Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Baking Soda Cleanser uploaded by Sanja S.Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Baking Soda Cleanser uploaded by Shelby -.Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Baking Soda Cleanser uploaded by Hannah H.

BY BIORÉ

Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water is a micellar water for combination skin. The no-rinse formula cleanses the skin and removes makeup, including waterproof mascara. It contains baking soda to remove dirt and oil from pores without striping the skin of moisture.

Sarah P.
Billings, MT
I love this product! When I first heard about micellar water and it’s “magical” abilities, I was a little skeptical. But this product really does work like magic! It wipes away every bit of makeup while also cleansing your skin, so it actually saves you a bit of time in the morning/before bed. A magical makeup remover and facial cleanser in one. I adore my Bioré Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Baking Soda Cleanser. Definitely give this one a try!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Facial Cleanser is a product that I was hesitant on using but wanted to give a try, and it wasn't the best experience. A little product goes a long way, and while a few hours after using, my face felt clean and a little softer, it wasn't initially so. My face became red and irritated within seconds of applying, and despite using a little, I had to rinse my face (despite it saying no need) because my face felt greasy after minutes of waiting for it to absorb and dry.
anaalicia w.
Bradner, OH
I love how refreshing this leaves my face feeling. It has a great smell and soothes my skin. I use this even as a makeup remover and it works great! [product:biore-baking-soda-cleansing-micellar-water-11]
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my cleaning products that are my favorite for my face it works great and feels great on my face I would highly recommend it
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
This grate to remove all your make up it dosent leave a grecey reado i like it and it affordable love it i use it every day
Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product takes out even the toughest make up on. For example putting on lip sense lipsticks this micellar water will be able to remove it. It is great but just be careful when putting it near your eyes because it can be a little strong in that area if you’re not careful.
Vicki N.
PLANT CITY, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is okay but not my favorite. It has almost an acrylic scent but it dissipates quickly. Overall I have yet to find something that can rival my Simple Micellar water (green cap).
Hannah H.
Tampa, FL
This is a really great cleansing water that removes makeup thoroughly and leaving the skin refreshed! I had the chance to try the sample one before I got the big one and it’s really working and I know I will have to purchase the big one for sure now!
carmen a.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this micellear water for about 6 months now and I actually really love it. I usually use it right after I have washed my face and before I moisturize just to get all the makeup that’s stuck in my pores. I have dry skin but it doesn’t over dry so that’s a plus. I recommend if you’re looking for something that will unclog pores or if you’re just looking for a solid makeup remover!
Mary M.
St.joseph
Purchased at: Walmart
This is just my oppinion you mau not agree and thats ok.I used this product a whole month and i do not like it as well as micellar cleansing water i will not be buting again.It also got in my eye and burned.
Erica M.
Grimsby , WY
Has anyone used this product? I’m interested in giving it a try since I love all my other Biore products but I already have a good makeup remover so don’t want to switch if its not as good?
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Does this product leave a film on the skin or a residue behind after use?