BY BIORÉ

Deep clean and gently exfoliate with natural baking soda and the anti-acne fighting power of salicylic acid.

Got combination skin? This daily acne scrub with natural Baking Soda deep cleans and gently exfoliates for clearer skin in just 2 days.

• Clears acne in just 2 days
  • Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
  • Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
  • Oil free
  • pH balanced formula
  • Dermatologist tested

How to Use:

Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use 2-3 times per week or up to 2 times daily, as needed.

Warnings:

• For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
  • Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children.

How it works:

Formulated for combination skin, this daily cleansing scrub gently exfoliates with naturally derived spherical beads and baking soda to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells, while treating existing acne and banishing future breakouts with salicylic acid. The creamy formula instantly conditions and softens the skin, leaving you with a silky smooth complexion.

Purpose: Acne Treatment.

Use: For The Treatment of Acne.

Store at Room Temperature

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Ethoxydiglycol, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzophenone-4, Yellow 5 Lake, Talc, Red 30.

• How often do you personally use it? Could this be a daily use pro...6 Answers
  • How does this work on sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I understand that this product can dry out the face. Does Biore h...3 Answers
Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub
  • "This product is absolutely amazing! I love the way it made my skin feel. I have really sensitive skin, so I don't use it as often. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for acne products." in 38 reviews
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub is an amazing face wash that is gentle yet also exfoliating. A bonus I enjoyed was that it's not just for acne prone skin but for all combinations of skin types, and uses baking and salicylic acid to kick acne and dirt to the curb! It feels amazing on my skin. The scent is a light citrus, and also feels like a cream, for me it feels like a shampoo I only have to use a pea sized amount which is very beneficial. Not only is it affordable- it lasts! So compared to other products, this one truly does have comfortablesoft exfoliating feel and also provides your skin with a dash or pH balance and it's oil free! It is clearing my acne breakout's and I notice my skin tone is also starting to level out as far as my scar's and blotchy skin! Even without acne at time of wash, this product truly speaks for itself, it will feel not only like your skin just had it's first real wash in life (for me especially) but it will prevent breakout's which is why I love that it's able to be used with all combinations so it won't feel dried out and doesn't make your skin oily. I'd highly recommend #Biorè #BakingSoda #AcneScrub to anyone looking for a gentle experience or just to clean your skin! Totally plan to buy!
Falon M.
Lewis Center, OH
Yet again another amazing product I love. This works great if you have a combination of skin and and leaves your face soft and clean and refreshed. I use this in the morning and sometimes at night too and for it being a drugstore product it is really nice, same with all their other products too I would highly recommended to check out this and some of their other products!!
Britany C.
Logan, UT
This "scrub" is not a scrub. I was surprised to find that this has a thick, smooth consistency with some little orange beads in it.  I hate it because there's not enough beads and the beads are too large for this to work as a scrub. Worse, the beads don't dissolve! I find them in my hairline and all over the place. It's annoying enough that I wouldn't even use this as a cleanser, and I tossed the bottle after a few uses. But it did make my skin feel clean and didn't make me breakout.
Bree R.
Kent, OH
I'm not a fan of this product. I usually love Biore but this didn't do anything for my skin. The beads would stick around and would make it hard to apply makeup. It also didn't leave me with the fresh and clean feeling that most cleansers leave. It felt more like a residue was left after use. It's not terrible but didn't work for my skin.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This product is amazing it feels so good on your face and smell so good as well. I really enjoyed the tingling sensation. It also says gently exfoliate my skin and cleared up my acne as well while also brightening my face. I highly recommend this acne scrub.
Yukari R.
I like the citrus scent it has. I use this product every 2-3 days, once a day. My skin is dry and oily in my t-zone. This product does not leave my skin feeling dry and it exfoliates very well and gently. This helps my makeup go on and set smoothly. I did see improvement in my papules (small bump acne w/o pus) on my forehead and cheek area. I’ve had this product for over 2 weeks now and it has completely removed those annoying small bumps. I would certainly recommend this product to my friends and family.
Ajinaee S.
Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub I really really love this product! I was originally sent this to review and I am normally skeptical, because my screen is super sensitive and i really dont like to put anything that I dont know much about on my face. I did a bunch of research on youtube and it seemed safe. The first time I used it, you can immediately see results. My face was refreshed, shining, and clean! I even love the smell of it. Its like a citrus. Even the small one oz lasted me a while.
Jade V.
I use this twice a week and I don't really have a break out problem but my sister's do and they say that it really keeps them from breaking out leaving their skim glowing afterwards would definitely recommend smells good and does everything it says it will do. Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub
Carson S.
Charlotte
Really cleared my skin up. I was left with little no scaring. The packaging caught my eye persuading me to read the product. Very effective would request a 10/10. I still use it when I get a break out here and there, I would buy this product again the minute I run out.
CJ J.
I really like this product. It does have a slightly drying effect, but for me, it doesn't pose much of an issue, as my face can get oily. This allows me to re-moisturize with the appropriate products instead of being greasy-faced. I love the smell and the feel of the exfoliating beads. Pair that with the tingly feeling, and it makes it feel like the product is working. I think that with continued use, it will do great things, so patience is definitely needed. I wish it did have more fast-acting qualities about it though, in case of a last minute acne crisis.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
How often do you personally use it? Could this be a daily use product?
Brianne C.
I understand that this product can dry out the face. Does Biore have a moisturizer to go with? Or is there another brand's moisturizer that pairs well?
Maria a.
Irvine, CA
Does it remove scars ??
Emily V.
How often do you guys use this? Also, do you guys use it onto of your daily facial cleanser as an extra step or only this product alone?
Amber M.
Would this help with acne marks?