BY BIORÉ #7 in Face Scrubs

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

• Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub what do you think about...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this forever !! They even had ...1 Answers
  • Baking soda is a good exfoliater on its own, how is this ...2 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
  • "I bought this a few weeks ago and I really like it. A little powder goes a long way. I put maybe a quarter size on my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. " in 34 reviews
Tatiyanah B.
Federal Way
I love how this one foams up with water. Although you really have to throughly clean your face otherwise the white baking soda will be left over sitting on your face; this can be a good or a bad thing because it tells youwhat spots you missed.
Janine B.
Beebe
It smelled great but it disnt work so well for cleansing my skin. This product was a little pricey for me since it didn't cleanse my skin so well. It was my first time using this product and the packaging was nice, clean design. I wish this product dod more of what it is supposed to.
Sarah S.
I love love love this product. I use it every other day. It makes my skin feel so refreshed. It definitely gets rid of acne. Everyone should use this stuff. No matter what type of skin you have. Please go buy some. It will change your life.
bree s.
Louisville
I was super excited to try out this product and I’m so glad I did! I’ve been using for a little over a year now and I love it!!!! The baking side gives it an exfoliating feel while still allowing for a foaming but exfoliating feel! I love it and will definitely continue to use it!!
Shreya P.
Oklahoma City
This product does exactly what it promises. It makes your skin/pores feel nice and clean. I use this about once or twice a week to clean a little deeper than my normal, lighter face wash does. The scrub was more subtle than I expected because it lathers really quickly.

Also, this is really good to travel with if you fly with a carry-on or to throw in your purse. It has never leaked on me and since it comes in solid form, you don’t have to find a smaller, TSA-approved size.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
This cleansing scrub was okay but I probably wouldn't buy it again. It made me skin feel very refreshed but I prefer to use clean & clear. My skin was almost squeaky after use if that makes sense? Ill try it out a few more times and update my review if it changes.
Taquanna E.
Staten Island, NY
So I can honestly say I really love this product. The way it feels on your skin is so amazing it's like a fresh burst of cleaning product. I can honestly say I will definitely be buying this product again. I love it so much it's so revitalizing. I love the fact that its also gentle while cleaning your pores. I also love that the package it comes in since it's a Polish girl that have a cute package and a very easy to open button that I legitimately love. So if you like a scrub that's gentle but really cleansing this is your go-to product.
Olivia F.
It kept my face so clear and exfoliated without drying it out. I have combination acne-prone skin so a lot of products moisturize too much or too little or break my skin out/irritate it. This was so far the best face scrub I've used both exfoliation-wise and also pH balancing. My breakouts were few and far between and if one did occur, the baking soda scrub got me right again
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I got this free for a sample and I loved it so much that it’s become my go to face wash. I have one by the sink and one in the shower. I love that it’s a powder and depending on how much water you mix, it creates anything from a thin rinse to a thick scrub. Sometimes I even kinda use it like a mask and make it thick, exfoliate with it, then leave it on a few moments before rinsing off. It leaves a residue on my face but it actually feels nice and my skin has gotten so much clearer since starting to use this.
Kimberly V.
If you haven’t tried this yet, go try it right now!!! I can’t even explain to you how good your skin feels after only your FIRST use! No, it doesn’t stop working after a while! It is a cleanser and scrub in one and you’re left with such a smooth and soft skin. Is that the same thing? Lol well, this has smoothed out my skin since the very first time I tried it. It says it is for all skin types and yes, after using it, I believe it! This is just something everyone should try! I’m serious! Everyone!! Go, now!!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Did this feel like it was burning your face when you used It? I love the charcoal face cleanser biore makes but this one really hurt my skin.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I want to buy this product soon, I've heard good things! Think it would be gentle enough for someone on acne medication?
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
What does this product actually do? I've been very curious to try this one out but my skin is very sensitive and I do not want to risk it
Angela S.
Do people recommend alternating this with a more powerful cleaner for those of us with bad acne?
Suhani M.
I want to know if this scrub is good for combination skin. Is this too drying? Also, is it really worth the price? Compared to the St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub, is it good?