Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsBioré
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 45 oz

Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz

by Bioré

Got combination skin? This easy-to-use, powder-to-foam formula with natural baking soda is effective at removing dirt and oil, but gentle on skin. Dial up or dial down this scrub's intensity by adding water.

• pH Balanced Formula
  • Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Powder Scrub Activates with Water

How to Use:

Wet face. Dispense a quarter sized amount of powder into hands. Add water to activate the cleanser. More water will soften cleansing action. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.

Cautions:

Avoid eye contact. If contact occours, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occours. Keep out of reach of children.

How it Works:

This concentrated powder scrub with natural baking soda gently cleanses pores 2.5x better versus a basic cleanser, while exfoliating without overscrubbing. Best if used 2-3 times a week.

Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Silica, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Fragrance, Menthol.

Is this good for sensitive skin.?
CaaN I have a sample to test it??
Does this product clear acne ?
Start your review of Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my palm and use a couple drops of water so I can keep it thick. I have sensitive skin and I've had no problems with it. My skin feels very smooth and clean after it. However, it does feel a little dry afterwards so I'll put lotion on in spots, but that may be because it's winter outside and all the air is dry. May not be the actual product causing that. Not sure. I do think this is a great product they added to their line. in reviews
Danaly G.
Brooklyn, NY
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz uploaded by Danaly G.
This is my favorite cleanser! I have combination skin so it helps my skin feel fresh and clean ❤️ I swear by this cleanser
Prasadey C.
Kokomo, IN
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz uploaded by Prasadey C.
I've been using this baking soda cleansing scrub for the last week and I have to say my skin is smoothr! It dissolves makeup and oils and gently exfoliate the skin. You just wet your face, pour a small amount into your hands , add water and work it into a lather! Then apply to your face and massage. It's an invigorating cleanser and your face feels cool while using this scrub. Love it!
Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This really works for my skin but not so much for the pimples under my skin. I really love how you can control how tough or soft you want it on the skin but if you want it to really scrub the skin I would not recommend tough just because it seemed to “burn” my skin. Also if you don’t get it all off your face it’s really chalky looking
Abbigail U.
Ypsilanti
Loved this. So foamy & creamy. Made my velvety soft & gave me a natural glow. I use as my everyday from time to time. I like to change it up. But I always come back to this. Love it!
Carole R.
Murrieta, CA
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz uploaded by Carole R.
It is a good Biore baking soda cleanser, it leaves me feeling super clean, so it leaves my skin clean and does not irritate it, the exfoliation is gentle.
Tamiria M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect cleanser for when I need a little exfoliation, this product helps me keep my skin smooth and blemish free
Makayla T.
I received a free sample of this facial cleanser, and I was excited to try this product (I loved the natural aspect of using baking soda in the cleanser)! It was quite different from other facial cleansers as it comes in powder form (looks just like baking soda!). So, you squeeze out some product, then add water and massage face. It made my face immediately feel very clean (tingly) and seems to work very well. I would consider my skin to be combination skin, and it was not overly drying or oily. My only complaint would be not always being quite sure about how much product to use; however, I quickly figured out the correct amount to use for my face. Cool new product, that I am glad I was able to try!
Jeannette T.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love Biore products, and as soon as I saw this product on the shelf ..I had to buy it. I love the packaging ..it stands out on the shelf, and the bottle it comes in is easy to open and dispense the product. It is something new, and I have not tried anything with similar ingredients. This product is amazing!!! To use you simply wet your face and pour the desired amount of product into your palm and apply to your face. The water activates the powder and turns into a lathery fizz that gently cleans with a light powdery scent . It did not over dry or irritate my skin. After a week my skin has a healthy glow and my pores seem tighter. This is definitely the best cleanser I have tried in a while. The powder to fizz element really sets it apart from the regular liquids, gels, and creams.
Nini M.
Brooklyn, NY
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz uploaded by Nini M.
I bought it for clean my pores, it’s pore cleanser but I am not satisfied,because it’s not good enough for the purpose and for my skin type... There’s written that it’s for combination skin but I think it would be better for dry skin. But very cheap,affordable product,you can use it daily
Kalyn I.
Monterey Park, CA
This smells like sprite!  The packaging is great and because it's a powder that you use water to activate, it's extremely travel friendlY :)

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amaris V.
Mon R. il y a un an
Es maravilloso realmente es a base de bicarbonato de sodio. Te recomiendo no frotar tu cara con ningún cepillo con las puras yemas de tus dedos en círculos durante un par de minutos y sentirás su frescura.
Shelley R.
MC IN
il y a un an
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz Does this product make your face red and blotchy?
Marina Victoria C. il y a un an
Yes, I got a lot of blemishes and I didn't see any difference.
Emily L.
Edie D. il y a un an
I like it. I think it's a more natural type of cleanser. It doesn't make my skin red or blotchy. I haven't noticed any sun sensitivity. The products I used were the powder and the liquid pump. For the powder, I shook some out on my palm and mixed it with a little water to make a paste. It's easier to use if your face is moistened first. I don't know if it works for acne, but I would try it.
Laury L.
Florida
il y a 2 ans
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub - 4.5 oz ? Does anybody know if I can be exposed to the sunlight after using this product, how long should I wait?
Chasidy A. il y a 2 ans
Fine to go out in the sun after using I’ve never had an issue. I use twice a week. But I use the pictures item below daily.