BY BIORÉ

Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - Bior? Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub gently exfoliates your skin then naturally dissolves so you never over scrub. This innovative powder activates with water to deep clean pores and leaves your skin visibly smoother in just one week! - Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub see more...

• How does this work.. looks refreshing1 Answers
  • I have acne, is this good for me?3 Answers
  • I've used this once and it worked great. However is it safe to use ...3 Answers
Becky V.
Becky V.
Sounded cool, so I bought it. First use was nice as I had a lot of makeup on. Cleaned well. Left behind a weird kind of residue that I didn't think about much.

The next time I used it, left behind residue again, so I thought I was just not rinsing well. Rinsed twice. Still residue feeling, kind of oily-sticky. Rinsed with a wash cloth and it finally went away after scrubbing. Wasn't a fan of. But decided to keep trying it out. It dried me out in some areas, and cleansed well enough that it caused a lot of oil production the next morning in patches.

No longer using, as I'm not too big of a fan of such mass oil production.
Sabine M.
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I have dry, sensitive skin that is also prone to stress breakouts (fun, right?!). I honestly bought this cleansing powder just because i was intrigued-i had no faith it would be a new essential, but holy crap this stuff is awesome!! It doesn't dry out my skin, but it leaves it tight and really clean feeling. It is definitely a new go-to essential cleanser, and I love that since you're adding water to the powder you get to decide whether you're feeling a scrub or a cleanser! Try it out!!
Akila  Q.
Akila Q.
Philadelphia , PA
I needed something for my face that wouldn't dry it out like my other products. So, when I got to work, at Walgreens, I spoke to our beauty advisor and asked her to recommend something for me. She showed me this product and have me a sample to take home. OMG!! I've use this for about a week and I must say, my face feels so much smoothr and looks moisturized. I swear I feel a tingling feeling when I use it. This will be a stable product for me.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Willow Spring, NC
I really love this product overall. It was new to me using baking soda on my face. I bought from my closest drugstore and bought the biore pore penetrating charcoal bar, baking soda scrub and cleanser. I also used it for a one week and saw a difference in my skin. My acne scars are lighting up a little and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth when I pat my face.
Overall I will purchase this product again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
Spring Find Favorite - I love this product, cleans with a tingly sensation that leaves your face feeling amazingly clean and soft. Great Package so I keep it in the shower and the moisture wont bother it at all love the push button flip top! I use a smaller amount then the recommended size and its plenty. I have been using it daily hasn't dried out my skin at all ( which for me is rare in a cleanser)
Prasadey C.
Prasadey C.
Kokomo, IN
I've been using this baking soda cleansing scrub for the last week and I have to say my skin is smoothr! It dissolves makeup and oils and gently exfoliate the skin. You just wet your face, pour a small amount into your hands , add water and work it into a lather! Then apply to your face and massage. It's an invigorating cleanser and your face feels cool while using this scrub. Love it!
Debra B.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
I am in love. I have tried many exfoliates and this is by far the best. it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, clean and fresh. I like using a little more then required so it's gritty and more paste like but that's all personal preference. found in my local Walmart for around 15 bucks so the price is great. haven't used it for very long so I'll update as my use of product progresses.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Just started using this product! It's crazy how it starts as powder and turns to a light foamy liquid. I don't feel like my face is being cleaned but it has cleared up my skin after just a few uses so it must be working! Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because for baking soda cleanser I feel it's a bit pricey. But I would purchase again because of works!
Selena U.
Selena U.
Lehigh acres , FL
I can't say enough about this product.. It's just amazing! I have this bad case of little blackheads and whiteheads on my nose that have been a pain in my a** that nothing could take away but as soon as I get this and start using it, I see a TOTAL difference! Less and less. I also don't get as much pimples anymore lol. I would recommend to anyone. I love this!
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I have bought this product twice I absolutely love it! This is the only face product that I have consistently loved. The foaming action from the baking soda really cleans my pores. I also love how the product is dry and when you add water it starts to work. I feel like you have a lot of control in terms of how much product you really want to put on your face.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This looks really appealing. Does it dry out your face? Does your face get oily? Tell me about your experience.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Mason
I've used this once and it worked great. However is it safe to use daily?
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
What are your opinion on the baking soda cleanser?
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work well?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I have acne, is this good for me?