BY BIORÉ

Biore Acne Scrub targets deep down dirt and oil that can cause blemishes without damaging skin's moisture barrier. With daily use, skin's condition will continually improve. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Eugene
As a teenager, I struggled with acne. It seemed no product I used would clear my face, or if it did it would also dry my skin out and cause it to peel. I tried countless brands, but Bioré is absolutely the best that I have found.

The formula is smooth and moisturizing, perfectly balanced between removing acne and keeping skin smooth without becoming oily. I was at once fond of the product upon trying it, and 10 years later I am still using it to keep my skin reliably healthy and radiant.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Moreno Valley, CA
works great and makes my skin feel smooth and cleans it like nothing I have ever used before. Nothing  I have used has helped my black heads like this has and it is a great deal for the money its was very gentle on my skin. I have told all my friend to try this product
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Assonet
Love using the Biore Acne Clearing Scrub in the shower. It leaves your face feeling smooth and revitalized. Everyone in my household uses it and we use it as a part of our weekly routine. Pimples no-more, I now have a clearer face thanks to Biore!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love Biore products they're great for people who suffer with acne prone skin. I actually get this for my 16 year old son who has oily skin & a lot of breakouts and it has helped tremendously at keeping his acne under control
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
I tried this back in high school when I had really bad acne. It was reasonably priced and had good results as long as I kept at it. It was gifted to me by my grandmother. If I knew where to get it I'd try it again.
Alma M.
Alma M.
At first it was a great product but then it started to irritate my skin and drying it! It works perfectly for preventing black heads but it will dry your skin out! I do not recommend this. There are other products!
Justine H.
Justine H.
This product is amazing and it gets rid of my acne. I bought it at my local Walmart. It was effective since it got ride my acne. This was my first time using the product. I would highly recommend to others.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scrub, it gives you that clean feeling and doesn't leave anything behind. When I rinse it off, it feels like it's completely gone and my face feels clean.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Bandera, TX
A great basic scrub. Its affordable and it does exfoliate but I haven't ever noticed a change in acne. Maybe if I used it a while longer than what I did. But a great exfoliant nonetheless.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved the product, was very happy with the way it left my skin feeling! This was my first time using this product and I will more than likely purchase again!