BY BIORÉ

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I was excited to give this a try after receiving it in my Wal-Mart beauty box! I would say it's very effective and leaves your skin feeling great afterwards. Since I have sensitive skin,sometimes products like these can cause more harm than good. I'm happy to report that Biore Acne Clearing Scrub was not one of those! It has a nice scent,but not over whelming. There's plenty of little exfoliating beads in the formula. I feel like my face is really clean after using this product. I would recommend!
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
This stuff really really works! I've always had a problem with acne and pores but for the past 2 years gotten rid of acne and now suffer from huge pores and scars all over my cheeks and nose. I used to be shy to wear no makeup but been 6 months since I've bought this and I'm loving my skin I now have the courage to go out with NO makeup and it makes my skin soft and minty. I can feel the freshness once I dry my face! Love how it really penetrates skin and when I have breakouts they disappear the next day!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Love, love, love this product. If you are looking for something that draws out black and white heads, look no further. This product is extremely effective and only takes a few days to begin working. I did experience more breakouts than usual, but I feel that it was due to the purging created by the cleanser. It is gentle on skin and also balanced out my skin's oiliness. This is great when you want to purge out impurities but expect breakouts before your skin clears up.
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
I used this for about 2 weeks with the Bioré Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths and I've never had a major issue with acne, I get break outs on my forehead occasionally and rarely other places, but it's enough to where I have to clean my face or else I'd have constant zits! However these two products made me breakout more than I ever have before and it was terrible, I have pretty normal skin, it's not dry or oily, but bioré is not for me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Craigsville, WV
I purchased the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub at Walmart about two months and ago and glad I did. It works really great and is perfect as a weekly scrub. It's cleared up the acne on my face pretty well and I have even used it on my back acne and it's worked wonders on it when no other products would clear it up. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out and use it in my regimen once or twice a week. I really like Biores products!
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
First of all, I have terrible cystic acne and large pores. I have struggled to find a cleanser that really did anything honestly. I received a free sample of this and on a whim decided to give it a try. This stuff rocks! Not only does it make my pores appear smaller and tighter, it dried up my acne spots and made them less painful. All of that only after one use! I would absolutely recommend for oily acne prone skin.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
I got this in my Walmart beauty box. I actually feel neutral about this product. I don't love it and I don't hate it. I like the smell, it doesn't break me out, and it does not have that strong menthol effect even though it contains menthol. I really don't think it impacted my face in any way. It didn't really get rid of my breakouts and I've used better exfoliators. Would I ever actually purchase this product? Nope.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I gave this product 3 stars for a couple reasons: I have really sensitive skin, so scrubs do hurt and make my face incredibly red. But on the other hand, it made my face feel super soft afterwards. My sister and I used this for a week and we could see improvements on our acne. I would say not to use this product everyday, but a couple weeks would be good. Plus it smells amazing!!
shayleen  a.
shayleen a.
Raymore, MO
I had been using clean and clear for years with no results, I just bought it because it was cheaper. Then I came across Biore and instantly fell in love. Not only is it a good price, but it actually works. I have been using the charcoal scrub for 3 months now and I see a huge difference with my skin! It is the clearest it has ever been and most days I go out with no makeup on because I feel that confident now. I highly recommend this product.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
South ozone park, NY
This is literally my favorite face wash at the moment. I've been using it for the past 3 months and I love it. My skin is very acne prone and I'm usually skeptical about trying new products , but this is by far one if the best decisions I've made. Definitely see a different, doesn't leave skin dry or oily. Nice clean fresh smooth feeling definitely a thumbs up