.
Chicago
I love this sunscreen!  It comes out of the tube a milky color but goes on completely invisible.  It's also very moisturizing.  I bought this from Amazon and it has become my preferred facial sunscreen.  There is no ashiness left once applied and the smell is fresh and subtle.  This is added to my Holy Grail of products.
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
This is the best sunscreen ever. I use it on my face as a part of my regime every single day and it has not failed me yet. Super gentle, not greasy, and doesn’t leave a white cast when I apply my makeup.
Megan C.
fort collins
Used this product while in China. Has a really watery base but my skin felt nicely moisturized. It was also surprisingly strong, leaving me with no burns after wearing it all day in 105 degree weather 😅😅
Laura v.
Definitely the best sunscreen for your face! It's light and doesn't leave a greasy layer on top of your skin like regular sunscreens made for the body. No color or tint and it doesn't smell bad. Works great for festivals and other outdoor events where you still want to wear makeup.
Leah B.
I never really liked applying facial sunscreen and prefer base makeup with spf, but after seeing the BIORE UV AQUA RICH WATERY ESSENCE SPF 50 PA++++ all over Instagram, I decided to give it a try. Oh me, oh my... I have found my HG facial sunscreen! This sunscreen protects the skin from UVA/UVB rays. Upon application, this dries down quickly, doesn't leave a white cast, doesn't make me greasy, and the best part is that it doesn't break me out.
Laura D.
This is honestly the best face sunscreen I have tried. I am very fair, so I am glad I found a sunscreen that is easy to apply and high spf. Most sunscreens sting my face a bit, but this one is very gentle. It also dries fast and does not leave a sticky residue or white cast to the face. I try to use this daily and it has lasted a long time.
Ashley W.
Croghan, NY
Seriously, this is the best facial sunscreen I have found. Not greasy, not heavy and no white streaks! It's very affordable too! The smell is nice and not like your typical sunscreen scent. I love that it protects against both UVA and UVB and is rate SPF 50!
Sandra K.
Will this break me out? I have dry/combination skin that is sensitive.
Meredith B.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this sunscreen have zinc or titanium dioxide as an active ingredient? My husband was told he needs to have at least one of those ingredients for his sunscreen.