Isabella B.
I love this cleanser! I was a loyal Neutrogena cleanser user for a really long time, though I found their products to be drying over time. This product has coupons at Target from time to time, so I gave it a go.

This product has a clean, subtle scent- not overpowering, perfect for day time or night time use. The gentle exfoliating beads don't irritate my skin, and I don't find the formula to be drying whatsoever. As someone with cystic acne prone skin, I highly recommend this product.