BY BIORÉ #21 in Face Scrubs

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

• im tired of surching for a good scrub is this one good ? i have a...5 Answers
  • How well does this work?3 Answers
  • How does this work.. looks refreshing1 Answers
Rachel N.
The baking soda in this Biore scrub gets deep into your pores removing dirt and oils. The texture goes from a powder to a foamy substance. Just add water to the scrub until you get the texture that works for you. I love that while scrubbing, it eventually dissolves to prevent you from over scrubbing! So it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. I think it's way better than most cleansers and it leaves your skin feeling softer after just a few uses! Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
keiana G.
Battle ground, WA
This cleanser is one of the best skin cleaners ever!!! Suprisingly my Father introduced me to this😄😃😂😂 I stayed Easter weekend and I looked for something to clean my face with. He is super old school so the baking soda is prob the reason he bought it 😩😩 anyway I liked how it came out just like baking soda then I wet my face and wet the cleanse and it activated! I th ink we can all agree that baking soda to clean things #JustWorks no matter what☺ I like the fact that it was heavy and it cleans your skin light and fresh. Baking soda is something I use all the time for my teeth. But I never thought for my face I used cliniques 3 step cleaner for years b it this is less than half the price and feels so good. I will switch for awhile ( I will keep using cliniques toner and lotion) but the cleanser part in so in love!! Oh and it doesn't dry your face out either. Love love love #2018MUST-HAVE
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a full-sized free sample of   Bioré® Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub from PinchMe and was very skeptical because I'd never used a powdered cleansing scrub before. What I liked most about this product was that you could determine the consistency of the facial cleanser by controlling the amount of water added to the powder. Listening to my skin, some days I needed a thicker scrub to exfoliate my dry skin while other days I would add a little extra water to create a thinner cleanser to eliminate grime and dirt. I also feel like the less water you add to the powder the harsher the chemicals feel on the face, so if you have sensitive skin, you can alter the product to fit to your personal skin care needs. I find that after washing the cleanser off my face is a little on the dry side but since I use a facial moisturizer it didn't bother me as much. I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and be willing to purchase again.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I thought this would help me with removing the everyday dirt and oil form my face but it just felt like I was scrubbing my face dry. I will give it that you can control how much product and water you can mix to make it your own but for me it irritated my skin more than ever! I don't have sensitive skin at all but with this I had to stop using so my face could go back to normal. I ended up throwing whatever I had left out. I would not buy again, I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin.
Jeni H.
Henrico
This is the perfect “scrub“ when you don’t really want to scrub your face. I would describe it more like polishing then an actual exfoliating scrub. Unless you have very sensitive skin, which I do not, you could probably use this every day. I don’t use this as much anymore since I got a Clarisonic but I do occasionally still reach for it in the shower in the morning and it always leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
This really works for my skin but not so much for the pimples under my skin. I really love how you can control how tough or soft you want it on the skin but if you want it to really scrub the skin I would not recommend tough just because it seemed to “burn” my skin. Also if you don’t get it all off your face it’s really chalky looking
Yasline c.
It's a good cleanser. I like that you can control how rough and texturized you want the product to be by applying more or less water. It also leaves the skin feeling very clear and refreshed. I try not to use it every day just to avoid my skin getting to dry but a little goes a long way so a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Amanda C.
Newark , DE
This works great on my combination skin if I ever get a pimple throughout the day it goes away every time I use this product. Never seems to disappoint me I’ve been using it for months I do get dry skin after I use the product I immediately apply lotion afterwards. It’s cheap, simple, and it last a long time.
Deanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
 I've had problem skin since middle school. I wasn't covered in pimples, but my skin had an uneven texture due to clogged pores and blackheads. A few months back, I began using this product to wash my face in the morning and BareMinerals foundation. My skin was silky smooth within two weeks. I was shocked, considering it was the peak of summer, when my skin gets oily. Some days, I skip the foundation and let my skin go naked. I finished my first bottle and was using another cleanser until I could pick up another bottle, and by day two my skin was looking clogged again. That's how I know it was this product that was making the magic happen. It is easy to use and doesn't really have a scent. I love the texture of the powder once it has been applied to a wet face, similar to a paste. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination or oily skin. I can't testify to how it works on dry or sensitive skin, since that isn't me.
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
This amazing formula is so gentle, I have skin that is bipolar sometimes its way too oily sometimes its way to dry. And this face wash works regardless what my skin is doing. It gentle but still expholiates. And I just absolutely love that you can choose your own density. Also leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed.
Zo G.
im tired of surching for a good scrub is this one good ? i have an oily skin with acne
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I have acne, is this good for me?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This looks really appealing. Does it dry out your face? Does your face get oily? Tell me about your experience.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
What are your opinion on the baking soda cleanser?
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work well?