BY BIORÉ

Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - Bior? Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub gently exfoliates your skin then naturally dissolves so you never over scrub. This innovative powder activates with water to deep clean pores and leaves your skin visibly smoother in just one week! - Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub see more...

• How does this work.. looks refreshing1 Answers
  • I have acne, is this good for me?3 Answers
  • I've used this once and it worked great. However is it safe to use ...3 Answers
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
I got this as a small free sample from a magazine I receive (however, I used the cleanser not this powder scrub. But I assume they share the same qualities.) I have used this and the charcoal one now. I do prefer this one over the charcoal one. This one has a nice light, clean fragrance to it. It also feels very cleansing. The small amount that was included in my magazine was the perfect amount, so I guess a small bit goes a long way with this. It was a very nice gentle wash. Afterwards my face didn't feel like my skin was beggingg for moisturizer which is great for my dry skin (I did apply moisturizer anyways though). My skin felt nice and soft. I really enjoy this product. I would buy it myself, so I would recommend it others as well.
Becky V.
Becky V.
Sounded cool, so I bought it. First use was nice as I had a lot of makeup on. Cleaned well. Left behind a weird kind of residue that I didn't think about much.

The next time I used it, left behind residue again, so I thought I was just not rinsing well. Rinsed twice. Still residue feeling, kind of oily-sticky. Rinsed with a wash cloth and it finally went away after scrubbing. Wasn't a fan of. But decided to keep trying it out. It dried me out in some areas, and cleansed well enough that it caused a lot of oil production the next morning in patches.

No longer using, as I'm not too big of a fan of such mass oil production.
I just received a Biore Baking Soda sample the other day in a magazine. So I tried it out before I went to sleep. There was only a little bit in the packet, but apparently a little bit goes a long way. The gel in this product is really smooth and smells really new and fresh .The exfoliating aspect of this product was almost non-existent. After rinsing my face I did notice my skin feeling extremely stripped. I don't like putting harsh products on my face. I Did not like this product,for myself .. considering that I have somewhat problematic skin that is prone to dryness and oiliness at the same time.
Melody B.
Melody B.
Mesquite, TX
I have very sensitive skin that tends to dry up very fast if I exfoliate. I have tried different exfoliators and this product has been the second to leave my skin very smooth and clean after using it continuously. My skin is combination and tend to only have oily skin in the T-Zone area. I do not break out only after that time of the month. This product has also been good at controlling unexpected acne. Also, it has been lightening my skin. I love this and have since been incorporated in my skin regime.
Sabine M.
Sabine M.
Asheville, NC
I have dry, sensitive skin that is also prone to stress breakouts (fun, right?!). I honestly bought this cleansing powder just because i was intrigued-i had no faith it would be a new essential, but holy crap this stuff is awesome!! It doesn't dry out my skin, but it leaves it tight and really clean feeling. It is definitely a new go-to essential cleanser, and I love that since you're adding water to the powder you get to decide whether you're feeling a scrub or a cleanser! Try it out!!
Akila  Q.
Akila Q.
Philadelphia , PA
I needed something for my face that wouldn't dry it out like my other products. So, when I got to work, at Walgreens, I spoke to our beauty advisor and asked her to recommend something for me. She showed me this product and have me a sample to take home. OMG!! I've use this for about a week and I must say, my face feels so much smoothr and looks moisturized. I swear I feel a tingling feeling when I use it. This will be a stable product for me.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
It has a light scent and gentle feel to it that wakes me up when I use it in the morning. I also like that I can adjust the consistency to my liking.

One of the main problems I have with this product is that my skin felt dry immediately after use but I simply applied a face oil to fix this. I know it's suppose to be great for combination skin but I think it would actually be best used by people with oily skin.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Willow Spring, NC
I really love this product overall. It was new to me using baking soda on my face. I bought from my closest drugstore and bought the biore pore penetrating charcoal bar, baking soda scrub and cleanser. I also used it for a one week and saw a difference in my skin. My acne scars are lighting up a little and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth when I pat my face.
Overall I will purchase this product again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
Spring Find Favorite - I love this product, cleans with a tingly sensation that leaves your face feeling amazingly clean and soft. Great Package so I keep it in the shower and the moisture wont bother it at all love the push button flip top! I use a smaller amount then the recommended size and its plenty. I have been using it daily hasn't dried out my skin at all ( which for me is rare in a cleanser)
Prasadey C.
Prasadey C.
Kokomo, IN
I've been using this baking soda cleansing scrub for the last week and I have to say my skin is smoothr! It dissolves makeup and oils and gently exfoliate the skin. You just wet your face, pour a small amount into your hands , add water and work it into a lather! Then apply to your face and massage. It's an invigorating cleanser and your face feels cool while using this scrub. Love it!
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
This looks really appealing. Does it dry out your face? Does your face get oily? Tell me about your experience.
Michele P.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
What are your opinion on the baking soda cleanser?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
I have acne, is this good for me?
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried it yet? Does it work well?
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Mason
I've used this once and it worked great. However is it safe to use daily?