BY BIORÉ

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Eugene, OR
As a teenager, I struggled with acne. It seemed no product I used would clear my face, or if it did it would also dry my skin out and cause it to peel. I tried countless brands, but Bioré is absolutely the best that I have found.

The formula is smooth and moisturizing, perfectly balanced between removing acne and keeping skin smooth without becoming oily. I was at once fond of the product upon trying it, and 10 years later I am still using it to keep my skin reliably healthy and radiant.
Bree W.
Bree W.
Manchester
I first used this cleanser after ring introduced by my Aunt. we had totally different skin types and i immediately thought it would be bad for my dry/combination skin. To my surprise, it worked well at cleansing and purifying my skin and i felt as though i could see results within three days. i would definitely recommend this to anyone that asked me about an acne wash.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
WHITTIER, CA
I've only been using this product for a week and I already notice a difference. It is gentle for the most part but leaves me feeling dry in some areas. It is sold at a reasonable price and is very affordable. It was not a disappointment because I noticed a difference on my skin right away. I will definitely continue to buy!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
North Hollywood, CA
The scrub has a great smell and has your face feeling very clean after. I found it to be quite drying so I suggest using it every other night and get a good moisturizer for after wash. I noticed some peeling in my breakout areas but it did a good job drying out my breakouts. Hasn’t done much to prevent them though. It is a good product for already there zits.
Kerrie D.
Kerrie D.
Vestal
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub does a great job at getting a deep clean in my pores. It is of good value at the price in most markets. I only use once a day to prevent my skin overdrying. I feel it is a very effective product that does last a long time if used as per the directions
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
College Park
I have really a crush prone skin and this product did successfully cleanse and eliminate some acne. it also left my skin very dried out in the upcoming days after using this product. i personally wouldn't use this product again but many others have used this scrub with much success.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Moreno Valley, CA
works great and makes my skin feel smooth and cleans it like nothing I have ever used before. Nothing  I have used has helped my black heads like this has and it is a great deal for the money its was very gentle on my skin. I have told all my friend to try this product
Colleene K.
Colleene K.
West Warwick
This product is pretty good. I was looking for something exfoliating, but didn't do what I hoped. I am still looking for something that cleanses and exfoliate at the same time. First time I used this and don't think I'll get it again. As far as recommending? Sure!
Esther A.
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
I have tried everything and found that this seems to be doing the most good. I use it with the biore cleanser directly after...sticking with this one. Scrub is nice and gentle...exfoliates without feeling like you've just removed the top 10 layers of your face.
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Assonet
Love using the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub in the shower. It leaves your face feeling smooth and revitalized. Everyone in my household uses it and we use it as a part of our weekly routine. Pimples no-more, I now have a clearer face thanks to Biore!