BY BIORÉ #68 in Facial Cleansers

Got Combination Skin? This every day liquid cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates dry, flaky, skin, letting your skin feel clean, soft and smooth!

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Every Day Liquid Cleanser

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it works:

With natural baking soda, the formula leaves pores 91% cleaner and instantly deep cleans dirt and oil while exfoliating dead skin cells.

Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta.

• Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..14 Answers
  • I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Clea...11 Answers
  • Can anyone give me a resume of this product?1 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive skin, so I never know what to expect when I try a new product on my face. This cleanser is amazing though. My face didn't breakout or burn. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 42 reviews
𝔗. ℜ.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite non-irritating facial cleanser. I tried using cleansers intended for acne treatment for so long and I wound up with really sensitive, irritated skin. After I started using a normal cleanser like this one, as well as switched up my regimen, I noticed a huge difference in my breakouts and overall skin appearance. I would definitely get this again.
Maida B.
Windsor Hts, IA
I have sensitive skin, so I'm always afraid to try new products on my face. This cleanser is amazing though. My face didn't breakout or burn. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes! They also make this same formula but as micellar water! After i wash my face every night I put the micellar water on my face! its amazing!!! I highly recommend this product!
Laterrica U.
Stockbridge , GA
One of my favorite facial cleaners! I use every night and follow up with Shea butter or coconut oil. You don’t have to use much at all. Can find at your local Walmart! Only con is it does dry out your face but just follow up with a moisturizer and you’ll be fine
Margo M.
Knoxville
The good: it gets your face clean. Like tingly 'i feel refreshed' clean. The exfoliant is really mild and gentle, and not plastic beads.
The bad: IT SMELLS SO BAD. Like I use this every other wash because of the smell. I can't describe it as more than just... gross. The smell thankfully doesn't last long, but holy wow it's bad while washing.
Anakaren G.
Mission
Review for: 6.77 Fluid Ounce more...
I love trying new cleansers special since my skin gets used to them so I have switch over to a different one after finishing it. I recently bought this one and I really liked it. Definitely makes my face feel and look clean. My cheeks do get a tingling/burning sensation after the 2nd or 3rd time of using it (they might just be a little sensitive) so apply a moisturizer soon after drying my face. I would buy it again it but I’d like to try the charcoal one next!
Isabella B.
I love this cleanser! I was a loyal Neutrogena cleanser user for a really long time, though I found their products to be drying over time. This product has coupons at Target from time to time, so I gave it a go.

This product has a clean, subtle scent- not overpowering, perfect for day time or night time use. The gentle exfoliating beads don't irritate my skin, and I don't find the formula to be drying whatsoever. As someone with cystic acne prone skin, I highly recommend this product.
Kesem S.
This is a fine cleanser for the price. It does not do much exfoliating and if you leave it on for a long time it starts to burn but it does make my skin feel clean after use. Not the best I’ve used but good if you’re looking for an affordable option. A little goes a long way so it will last a very long time.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I have really sensitive skin so I was kinda worried about using this product but wow I am very surprised on how good it actually was. It took off my makeup and reduced redness and swolleness of coming pimples. I would definitely recommend!..
Katricia C.
Staten Island
Baking soda is a staple ingredient in my home. I use it for cleaning and deodorizing the home. When I saw that Biore offered a baking soda facial cleanser, I had to try it. I like the deep cleaning feel from the formula. I would buy again and recommend for anyone with skin that is prone to breakouts.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Although my face texture did improve I don’t like this product
I feel that harsh chemicals strip the skin of all of its moisture and that you can only achieve clear skin with repetitive use
I would much rather use oils, super fruits or vegetables in a skincare line
Think lemongrass, tea tree
Not baking soda
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, have you had any issues?

back