BY BIORÉ

Got Combination Skin? This every day liquid cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates dry, flaky, skin, letting your skin feel clean, soft and smooth!

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Every Day Liquid Cleanser

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it works:

With natural baking soda, the formula leaves pores 91% cleaner and instantly deep cleans dirt and oil while exfoliating dead skin cells.

Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta.

• Can anyone give me a resume of this product?1 Answers
  • Trabaja bien en piel mixta?1 Answers
  • Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..14 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive skin, so I never know what to expect when I try a new product on my face. This cleanser is amazing though. My face didn't breakout or burn. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 42 reviews
Lauren-Paige H.
This is a great face cleanser. It helps get ride of dirt in the pores. It has a nice foam texture and feels great on the face with a good smell.
Brianna J.
South Carolina
I really like this pore cleanser from Biore. After using this product my pores felt clean and my pores looked smaller. Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
Becca B.
Ocala
As a stay at home mom I am always on the go. I feel like I never have time to take care of myself. With Bioré baking soda cleansing water, I don’t have to wet my face, wash my face then rinse. It’s an all in one product. Apply a small amount to a cloth, and clean your face off! You don’t have to rinse or anything! It is also a makeup remover! Not only is it convenient but it also works! Bioré has made cleaning my face feel like less of a chore. It leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. I’d highly recommend this to anyone who has a busy on the go lifestyle.
Phoenix'Lanay E.
Baltimore, MD
This cleanser right here is the truth! A great addition to my morning time routine. I love the baking soda it’s smooth & gently on my skin...found it at my local cvs for about $7
Matteo F.
North Vancouver
A very refreshing product that cleans thoroughly. Only downside is that it dries my face out. Other than that it is wonderful.
Melissa C.
This product definitely makes my skin feel good i use it when i wake up and as my night routine i been using it repeatedly it met my expectations makes my face feel fresh like no other I definitely recommend to others . 👍🏻
Selena A.
I received this for free so I will probably continue to use it til it's gone, but most likely won't buy it. It took my makeup off, but not as easy as I thought it would. It smells good, but it's way to strong of a scent it's like cleaning your face with strong scented perfume. It isn't greasy "oil free" so that's a plus but it kind of stung my skin and made it redish for a bit. It says "no need to rinse" like I said it's so strong scented you should probably rinse your face. It will get the job done, but I perfer a different makeup remover.
Marie-Prisca M.
I want to thank @pinchme for sending me this free sample with other items in the box. This product I would say I love very much, because it made my face feel fresh and gives a clean, floral, and fresh scent. It took off all my makeup and sometimes I used a cotton ballbto apply the product, other times I just wash my face with it when I have makeup on and when I dry my face with a towel I was so schocked at how quick everything just completely came off. I recommend this and also the one with charcoal.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I have really sensitive skin so I was kinda worried about using this product but wow I am very surprised on how good it actually was. It took off my makeup and reduced redness and swolleness of coming pimples. I would definitely recommend!..
Victoria c.
My expectations were high on this product and it didn't deliver. For me is another cleansing gel. No more than that.
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, have you had any issues?