Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
#46 in Facial Cleansers

With its ability to deep clean and naturally exfoliate, baking soda is your new secret weapon in the fight for clean pores. This daily liquid cleanser deep cleans to remove oil and impurities while gently exfoliating skin. Skin is left amazingly clean, soft and smooth. Great for combination skin!

Avec sa capacité naturelle à nettoyer en profondeur et à exfolier la peau en douceur, le bicarbonate de soude est ta nouvelle arme secrète dans la lutte pour la pureté des pores. Grâce à lui, ce nettoyant liquide à usage quotidien déloge la saleté et l’excès de sébum jusqu’au fond des pores, tout en exfoliant délicatement la peau. Il laisse ensuite une incroyable sensation de propreté, avec un magnifique effet lisse et doux. Idéal pour la peau mixte!

Photos (128)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I ran out of my Biore Charcoal Cleanser and when I went to replace it, I seen this and thought I'd give it a try. First test run: I goofed and didn't realize it actually had exfoliating particles in it so I tried it with my Clarisonic. I do not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin. Use your hands or something else. To be honest, I like the Charcoal Cleanser better, but I'll continue to use this until it's gone. I probably won't purchase again, but only because I have others that I prefer. Again, I do like this cleanser; it seems to get my face clean and leaves it pretty soft. Is it getting into my pores are cleaning them? I don't know. What I do know is it cleans well, hasn't caused me any breakouts, and it does help control the oil.
*Side note: For those of you who don't like the Biore Charcoal Cleanser because of the menthol, or are sensitive to menthol cleansers, don't waste your time on this. You wouldn't think it has menthol but it does.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
I purchased this cleanser after finishing the charcoal cleanser, hoping to be just as impressed - this is not even comparable to the charcoal cleanser. The product tricks you into believing it doesn't fight acne with salicylic acid: it isn't listed on the front label, and it's not listed in an "active ingredients" list on the back. When the cleanser wasn't doing anything for me, and started breaking me out, I checked the ingredients list. There's salicylic acid, no wonder I was breaking out.

Even if the product did do something wonderful for my skin, it doesn't lather up at all and chunks of what I'm assuming is baking soda are strewn throughout the product so that you sometimes get them but other times don't. The scent was nice, but that was about it. Don't waste your money on this - try the charcoal!
Gustavo P.
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
Okay so I tried it out for some days but just didn't like the consistency, it is very slimy and when trying to rinse out ,, maybe it's me but it struggles to completely wash off,, I feel some residue left on my skin and I feel it a bit "soapy" I don't feel like the little baking soda beads it has help with exfoliating one bit,, just way to little beads for an actual exfoliation, it does have a very nice smell which reminds me of the deep pore charcoal cleanser , which i love,,

If trying biome for the first time,, I would suggest trying deep pore charcoal cleanser instead since it feels much more cleansing rinses off easy and leaves your face feeling clean without the dry stripped feeling and the menthol makes ur skin feel fresh as appoused to this cleanser which I don't really like
Carla G.
Carla G.
Horrible, hate it. Mine didn't mention scrubbers or micro beads or anything abrasive and it was jammed in there, tiny white non dissolving bits that were like plastic??? The formula in general is too thick and unresponsive to cleansing and water. I am oily and sensitive skinned and can get dry areas with certain cleansers and this dried my face out like a dessert....which will lead to over oil and breakouts except I have it a week and transitioned back to a reliable product. How upsetting. I don't suggest this one. I'm also pretty sure the micro beads in any products don't break down and are bad for the septic systems as they build up and well, the planet. It's not a necessary thing to produce.
Timia T.
Timia T.
Riverdale, GA
(I provided a picture that shows my results after 3 days of use.)

I actually really like this cleanser compared to the other Biore products I used. I was using the deep pore charcoal cleanser and it was OK for the most part. However, when I started using the baking soda pore cleanser - I saw improvement within the next day. This is really good for me because I don't have much acne, but with the little I do - it balances it out. This also helps with maintaining my oily nose - so that's a plus. The cleanser gets really deep into my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. The only downside with this product is that it is a bit drying to your skin, so a moisturizer is a must afterward!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I’ve tried Bioré pore cleansers before and I do have a good prospective on them. I find Bioré to be a very well know brand and a trusted one. I was so excited when I heard they came out with a new face wash and I’m eager to try it! i was expecting the texture of this face cleanser to be more gritty than it actually was. It was more like their charcoal cleanser, more like a gel. The cleanser did foam up and made my face feel fresher but I didn’t notice any difference with my pores. This face cleanser claims to make your skin softer and smoothr. I did not expeince any of that, it actually made my skin extremely dry.

I think I will stick with the charcoal cleanser over the baking soda cleanser
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Tampa , FL
I have never met a drugstore face wash that I liked until I tried out this cleanser. I don't know if it is the wonders of the baking soda ingredient or if Biore just gets my skin but it has made all the difference in my skincare routine. My break outs have been reduced dramatically. To be clear, I haven't stopped breaking out (this isn't some miracle cleanser) but it has helped me minimize my break outs to only a few bumps every now & then. Also, I do see a difference in the amount of blackheads in my t-zone. If you pair this cleanser with their scrub and possibly some of their pore strips for those extra pesky blackheads then you'll be all set.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I haven't been Boscia detoxifying black cleanser for years to clean and wash my face, but I wanted to try something a little cheaper and decided to give this wash a whirl. I was hooked immediately! I loved the smell! It smells so fresh and clean and I just love that. It works well to cleanse the face. I use it on my clarisonic to really clean and exfoliate my face, and my pores and face just feel so good after being washed. It gently exfoliates while washing and that isn't harsh at all on the face like some washes can be. It doesn't feel drying or anything, but does leave your face needing to be toned and moisturized.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
One of my favorites! The baking soda power is really strong and exfoliating so while you're sloughing away the dead skin the powder is lifting the dirt out of your pores!! My face doesn't break out and I think it's due to exfoliating every day! I also have pretty sensitive skin so it doesn't take a lot to irritate my skin. This is strong enough to keep my skin smooth yet gentle enough for me to use everyday! Such a good product. The smell is great and the pump on the packaging makes it that much easier to use! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! Especially those with sensitive skin, or a lot of blemishes!
Steffanie C.
Steffanie C.
Alhambra , Ca
Omg guys I LOVE THIS! I got a little sample pack in my allure magazine subscription and I literally made it last for about 2 to 3 days. After that I used the coupon it came with and bought the cleanser from target. I been using it for about a week now and I love it! I have horrible combo and acne prone skin and this weather isn't helping at all but this cleanser seems to be doing the trick and I'm one to try anything and everything on the market and I wasn't able to find anything. This product might be if for me tho because even changing my routine and beginning to use this product I haven't broke out!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, have you had any issues?