BY BIORÉ #56 in Facial Cleansers

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

💕Haley💕 E.
💕Haley💕 E.
Phoenix
Hey guys!
     So today I want to talk to you about the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub! I use this every 2 days or so and it really really helps to keep my skin clear. I have already gone through an entire bottle of this stuff, and I'm on my second bottle. For me personally, I have a lot of acne. They aren't normally cystic, but they do get extremely inflamed and painful. I usually get a lot when I'm stressed or it's simply... that time... BUT this helps a lot to minimize my acne. It doesn't clear it completely for me personally, but it is still an amazing product and I highly recommend this. Bioré Acne Clearing ScrubBioré Acne Clearing ScrubBioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I was excited to give this a try after receiving it in my Wal-Mart beauty box! I would say it's very effective and leaves your skin feeling great afterwards. Since I have sensitive skin,sometimes products like these can cause more harm than good. I'm happy to report that Biore Acne Clearing Scrub was not one of those! It has a nice scent,but not over whelming. There's plenty of little exfoliating beads in the formula. I feel like my face is really clean after using this product. I would recommend!
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff really really works! I've always had a problem with acne and pores but for the past 2 years gotten rid of acne and now suffer from huge pores and scars all over my cheeks and nose. I used to be shy to wear no makeup but been 6 months since I've bought this and I'm loving my skin I now have the courage to go out with NO makeup and it makes my skin soft and minty. I can feel the freshness once I dry my face! Love how it really penetrates skin and when I have breakouts they disappear the next day!
Evelin O.
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
I usually dont try anything new because i am afraid of it breaking me out but i received a sample of this in the mail & oh my , it actually is doing me justice. I have sensitive skin so i dont use products that exfoliate so much but this here doesn't dry out your skin , it leaves mine so smooth that i don't even have to moisturize after , the beads get into your spores to dig out dirt and they aren't as harsh , it leaves a cooling sensation which i think feels amazing , i will be purchasing the full sized bottle because it works on my acne prone skin really nice and it is trusted by me, and i am very careful bout what i put on my face . Definitely recommend
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This really exfoliates your skin in a gentle way. It smells like oranges too, which I like to use in my morning shower to help wake up! The only complaint I have is the use for micro beads in this product. I've done research and learned about how harmful microbeads can be to our oceans, and I tend to buy products without them. Because of that, I won't be purchasing another... HOWEVER, if they decide to use an ingredient that's biodegradable, I will happily repurchase!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Love, love, love this product. If you are looking for something that draws out black and white heads, look no further. This product is extremely effective and only takes a few days to begin working. I did experience more breakouts than usual, but I feel that it was due to the purging created by the cleanser. It is gentle on skin and also balanced out my skin's oiliness. This is great when you want to purge out impurities but expect breakouts before your skin clears up.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Roseville , CA
This Charcoal facial Acne scrub is AMAZING!
This facial scrub claims to lift away dirt and oil from pores to prevent breakouts. It has salicylic acid which is a chemical that helps with breakouts. I have been using it for the past 3 months and I will buy it again, again, again and again because this does work! I rarely come across facial scrubs that do work for me and my gross pores. I’ve recommended this to my friends and will keep recommending this. Total 5 stars!
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
I used this for about 2 weeks with the Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths and I've never had a major issue with acne, I get break outs on my forehead occasionally and rarely other places, but it's enough to where I have to clean my face or else I'd have constant zits! However these two products made me breakout more than I ever have before and it was terrible, I have pretty normal skin, it's not dry or oily, but bioré is not for me.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Earlier this year, I had a very big surgery and was on steroids and antibiotics for a few months after. All of the medications took a toll on my skin, and a broke out horribly in blackheads and whiteheads. Most of my life, I had been lucky to not have that many breakouts, so the problem was new for me. Trying this was a lifesaver. It dried my already dry skin out, sure, but it got rid of acne so quickly that the drying wasn't that much of a setback.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Craigsville, WV
I purchased the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub at Walmart about two months and ago and glad I did. It works really great and is perfect as a weekly scrub. It's cleared up the acne on my face pretty well and I have even used it on my back acne and it's worked wonders on it when no other products would clear it up. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out and use it in my regimen once or twice a week. I really like Biores products!