BY BIORÉ

Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - Bior? Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub gently exfoliates your skin then naturally dissolves so you never over scrub. This innovative powder activates with water to deep clean pores and leaves your skin visibly smoother in just one week! - Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub see more...

Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a full-sized free sample of   Bioré® Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub from PinchMe and was very skeptical because I'd never used a powdered cleansing scrub before. What I liked most about this product was that you could determine the consistency of the facial cleanser by controlling the amount of water added to the powder. Listening to my skin, some days I needed a thicker scrub to exfoliate my dry skin while other days I would add a little extra water to create a thinner cleanser to eliminate grime and dirt. I also feel like the less water you add to the powder the harsher the chemicals feel on the face, so if you have sensitive skin, you can alter the product to fit to your personal skin care needs. I find that after washing the cleanser off my face is a little on the dry side but since I use a facial moisturizer it didn't bother me as much. I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and be willing to purchase again.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I thought this would help me with removing the everyday dirt and oil form my face but it just felt like I was scrubbing my face dry. I will give it that you can control how much product and water you can mix to make it your own but for me it irritated my skin more than ever! I don't have sensitive skin at all but with this I had to stop using so my face could go back to normal. I ended up throwing whatever I had left out. I would not buy again, I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin.
Jeni H.
Henrico
This is the perfect “scrub“ when you don’t really want to scrub your face. I would describe it more like polishing then an actual exfoliating scrub. Unless you have very sensitive skin, which I do not, you could probably use this every day. I don’t use this as much anymore since I got a Clarisonic but I do occasionally still reach for it in the shower in the morning and it always leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft.
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This really works for my skin but not so much for the pimples under my skin. I really love how you can control how tough or soft you want it on the skin but if you want it to really scrub the skin I would not recommend tough just because it seemed to “burn” my skin. Also if you don’t get it all off your face it’s really chalky looking
Yasline c.
It's a good cleanser. I like that you can control how rough and texturized you want the product to be by applying more or less water. It also leaves the skin feeling very clear and refreshed. I try not to use it every day just to avoid my skin getting to dry but a little goes a long way so a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Amanda C.
Newark , DE
This works great on my combination skin if I ever get a pimple throughout the day it goes away every time I use this product. Never seems to disappoint me I’ve been using it for months I do get dry skin after I use the product I immediately apply lotion afterwards. It’s cheap, simple, and it last a long time.
Deanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
 I've had problem skin since middle school. I wasn't covered in pimples, but my skin had an uneven texture due to clogged pores and blackheads. A few months back, I began using this product to wash my face in the morning and BareMinerals foundation. My skin was silky smooth within two weeks. I was shocked, considering it was the peak of summer, when my skin gets oily. Some days, I skip the foundation and let my skin go naked. I finished my first bottle and was using another cleanser until I could pick up another bottle, and by day two my skin was looking clogged again. That's how I know it was this product that was making the magic happen. It is easy to use and doesn't really have a scent. I love the texture of the powder once it has been applied to a wet face, similar to a paste. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination or oily skin. I can't testify to how it works on dry or sensitive skin, since that isn't me.
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
This amazing formula is so gentle, I have skin that is bipolar sometimes its way too oily sometimes its way to dry. And this face wash works regardless what my skin is doing. It gentle but still expholiates. And I just absolutely love that you can choose your own density. Also leaves your face feeling cool and refreshed.
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I’ve never had a powder face wash before but this surprised me! It left my skin feeling squeaky clean but not overly dry. It also gave it an almost tingly feeling which was nice. Just make sure to keep the lid closed to keep moisture out! I would buy again. A little goes a long way also.
Ashley M.
Biore baking soda cleanser scrub is by far my favorite! It's very easy to active and it last long! I love how fresh my skin feels after. My face hasn't been oily. This product is my favorite!! So bubbly and foamy feels so good on my skin. [product:bioré-baking-soda-cleansing-scrub]
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I have acne, is this good for me?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This looks really appealing. Does it dry out your face? Does your face get oily? Tell me about your experience.
Michele P.
oceanside
What are your opinion on the baking soda cleanser?
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work well?
Courtney F.
Mason
I've used this once and it worked great. However is it safe to use daily?