BY BIORÉ

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
  • "I bought this a few weeks ago and I really like it. A little powder goes a long way. I put maybe a quarter size on my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. " in 34 reviews
Sandra S.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Having hormonal breakouts and blemishes - I have been looking for products throughout this whole year that I could continue buying over and over - both for my skin and pockets sake. Not a bad price for this, can be found at your local cvs / Walmart / grocery store. However, this spread my blemishes and worsened them for some reason. Feels great and cleansing while applying and using - a little messy but the baking soda feels refreshing once you mix it with water and use. For all skin types.
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love the baking soda scrub. I have been experiencing a lot of outbreaks lately and this seems to be the only product that works for me! I use it once a day and have used other products from this line as well. I did not experience an allergy from the product and it really helped me to clear up my skin. You can find it at Walmart or target for around $5-6.
Monica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this because of Shay Mitchell and her skin is flawless. Besides that, I love this scrub and the tingle it gives me which makes me feel like it’s really working. It’s not expensive and actually lasts a pretty long time. I could see results in the way my skin looked in after a couple of uses.
jordan s.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t love this product. It was okay but it dried out my skin. It doesn’t have a grit to it for exfoliating, but doesn’t do a good job cleansing the skin. Also, it is a hassle to use because it is in powder form and you mix it with water. It is an average drugstore exfoliating face wash.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
I was a little nervous to try this but baking soda has so many uses so I figured why not. I have really sensitive skin and this just wasn't the best product for me. If your skin can handle more it may be great but it's not something I will continue to use due to the redness afterward.
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
The baking soda in this Biore scrub gets deep into your pores removing dirt and oils. The texture goes from a powder to a foamy substance. Just add water to the scrub until you get the texture that works for you. I love that while scrubbing, it eventually dissolves to prevent you from over scrubbing! So it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. I think it's way better than most cleansers and it leaves your skin feeling softer after just a few uses! Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Kohl's
The scrub is my holy grail. If you don't want it to be too abrasive just add more water. I have combination skin and this scrub has worked wonderful when it comes to my blemishes. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
Casey R.
Radford, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my current favorite cleansing scrub. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I love to use this in my nighttime routine, before applying a serum and moisturizer. It really doesn’t have an odor, and I love how baking soda can help to clear skin!
Katie K.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite thing to use. I normally use the scrubs in the shower because it’s easier to wash off hahah. But this one has been holding it down for years. A favorite of mine. Has that nice cooling effect and leaves me feeling refreshed and nice and ugh I love it
Brittany J.
Interlachen , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my husband BOTH love the Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub. Just finished our first bottle and already have a new one! It's just the right amount of exfoliation without hurting the face and still getting clean pors
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I want to buy this product soon, I've heard good things! Think it would be gentle enough for someone on acne medication?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
Did this feel like it was burning your face when you used It? I love the charcoal face cleanser biore makes but this one really hurt my skin.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
What does this product actually do? I've been very curious to try this one out but my skin is very sensitive and I do not want to risk it
Angela S.
Do people recommend alternating this with a more powerful cleaner for those of us with bad acne?
Suhani M.
I want to know if this scrub is good for combination skin. Is this too drying? Also, is it really worth the price? Compared to the St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub, is it good?