BY BIORÉ

Got Combination Skin? This every day liquid cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates dry, flaky, skin, letting your skin feel clean, soft and smooth!

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Every Day Liquid Cleanser

How to Use:

For optimal results use daily. Wet face. Pump cleanser into hands, gently work into a foam. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

How it works:

With natural baking soda, the formula leaves pores 91% cleaner and instantly deep cleans dirt and oil while exfoliating dead skin cells.

Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-39, Disodium Edta.

• How does this Liquid Cleanser compare to Biore's Baking S...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product and gotten the amazing resul...3 Answers
  • Best used every day or every other day?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have sensitive skin, so I never know what to expect when I try a new product on my face. This cleanser is amazing though. My face didn't breakout or burn. It helps keep my face clear of blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product!" in 42 reviews
Csilla K.
Caribou
I just absolutely love Biore's Baking Soda Cleanser. The first time I tried it, it made me want to never wash my face with anything other than this cleanser, it was amazing. It has a gentle fizzy feeling, it cleans pores and makes face feel alive and new. My face never felt so soft and it never felt so clean. I highly, highly, "Highly Recommend this product, just don't buy all of it in my location, or I'll cry.
Isabella B.
I love this cleanser! I was a loyal Neutrogena cleanser user for a really long time, though I found their products to be drying over time. This product has coupons at Target from time to time, so I gave it a go.

This product has a clean, subtle scent- not overpowering, perfect for day time or night time use. The gentle exfoliating beads don't irritate my skin, and I don't find the formula to be drying whatsoever. As someone with cystic acne prone skin, I highly recommend this product.
Mary G.
Brooklyn
I have such a weird relationship with this wonderful powdery stuff. You put powder on your hand and literally mix it with water into a paste on your hand. It smells amazing and really does seem to provide a deep clean without stripping the skin. But the whole mixing process is clunky and messy and because it’s powder you have to store it outside your shower.
Ursula P.
Spring, TX
This product is amazing. It cleared up my face and it leaves it soft. I use it almost every day and I has helped me so much. The packaging is great, it's easy to use and I bought it at my local Walmart although you can get it anywhere else. I don't think anything could make this product better.
Maserati C.
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!! school always stresses me out which gives me hella acne, but w this my skin looks so supple and clear. This might not be the best to use on a daily basis bc it does have scrubby particles, but this is amazing as kind of like a spot treatment!! Im obsessed with this product, it has sacilic acid in it but its not painful when you use it. That happens alot with those types of products.
Sherri G.
I Bought This For My Pores. I’ve Been Using it For Several weeks now And It Is Definitely been effective. It Works Excellent And Very Great Value. This Bottle Has Lasted So Long. You Really get your moneys Worth. I Would Recommend it to others really works great on the pores.
Tyler H.
Inman
Great after exfoliating to get the deepset dirt out of your pores. I'e learned it works better after exfoliating. It' very gentle and you can use it alone if you need a break from your exfoliator, but still want to be squeaky clean. It's  not too abrasive for daily use.
Jocelyn H.
I tried a sample of this from allure magazine a while back and thought it was nice. It felt a little bit drying to me which I think made my face produce more oil later in the day. The smell was nice and I might try it again but I think the full size item is a tad pricey.
Dani G.
I was hesitant at first to use this because the thought of rubbing baking soda on my face was odd, however this was recommended to me so I figured I would give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! It smells much better than straight up baking soda. I love how the exfoliating component feels on my skin.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
I can't rave about Biore products anymore than I do! They're just the best face washes ever! I alternate between a few, but this has to be my favorite morning face wash. The baking soda in it allows for a mild scrub without making your face feel raw.
Tricia C.
Cincinnati, OH
Has anyone used this product and gotten the amazing results it claims? I would like to try it, but am skeptical.
Lauren T.
Saint Gabriel, LA
I jumped on the charcoal bandwagon and purchased the Bioré charcoal cleanser and didn't find that it gave me results any better than other facial cleansers I have used. Does anyone find that this one is a lot better? I have dry skin prone to Whiteheads and occasional zits.
Lynn H.
Does anybody else have issues with this burning?? Could it be the baking soda? I have real sensitive skin, & the minute i started putting it on my face, it burned. Didnt leave it red or irritated afterwards, just during application. Only tried once. Any advice?
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Best used every day or every other day?
Samantha W.
Does it work well to get rid of acne?