Bioré Baking Soda Acne Scrub
Deep clean and gently exfoliate with natural baking soda and the anti-acne fighting power of salicylic acid.
Got combination skin? This daily acne scrub with natural Baking Soda deep cleans and gently exfoliates for clearer skin in just 2 days.
- Clears acne in just 2 days
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- Penetrates pores to control and prevent the development of new acne blemishes
- Oil free
- pH balanced formula
- Dermatologist tested
How to Use:
Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For optimal results, use 2-3 times per week or up to 2 times daily, as needed.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly. Keep out of reach of children.
How it works:
Formulated for combination skin, this daily cleansing scrub gently exfoliates with naturally derived spherical beads and baking soda to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells, while treating existing acne and banishing future breakouts with salicylic acid. The creamy formula instantly conditions and softens the skin, leaving you with a silky smooth complexion.
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For The Treatment of Acne.
Store at Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Ethoxydiglycol, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzophenone-4, Yellow 5 Lake, Talc, Red 30.see more...
Top Questions See all 69 Q&A
- "This product is absolutely amazing! I love the way it made my skin feel. I have really sensitive skin, so I don't use it as often. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for acne products." in 38 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos