BY BIORÉ

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bree W.
Manchester
I first used this cleanser after ring introduced by my Aunt. we had totally different skin types and i immediately thought it would be bad for my dry/combination skin. To my surprise, it worked well at cleansing and purifying my skin and i felt as though i could see results within three days. i would definitely recommend this to anyone that asked me about an acne wash.
Maggie U.
I don't really have sensitive skin and this was way too harsh on my skin. I used it for about 3 days and broke out really bad after wards in little underneath pimples on my forehead all over where I have never had pimples before. It also made my skin really dry. I wouldn't recommend to a friend.
Rebecca W.
College Park, MD
I have really a crush prone skin and this product did successfully cleanse and eliminate some acne. it also left my skin very dried out in the upcoming days after using this product. i personally wouldn't use this product again but many others have used this scrub with much success.
Arlene M.
I use this face wash every morning and evening. It was extremely effective in clearing out my pores and reducing my acne. I would recommend this product to help reduce break outs! It left my skin feeling clean and fresh, while also helping with my blackheads.
Amanda W.
Montgomery, AL
I have been using this product for about a week now and I haven't noticed a major difference from my other cleaners. I did notice a pimple on my face but I won't blame to product, I will just give it more time. I do love the way it makes my face feel after washing.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville , TN
This product does pretty good for what it’s supposed to. Definitely helps with small acne areas, however it’s a little drying with my skin type (oily tzone, dry everywhere else). It’s a little more on the high side of the money spectrum versus other products but worth it.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I used to use this religiously when I would have breakouts as a teen early 20's, but now it dries out my little more mature skin so bad. Definitely not a good idea with my Rosacea either. It flared it up so bad!
maria r.
Lakewood, WA
This was my rude or die in college. I think the formula changed since then and my skin grew immune to it shortly after. It helped my acne diminish significantly. Love the little beads and slight cool feeling.
Meghan K.
Boston
This is not a good product for sensitive skin. I think if my skin was no so sensitive it would be great, my skin felt great but broke out in a rash. I bought this at Walgreens on sale.
Lydia H.
Ocala
This product gets deep and cleans out all of my pores. It was very successful and met all my expectations. This product is very effective. The packaging in not GORGEOUS, but it did its job! I would buy again.