Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
#52 in Facial Cleansers
Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve.
Photos (5)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
May 12, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I was excited to give this a try after receiving it in my Wal-Mart beauty box! I would say it's very effective and leaves your skin feeling great afterwards. Since I have sensitive skin,sometimes products like these can cause more harm than good. I'm happy to report that Biore Acne Clearing Scrub was not one of those! It has a nice scent,but not over whelming. There's plenty of little exfoliating beads in the formula. I feel like my face is really clean after using this product. I would recommend!
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
June 12, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
First of all, I have terrible cystic acne and large pores. I have struggled to find a cleanser that really did anything honestly. I received a free sample of this and on a whim decided to give it a try. This stuff rocks! Not only does it make my pores appear smaller and tighter, it dried up my acne spots and made them less painful. All of that only after one use! I would absolutely recommend for oily acne prone skin.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
South ozone, NY
June 20, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
This is literally my favorite face wash at the moment. I've been using it for the past 3 months and I love it. My skin is very acne prone and I'm usually skeptical about trying new products , but this is by far one if the best decisions I've made. Definitely see a different, doesn't leave skin dry or oily. Nice clean fresh smooth feeling definitely a thumbs up
Colby V.
Colby V.
Santa Clarita, CA
June 20, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I usually switch between a few different face washes, but I like to keep the Biore scrub around for when I break out (or can tell that I'm about to). It really does work when you need a deep clean. The reason I only gave it 3/5 stars is because, for me at least, it tends to dry my skin out. I don't use it every day, but I always like to have it around.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
June 20, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
This product smells better than other charcoal products on the market. But, it dries my face out really badly when I use it. If I use it too often, I tend to break out worse than I would if I didn't wash it at all. Probably due to how dry it makes my skin. I now use it every few days with just soap and water in between days and it works better now.
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
June 28, 2017, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I just tried this for the first time and liked how it felt on my face. It did leave me a little dry after, so I don't know that I could use it every day. It smelled fresh and didn't cause any major irritation (besides the dryness) and seemed to do a good job, but I haven't used it for an extended period and I don't know that I will be buying it.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
June 28, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I love this product!!!! I have extremely sensitive skin and can not use make up removers due to reactions. I was very skeptical when this came in my Walmart Beauty Box, but I am so glad I tried it. It makes my skin feel super soft, and I have no reactions to it. I would recommend this to my friends and family- in fact I already did.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
chicago, IL
June 5, 2017, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I received Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub in one of my sample boxes. I was very excited to try it since recently I have been breaking out. The scrub works nicely. Leaves my skin feeling very clean, but I did notice my skin is very very dry after. I have to make sure to use a good amount of moisturizer right after.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
June 20, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Leaves my face so smooth. My breakouts are random so its hard to keep my face clear. I got my product at Walmart. I'm a first time Biore user. I have tried lots of different facial products. Its doing well so far though. I try to buy different products every time because my face gets too used to items quickly.
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
June 9, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of some of the small blemishes/pimples that I had. It was very effective, and it makes my pores feel refreshed. I would say that it's better to wash your face with cold water when using this face wash. Using it with hot water irritates the skin.