BY BIORÉ

With its ability to deep clean and naturally exfoliate, baking soda is your new secret weapon in the fight for clean pores. This daily liquid cleanser deep cleans to remove oil and impurities while gently exfoliating skin. Skin is left amazingly clean, soft and smooth. Great for combination skin!

Avec sa capacité naturelle à nettoyer en profondeur et à exfolier la peau en douceur, le bicarbonate de soude est ta nouvelle arme secrète dans la lutte pour la pureté des pores. Grâce à lui, ce nettoyant liquide à usage quotidien déloge la saleté et l’excès de sébum jusqu’au fond des pores, tout en exfoliant délicatement la peau. Il laisse ensuite une incroyable sensation de propreté, avec un magnifique effet lisse et doux. Idéal pour la peau mixte!

Britnee J.
Great product. Cleanses and lightly exfoliates all in one. I purchased this on a whim at a local Walmart. I was sold the first time using it. It has a faint scent but nothing too overbearing. I use it 1-2 times a day. It has made a noticeable difference with my face. I have combination skin and this keeps the oil under control and keeps my face clean and mostly blemish free.
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
I love the way that this product smells, it is clean with a light fragrance. This face cleanser has little exfoliating beads in the formula that break when you rub them in. I would say the beads are not soft and are gritty against your face when you are washing it. I wouldn't say that it makes my face feel completely clean afterwards. I think it is a middle of the road cleanser, nothing terribly special or negative about it.
Teona S.
I originally used this product for maybe two weeks daily. It definitely cleaned my pores. I could see a visible difference in the way my nose looked before and after using as that area is the oilier part of my face and has the most build up in my pores. This is a good facial cleanser but I would not recommend this for everyday or regular use. The baking soda can be abrasive on your skin, even with gentle movements, especially when used daily. The area around my nose stung a bit while using it and that area along with others on my face had turned a bit red. I started only using this one or two times a week and my skin feels better, the redness isn't as prominent, and my nose doesn't sting as much. I like Biorés other products a bit more than this so I may eventually switch to a gentler cleanser.
𝔗. ℜ.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite non-irritating facial cleanser. I tried using cleansers intended for acne treatment for so long and I wound up with really sensitive, irritated skin. After I started using a normal cleanser like this one, as well as switched up my regimen, I noticed a huge difference in my breakouts and overall skin appearance. I would definitely get this again.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I bought this product before I knew how irritating physical exfoliation can be. It worked great at first, but then my face got dry and now I realize it was over exfoliated from using this cleanser every day. I checked the label for microphone before I purchased and didn't see anything obvious in the ingredients. I should have trusted my gut on this, as it definitely feels like there microbes are plastic and I haven't been able to get a response on this question from Biore customer service... Which I think means there is definitely micro plastics. I know Biore had planned to switch completely to wax beads by 2017 so current protects are likely better environmentally but would still have the same problems with over exfoliation if used daily.
Myoshia H.
Columbus, MS
I LOVE this face wash. It clears up my breakouts over night. Literally. I know everyone's skin is different but I'll have a small cluster of zits, maybe 2.. Wash my face before bed and the next morning they're either so small they're barely recognizable or gone. Definitely worth the purchase and I got it from Walmart.
Karissa L.
Kenosha, WI
For a drugstore face wash, I liked this product. I felt like it cleansed and exfoliated my face well without irritating my skin. The scent wasn’t overpowering which was nice. I would probably buy this again, but during warmer months as I felt my skin was too sensitive for it once it became colder and drier.
Kristen F.
Lakeland , FL
I liked using this face wash, i just didn’t feel that is cleaned as thoroughly as i wanted it to! It was gentle and didn’t dry me out or make me oily. It does last a long time so it’s not something you are constantly buying more of! I would recommend this product but it’s probably best for those who don’t wear heavy coverage make up!
Brittney K.
Frederick
I think this is a great product if you have very oily skin. I’ve used almost half the bottle just because I don’t like to waste money but I have dry skin and it strips my skin and dries it out so harshly that I would only use it if my skin went back to how it was in high school.
Lily D.
Oily Skin has no match for this. The baking soda in cleansers changes the game for us. It truly does soak up the excess oil on out skin without completely drying it out! No more shine! I recommend this to anyone struggling with oily skin. Wash every morning and night with this!
Ashley R.
Edmonton, KY
Does think really work ?? I have been wanting ti try this ..
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Does this remove makeup? does this exfoliate?
Yeannet R.
I've heard great things about Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser, but I'm concerened it may dry my skin. Does anyone prefer this over the Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (which is what I've been using) ??
Edith V.
Brownsville, TX
Has this irritated or dried anybody's skin?
Rebecca C.
Lansdowne, PA
Does this work well for dry skin? also does it leave a residue on the skin?