BY BIORÉ #74 in Facial Cleansers

With its ability to deep clean and naturally exfoliate, baking soda is your new secret weapon in the fight for clean pores. This daily liquid cleanser deep cleans to remove oil and impurities while gently exfoliating skin. Skin is left amazingly clean, soft and smooth. Great for combination skin!

Avec sa capacité naturelle à nettoyer en profondeur et à exfolier la peau en douceur, le bicarbonate de soude est ta nouvelle arme secrète dans la lutte pour la pureté des pores. Grâce à lui, ce nettoyant liquide à usage quotidien déloge la saleté et l’excès de sébum jusqu’au fond des pores, tout en exfoliant délicatement la peau. Il laisse ensuite une incroyable sensation de propreté, avec un magnifique effet lisse et doux. Idéal pour la peau mixte!

Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I purchased this cleanser after finishing the charcoal cleanser, hoping to be just as impressed - this is not even comparable to the charcoal cleanser. The product tricks you into believing it doesn't fight acne with salicylic acid: it isn't listed on the front label, and it's not listed in an "active ingredients" list on the back. When the cleanser wasn't doing anything for me, and started breaking me out, I checked the ingredients list. There's salicylic acid, no wonder I was breaking out.

Even if the product did do something wonderful for my skin, it doesn't lather up at all and chunks of what I'm assuming is baking soda are strewn throughout the product so that you sometimes get them but other times don't. The scent was nice, but that was about it. Don't waste your money on this - try the charcoal!
Timia T.
Riverdale, GA
(I provided a picture that shows my results after 3 days of use.)

I actually really like this cleanser compared to the other Biore products I used. I was using the deep pore charcoal cleanser and it was OK for the most part. However, when I started using the baking soda pore cleanser - I saw improvement within the next day. This is really good for me because I don't have much acne, but with the little I do - it balances it out. This also helps with maintaining my oily nose - so that's a plus. The cleanser gets really deep into my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. The only downside with this product is that it is a bit drying to your skin, so a moisturizer is a must afterward!
Aiyana B.
One of my favorites! The baking soda power is really strong and exfoliating so while you're sloughing away the dead skin the powder is lifting the dirt out of your pores!! My face doesn't break out and I think it's due to exfoliating every day! I also have pretty sensitive skin so it doesn't take a lot to irritate my skin. This is strong enough to keep my skin smooth yet gentle enough for me to use everyday! Such a good product. The smell is great and the pump on the packaging makes it that much easier to use! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Especially those with sensitive skin, or a lot of blemishes!
Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
Omg guys I LOVE THIS! I got a little sample pack in my allure magazine subscription and I literally made it last for about 2 to 3 days. After that I used the coupon it came with and bought the cleanser from target. I been using it for about a week now and I love it! I have horrible combo and acne prone skin and this weather isn't helping at all but this cleanser seems to be doing the trick and I'm one to try anything and everything on the market and I wasn't able to find anything. This product might be if for me tho because even changing my routine and beginning to use this product I haven't broke out!
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
I just used this not 10 minutes ago. I hate it. I got my sample in my Allure magazine. I have sensitive combo skin. I use a scrub once a week and only ever use my hands to wash my face. It smelled really good when I put it on my face. I was all good and then about 15 secs into smoothing it around with my hands my face started tingling. It started burning a bit after about 30 secs. I immediately rinsed and towel dried. My skin looks ok right now. Its been about 10 minutes. Still burning slightly. Hoping I dont end up with a rash or anything. If youve got sensitive skin. Just no!
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
I Received the sample size of this product in my Walmart spring beauty box... I have a combination skin and a history of acne and blemishes and large pores... I just tried this baking soda cleanser and it just worked perfect on my skin... Now my skin is much much clear, soft and pores also have diminished... The small sample came for three months as u need jus a little of this product ...and now I have bought a full 6.77 oz bottle ... I love this product and highly recommend if u have combination skin with acne and pore history... I would give more than 5 stars
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I don't really like this cleanser, I prefer the scrub version of this. It just doesn't feel like it's deep cleaning anything. It feels nice and tingly but the scrub feels a lot more refreshing, better scent & feels like it's deep cleaning. I have sensitive skin & I just felt like this cleanser may be to harsh for me like after I use it I feel the need to calm my skin down with a cream cleanser because it feels stingy or irritated after I use this. If you are choosing between the cleanser or the scrub- go for the scrub!!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
If I could give this a zero I would. Let me start by saying this gave me the worst reaction I have ever had in my entire life. I have used charcoal based products before and even Biore products but what this cleanser did to my skin was obscene. Immediately, within 10-12 hours of using this product my entire face broke out in small raised bumps. It was everywhere and this product was the only new thing I had tried. I used it once, stopped promptly and within 5 long days it had subsided. So scary.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
This face cleaner works fairly well. As it advertises, it does make my skin feel clean and refreshed and smoother. However, I'm not convinced how deeply into the popes it cleans. I struggle with blackheads on my nose and larger pores around my nose, and I don't see hardly any improvements in those areas with the cleanser. Overall, I would say it's a good everyday cleanser to get away the grime of the day, but not something I'd buy if looking for a specific, deep, more intensive cleanse.
Melissa B.
Good results.After i tried this product,i felt a difference right away.My skin felt clean, soft and looked nice.It was a fresh feeling to my skin.i didn't like how the cleanser felt as applying it.It doesnt foam up and seem soapy as i was applying it and exfoliating.I like facial cleansers that seem soapy,it makes me feel like its actually cleaning my skin rather then applying and rinsing it right off.But i do really like this product.Its something i would purchase in the future.
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Rebecca C.
Lansdowne, PA
Does this work well for dry skin? also does it leave a residue on the skin?