BY BIORÉ

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
  • "I bought this a few weeks ago and I really like it. A little powder goes a long way. I put maybe a quarter size on my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. " in 34 reviews
Rachel N.
The baking soda in this Biore scrub gets deep into your pores removing dirt and oils. The texture goes from a powder to a foamy substance. Just add water to the scrub until you get the texture that works for you. I love that while scrubbing, it eventually dissolves to prevent you from over scrubbing! So it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. I think it's way better than most cleansers and it leaves your skin feeling softer after just a few uses! Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
hannah M.
Clayton
I struggle with large clogged pores and black heads on and around my nose. This cleanser not only made my face feel so much more clean, but I could immediately see the difference in my pores. The clogged pores weren’t as dark anymore. This isn’t a permanent solution to clogged pores, but it definitely makes a difference, especially in the freshness feeling of your face. Only other thing is is I would recommend moisturizing well after you use it! It can make your face feel very dry. Definitely will continue using this product!
Briana C.
Louisville, KY
I love this product. It makes my skin feel super smooth, so smooth that my husband actually noticed. I have been using it for quite sometime I think I am like 6th bottle and I use it in rotation with the Biore Charcoal wash as well. I have read articles that the baking soda face washes are actually terrible for your skin but I have found that if I don't ever use this product I get great results. I use about 3 or 4 times a week and I pretty much always use it before a big event or night out. It gives my skins a little extra smoothness that I crave when I am putting on full coverage make up. I'm happy with it. If I have a hormonal break out I tend to stick with the less abrasive Charcoal face wash as a cystic zit doesn't respond well to the exfoliating power of the baking soda. Overall this product comes through when I need it to. I just have to be aware of my schedule and stick to my routine. I recommend this product to everyone who is looking for an exfoliate but remind them moderation is key.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I thought this would help me with removing the everyday dirt and oil form my face but it just felt like I was scrubbing my face dry. I will give it that you can control how much product and water you can mix to make it your own but for me it irritated my skin more than ever! I don't have sensitive skin at all but with this I had to stop using so my face could go back to normal. I ended up throwing whatever I had left out. I would not buy again, I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin.
Shay L.
Palmdale, CA
Used this product for a while, has a nice scrub, and love the thought that it has baking soda on it. It does dry your blackheads out (face). So I wouldn’t recommend leaving it on for long period of time. I found it works best when I steam my face in the shower apply the product, bathe and then rub and rinse off.. I found the one in the push top (liquid form) to be easier to use. And won’t get in your eyes or stay on your eyebrows like the powder form does.
Olivia C.
This scrub is a powder that turns into an exfoliating cleanser when wet. The packaging is nice and easy to use. It feels envigorating and refreshing on the skin. It leaves a tingling sensation which I enjoy. Seems like it gets deep into the pores for a thourough clean. It is very gentle at removing excess dry skin and leaves the skin looking radiant. I have already purchased another one, I love it so much and you can’t beat the price!
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
The product smells nice & the fact that it's water activated makes it really fun to use. My face felt fresh, clean, & smooth after using it, & it didn't dry my face which was great. For cleaning, I felt that it did clean my face, but not to the degree I wanted it to & especially given that it's suppose to free your pores. I wouldn't get it again because it didn't meet my expectation, but overall its still a good cleanser.
Yasline c.
It's a good cleanser. I like that you can control how rough and texturized you want the product to be by applying more or less water. It also leaves the skin feeling very clear and refreshed. I try not to use it every day just to avoid my skin getting to dry but a little goes a long way so a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Amy B.
West Deptford
i actually got this as a sample and i was pleasantly surprised. i loved the consistency and it was a much easier application than i originally thought. only complaint that i do have is that it does seem to have a pretty strong formula bc it does irritate my skin if i leave it on for even more than like 20 seconds
What
I used this scrub for years and I did like it but it irritated my skin a bit. It didn’t make my blemishes or redness or acne go away, but it did keep what I had controlled and my skin stayed pretty moderate. This stuff is pretty average. However, I’ve heard that baking soda is terrible for your face from numerous places so my fellow sensitive skin people beware
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I want to buy this product soon, I've heard good things! Think it would be gentle enough for someone on acne medication?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Did this feel like it was burning your face when you used It? I love the charcoal face cleanser biore makes but this one really hurt my skin.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
What does this product actually do? I've been very curious to try this one out but my skin is very sensitive and I do not want to risk it
Angela S.
Do people recommend alternating this with a more powerful cleaner for those of us with bad acne?
Suhani M.
I want to know if this scrub is good for combination skin. Is this too drying? Also, is it really worth the price? Compared to the St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub, is it good?