BY BIORÉ

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub
  • "I bought this a few weeks ago and I really like it. A little powder goes a long way. I put maybe a quarter size on my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. " in 34 reviews
Asia S.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isn’t one of my favorites. Their Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub is much better and leaves me with much better results. I found that it was really rough and even when I added water to dilute it, my skin just didn’t feel smooth after using. It wasn’t too bad though because it got rid of the dead skin on the surface and still leaves you feeling clean. I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin.
Emily R.
Alexandria
The Biore brand is one of my favorites because their charcoal products make my skin feel so amazing after. I decided to try the baking soda scrub and it left my face red and itchy. I hate this product because it hurts my face when I used to use it. I usually never have skin rashes or breakout, but this formula killed my skin. I will never buy this again.
Simone S.
Sanford
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s a good product, it really helps the oiliness of skin and helps absorb it, gets rid of shininess too. It controlled oil and shine all day which in turn helped keep acne under control for me. The only reason I switched products was something that was either vegan or cruelty free. Other than that, the product does what it says it does.
Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
I usually love Biore products but I dont love this one...the smell doesnt really bother me but I dont like how my skin feels when I was this off my face. I really like my face to feel squeaky clean and this almost leaves a weird film. I guess try it for yourself and see if you like it...it might just be my skin type which is comb!!!
elllllllimak T.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I have gone through so many bottles!. I just love how it lathers and makes my skin feel so clean! I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin though. I have oily skin and it does make my skin feel a little dry (not in a bad way, and one I put on moisturizer it is fine) and I would imagine for dry skin, it might irritate it.
Monica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this because of Shay Mitchell and her skin is flawless. Besides that, I love this scrub and the tingle it gives me which makes me feel like it’s really working. It’s not expensive and actually lasts a pretty long time. I could see results in the way my skin looked in after a couple of uses.
jordan s.
Houston
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t love this product. It was okay but it dried out my skin. It doesn’t have a grit to it for exfoliating, but doesn’t do a good job cleansing the skin. Also, it is a hassle to use because it is in powder form and you mix it with water. It is an average drugstore exfoliating face wash.
Danielle R.
Owings Mills, MD
I've only used this product twice for an exfoliating face wash for the most part a day gets a job done it was a bit harsh for my face so I end up giving it to my mother and I always tried to stick my proactiv wash for the most part when it comes to the exfoliation and things like that
Rachel N.
Fouke, AR
The baking soda in this Biore scrub gets deep into your pores removing dirt and oils. The texture goes from a powder to a foamy substance. Just add water to the scrub until you get the texture that works for you. I love that while scrubbing, it eventually dissolves to prevent you from over scrubbing! So it's gentle on the skin and great for keeping your face looking clean and feeling refreshed. It clears acne and blackheads like magic. Don't use it on broken skin unless you want to irritate it. It's best if you use it 2-3 times a week instead of everday. You can apply a moisturizer after use for dry skin if needed. I think it's way better than most cleansers and it leaves your skin feeling softer after just a few uses! Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already.
reyna R.
Chatsworth
Handy for when your skins looking rough in the morning wanting a clean canvas to put your makeup on to. Scrubs away the dead skin to give that smooth effect and does it's purpose. I have bought from this brand it's on the affordable side but it's  packaging could be better.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
I want to buy this product soon, I've heard good things! Think it would be gentle enough for someone on acne medication?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
Did this feel like it was burning your face when you used It? I love the charcoal face cleanser biore makes but this one really hurt my skin.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
What does this product actually do? I've been very curious to try this one out but my skin is very sensitive and I do not want to risk it
Angela S.
Do people recommend alternating this with a more powerful cleaner for those of us with bad acne?
Suhani M.
I want to know if this scrub is good for combination skin. Is this too drying? Also, is it really worth the price? Compared to the St. Ives Fresh Skin Scrub, is it good?