Add a Photo

By BIORÉ
#474 in Facial Cleansers
Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve.
Photos (5)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
May 12, 2017, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I was excited to give this a try after receiving it in my Wal-Mart beauty box! I would say it's very effective and leaves your skin feeling great afterwards. Since I have sensitive skin,sometimes products like these can cause more harm than good. I'm happy to report that Biore Acne Clearing Scrub was not one of those! It has a nice scent,but not over whelming. There's plenty of little exfoliating beads in the formula. I feel like my face is really clean after using this product. I would recommend!
Stephenee S.
Stephenee S.
June 12, 2017, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
First of all, I have terrible cystic acne and large pores. I have struggled to find a cleanser that really did anything honestly. I received a free sample of this and on a whim decided to give it a try. This stuff rocks! Not only does it make my pores appear smaller and tighter, it dried up my acne spots and made them less painful. All of that only after one use! I would absolutely recommend for oily acne prone skin.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
South ozone, NY
June 20, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
This is literally my favorite face wash at the moment. I've been using it for the past 3 months and I love it. My skin is very acne prone and I'm usually skeptical about trying new products , but this is by far one if the best decisions I've made. Definitely see a different, doesn't leave skin dry or oily. Nice clean fresh smooth feeling definitely a thumbs up
Colby V.
Colby V.
Santa Clarita, CA
June 20, 2017, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I usually switch between a few different face washes, but I like to keep the Biore scrub around for when I break out (or can tell that I'm about to). It really does work when you need a deep clean. The reason I only gave it 3/5 stars is because, for me at least, it tends to dry my skin out. I don't use it every day, but I always like to have it around.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
June 20, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
This product smells better than other charcoal products on the market. But, it dries my face out really badly when I use it. If I use it too often, I tend to break out worse than I would if I didn't wash it at all. Probably due to how dry it makes my skin. I now use it every few days with just soap and water in between days and it works better now.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
June 5, 2017, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I received Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub in one of my sample boxes. I was very excited to try it since recently I have been breaking out. The scrub works nicely. Leaves my skin feeling very clean, but I did notice my skin is very very dry after. I have to make sure to use a good amount of moisturizer right after.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
June 20, 2017, 12:13 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Leaves my face so smooth. My breakouts are random so its hard to keep my face clear. I got my product at Walmart. I'm a first time Biore user. I have tried lots of different facial products. Its doing well so far though. I try to buy different products every time because my face gets too used to items quickly.
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Laredo, TX
June 9, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I bought this product in hopes of getting rid of some of the small blemishes/pimples that I had. It was very effective, and it makes my pores feel refreshed. I would say that it's better to wash your face with cold water when using this face wash. Using it with hot water irritates the skin.
Lexandra A.
Lexandra A.
stanton
April 23, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I use this in my nightly face wash routine, along with the cleanser from the same line. Absolutely great, the cooling sensation leaves your face smooth and refreshed! I have several products from the same line and they are all amazing! I am addicted to this stuff, defiantly going to continue to purchase this and always will I recommend it!
Skyler V.
Skyler V.
June 19, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
I bought this product without having any expectations. It was pretty gentle on my skin and it did feel nice while using it. I liked the packaging of the product. While I have very sensitive skin, I did like the product. However, I did notice that other products have worked a little bit better for my skin. But I did enjoy using this product