BY BIORÉ #13 in Face Scrubs

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

• I have been looking for this EVERYWHERE for weeks now. I ...2 Answers
  • im tired of surching for a good scrub is this one good ? ...5 Answers
  • How well does this work?3 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
  • "I bought this a few weeks ago and I really like it. A little powder goes a long way. I put maybe a quarter size on my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. " in 34 reviews
Rachel N.
The baking soda in this Biore scrub gets deep into your pores removing dirt and oils. The texture goes from a powder to a foamy substance. Just add water to the scrub until you get the texture that works for you. I love that while scrubbing, it eventually dissolves to prevent you from over scrubbing! So it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. I think it's way better than most cleansers and it leaves your skin feeling softer after just a few uses! Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
keiana G.
Portland, OR
This cleanser is one of the best skin cleaners ever!!! Suprisingly my Father introduced me to this😄😃😂😂 I stayed Easter weekend and I looked for something to clean my face with. He is super old school so the baking soda is prob the reason he bought it 😩😩 anyway I liked how it came out just like baking soda then I wet my face and wet the cleanse and it activated! I th ink we can all agree that baking soda to clean things #JustWorks no matter what☺ I like the fact that it was heavy and it cleans your skin light and fresh. Baking soda is something I use all the time for my teeth. But I never thought for my face I used cliniques 3 step cleaner for years b it this is less than half the price and feels so good. I will switch for awhile ( I will keep using cliniques toner and lotion) but the cleanser part in so in love!! Oh and it doesn't dry your face out either. Love love love #2018MUST-HAVE
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I received a full-sized free sample of   Bioré® Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub from PinchMe and was very skeptical because I'd never used a powdered cleansing scrub before. What I liked most about this product was that you could determine the consistency of the facial cleanser by controlling the amount of water added to the powder. Listening to my skin, some days I needed a thicker scrub to exfoliate my dry skin while other days I would add a little extra water to create a thinner cleanser to eliminate grime and dirt. I also feel like the less water you add to the powder the harsher the chemicals feel on the face, so if you have sensitive skin, you can alter the product to fit to your personal skin care needs. I find that after washing the cleanser off my face is a little on the dry side but since I use a facial moisturizer it didn't bother me as much. I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and be willing to purchase again.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I thought this would help me with removing the everyday dirt and oil form my face but it just felt like I was scrubbing my face dry. I will give it that you can control how much product and water you can mix to make it your own but for me it irritated my skin more than ever! I don't have sensitive skin at all but with this I had to stop using so my face could go back to normal. I ended up throwing whatever I had left out. I would not buy again, I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone that has sensitive skin.
Olivia C.
This scrub is a powder that turns into an exfoliating cleanser when wet. The packaging is nice and easy to use. It feels envigorating and refreshing on the skin. It leaves a tingling sensation which I enjoy. Seems like it gets deep into the pores for a thourough clean. It is very gentle at removing excess dry skin and leaves the skin looking radiant. I have already purchased another one, I love it so much and you can’t beat the price!
Yasline c.
It's a good cleanser. I like that you can control how rough and texturized you want the product to be by applying more or less water. It also leaves the skin feeling very clear and refreshed. I try not to use it every day just to avoid my skin getting to dry but a little goes a long way so a bottle of this will last you quite some time.
Kenzee E.
Van Wert, IA
I like a lot of biore’s products and I’ve found that they work for me, but this stuff is horrible. I don’t think it did anything for my face. After using it a few weeks sit broke my skin out and left me with dry patches all over my face. Another downfall for me was the smell, it was a strong Odor which made my eyes burn while washing my face. I don’t recommend buying this at all.
What
I used this scrub for years and I did like it but it irritated my skin a bit. It didn’t make my blemishes or redness or acne go away, but it did keep what I had controlled and my skin stayed pretty moderate. This stuff is pretty average. However, I’ve heard that baking soda is terrible for your face from numerous places so my fellow sensitive skin people beware
Deanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
 I've had problem skin since middle school. I wasn't covered in pimples, but my skin had an uneven texture due to clogged pores and blackheads. A few months back, I began using this product to wash my face in the morning and BareMinerals foundation. My skin was silky smooth within two weeks. I was shocked, considering it was the peak of summer, when my skin gets oily. Some days, I skip the foundation and let my skin go naked. I finished my first bottle and was using another cleanser until I could pick up another bottle, and by day two my skin was looking clogged again. That's how I know it was this product that was making the magic happen. It is easy to use and doesn't really have a scent. I love the texture of the powder once it has been applied to a wet face, similar to a paste. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination or oily skin. I can't testify to how it works on dry or sensitive skin, since that isn't me.
Kelly F.
Atoka
Wow if you have sensitive skin biore baking soda face scrub is not for you! I bought it because I had a small break out. As soon as I put it on my face it started stinging horribley bad. I washed it off and noticed my face was bumpy and felt like it was on fire...after I dried off I looked it the mirror, and my face had a very very very bad rash. It is now 2 days later and my face is still red bumpy and hurts. I have been using hydrogen peroxide and Vaseline. Seems to be the only thing that helps. I I promise if you could see my face you woulot buy this product.n Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
Zo G.
im tired of surching for a good scrub is this one good ? i have an oily skin with acne
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I have acne, is this good for me?
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This looks really appealing. Does it dry out your face? Does your face get oily? Tell me about your experience.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
What are your opinion on the baking soda cleanser?
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work well?