BY BIORÉ

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Got Combination Skin? This every day liquid cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates dry, flaky, skin, letting your skin feel clean, soft and smooth!

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Every Day Liquid Cleanser

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it works:

With natural baking soda, the formula leaves pores 91% cleaner and instantly deep cleans dirt and oil while exfoliating dead skin cells.

Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta.

• Can anyone give me a resume of this product?1 Answers
  • Trabaja bien en piel mixta?1 Answers
  • Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..14 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
  • "I have sensitive skin, so I never know what to expect when I try a new product on my face. This cleanser is amazing though. My face didn't breakout or burn. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 42 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is the first and only baking soda based face wash I have ever seen in a drug store, so I had to try it out. The first thing that turned me off was how fragrant it was. When I'm using a facewash I like it to smell and be as natural as possible. And the fragrant smell was just not for me. It pumps to a very creamy, thick consistency and a little goes a long way. I have very oily skin and I did notice that this cleanser did a great job of removing the oil deep in my pores, leaving my skin shine free all day. It didn't do too much to clear the existing acne on my face, but as I began to use it daily within a week I did notice fewer breakouts. Overall, this is a great face wash if you're looking for a good deep clean at a reasonable price.
Selena A.
I received this for free so I will probably continue to use it til it's gone, but most likely won't buy it. It took my makeup off, but not as easy as I thought it would. It smells good, but it's way to strong of a scent it's like cleaning your face with strong scented perfume. It isn't greasy "oil free" so that's a plus but it kind of stung my skin and made it redish for a bit. It says "no need to rinse" like I said it's so strong scented you should probably rinse your face. It will get the job done, but I perfer a different makeup remover.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I love the light clean and refreshing scent this cleanser has, but be aware that since the product has baking soda it does feel a bit grainy on the face, not like a scrub since it's not a lot but there is some texture to it, and it also tingles a bit (must be from the baking soda). Also! the directions doesn't say how much of the product to pump. My first time I believe I did 3 or 4 pumps and that was way too much!!! I honestly didn't expect it to lather as much as it did, because the cleanser was so thick. The second time I used only 2 pumps but it was still a bit too much, so I finally used it with just one pump and lo and behold it was the right amount.
Maria H.
Houston
I have always struggled with acne and throughout the year it has inproved. A few months ago I noticed that my acne was getting out of control so I decided to pick this up. I have never tried biore face wahes or scrubs but the packaging grabbed my attention. I have been using this for half a year now and I love it! Almost done with this bottle, ready to open my next one!
Marie-Prisca M.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
I want to thank @pinchme for sending me this free sample with other items in the box. This product I would say I love very much, because it made my face feel fresh and gives a clean, floral, and fresh scent. It took off all my makeup and sometimes I used a cotton ballbto apply the product, other times I just wash my face with it when I have makeup on and when I dry my face with a towel I was so schocked at how quick everything just completely came off. I recommend this and also the one with charcoal.
Becca B.
Ocala
As a stay at home mom I am always on the go. I feel like I never have time to take care of myself. With Bioré baking soda cleansing water, I don’t have to wet my face, wash my face then rinse. It’s an all in one product. Apply a small amount to a cloth, and clean your face off! You don’t have to rinse or anything! It is also a makeup remover! Not only is it convenient but it also works! Bioré has made cleaning my face feel like less of a chore. It leaves my face feeling fresh, soft and clean. I’d highly recommend this to anyone who has a busy on the go lifestyle.
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
I just recently bought this to try it out. I didn’t know anything about and I didn’t read any reviews. My face was breaking out really bad and I just needed anything! So once I got home from target i immediately ran to my bathroom to try it out. My skin felt amazing right after it! And I saw results right after using it. My acne cleared up a lot after a few days. I love this product so much. I would recommend to everyone!
Britnee J.
Great product. Cleanses and lightly exfoliates all in one. I purchased this on a whim at a local Walmart. I was sold the first time using it. It has a faint scent but nothing too overbearing. I use it 1-2 times a day. It has made a noticeable difference with my face. I have combination skin and this keeps the oil under control and keeps my face clean and mostly blemish free.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Ok let me tell you about one of my MUST HAVE PRODUCTS. I can legit rant for weeks about this. There isnt anything I dislike about this product. It is so smooth on your skin. You can feel it working and NOT in the stinging or cooling way. It has no harsh smell (I actually really enjoy the smell) It cleans your face. It is a part of my weekly routine. I can feel the difference in my skin if I dont use it. It also last your FOREVER!
Csilla K.
Caribou
I just absolutely love Biore's Baking Soda Cleanser. The first time I tried it, it made me want to never wash my face with anything other than this cleanser, it was amazing. It has a gentle fizzy feeling, it cleans pores and makes face feel alive and new. My face never felt so soft and it never felt so clean. I highly, highly, "Highly Recommend this product, just don't buy all of it in my location, or I'll cry.
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, have you had any issues?

back