BY BIORÉ #48 in Facial Cleansers

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

💕Haley💕 E.
Phoenix
Hey guys!
     So today I want to talk to you about the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub! I use this every 2 days or so and it really really helps to keep my skin clear. I have already gone through an entire bottle of this stuff, and I'm on my second bottle. For me personally, I have a lot of acne. They aren't normally cystic, but they do get extremely inflamed and painful. I usually get a lot when I'm stressed or it's simply... that time... BUT this helps a lot to minimize my acne. It doesn't clear it completely for me personally, but it is still an amazing product and I highly recommend this. Bioré Acne Clearing ScrubBioré Acne Clearing ScrubBioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub. After starting a new birth control my hormones were out of wack and I had acne on my lower face. I got a sample and used this on my face. My acne was gone after two uses and I haven't gotten it back. My skin feels great after using it and the little beads scrub all the dirt from my face. Will be buying more!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I feel like this actually works. It feels great on the skin and is good for people like me with skin. Makes my skin feel tighter and helps prevent acne for sure. Great to use in the morning. My pores have never looked this great too
Taylor D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This really exfoliates your skin in a gentle way. It smells like oranges too, which I like to use in my morning shower to help wake up! The only complaint I have is the use for micro beads in this product. I've done research and learned about how harmful microbeads can be to our oceans, and I tend to buy products without them. Because of that, I won't be purchasing another... HOWEVER, if they decide to use an ingredient that's biodegradable, I will happily repurchase!
Erin K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I really like this product because it works well in clearing my acne over the course of a couple days. I still currently use if for when my skin starts to act up. It gives a nice tingly feeling which is something that I like! If I could change one thing it would be the little beads in the face wash because I find that they are hard to get rid of when washing my face off. I always seem to find a couple when I'm putting on my moisturizer no matter how well I rinse my face off.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub as an exfoliator. Did it really remove my black heads? I'd have to say no...no it didn't. It did minimize the size of my pores, but it didn't eliminate my pesky blackheads! It's hard to find a product that will!
Meg G.
Earlier this year, I had a very big surgery and was on steroids and antibiotics for a few months after. All of the medications took a toll on my skin, and a broke out horribly in blackheads and whiteheads. Most of my life, I had been lucky to not have that many breakouts, so the problem was new for me. Trying this was a lifesaver. It dried my already dry skin out, sure, but it got rid of acne so quickly that the drying wasn't that much of a setback.
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't found any biore products that don't work well for my inner sensitive skin. It is my go to brand when I'm in need and don't find anything else... Each different product does what it says it's going to do, and the biore pore strips... well those never last long in my house!This is a brand even my husband uses!
Pixi W.
My skin felt softer, and looked visibly more even. It has a nice cool feeling when you put it on, but not overwhelmingly(I have sensitive eyes.) Don't put it ON your eyes, but the "fumes?" didn't bother my eyes at all. I picked it up at ulta. I will probably buy again but my skincare changes rapidly so I'm always buying new different products. Overall great product, but I think my skin would do better with a different product.
Lashika H.
Wilson
This cleansing scrub was fantastic. I truly loved trying this product. I had the opportunity to try this product in a sample oz. and I was amazing. The results were phenomenal and the results were great. There wasn't anything the company needed to change. It was everything needed in a facial scrub.