BY BIORÉ #43 in Facial Cleansers

New. Complexion Clearing Clears & Polishes. Improves Your Complexion Without Damaging Skin. Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Oil-Free Biore® Acne Clearing Scrub, with Skin Purifying Technology, targets deep down dirt & oil without disturbing skin s natural moisture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This a really good everyday scrub it keeps your skin clear and smooth and Its not so hard on your skin that is great speacilly for sensitive skin I love it" in 42 reviews
  • "I use this product daily and it doesn't seem to dry my face out and I've noticed that it helps keep my face from being oily" in 12 reviews
  • "I have tried a similar product like this one, but it works after a couple days, it just take a couple rinses to full get it off. " in 9 reviews
  • "its softer and clearer and it doesn't irritate my skin, it smells good too :) i feel like its not as minty as the biore 4-1 cleanser." in 7 reviews
  • "It isn't drying if used properly and it helps with breakouts, I wouldn't use it more than twice a week, or it will make your skin dry." in 6 reviews
Crystal D.
Lenoir City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin, so I was worried about trying this, but I'm so glad I did. It doesn't leave my face looking red, and my skin is so soft and feels clean for a long time after using. My 13 year old daughter also uses it, and we both love it. It also has a great smell, and doesn't have a strong over powering smell.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using biker products for years and haven't found a better acne scrub. I love the feeling this scrub gives to my face after using it. It feels so fresh and clean. I always use it when my skin starts to feel yucky and it clears everything up in just a day or so. It's not harsh on my skin and doesn't leave it dry.
Ceara L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this face scrub to clean my face. I love the way my face feels after I use it. I also bought this at an affordable price. Sometimes things cost a ton to keep your face clean but Biore is not one of them. I have also gave this same product to my 14 year old daughter and it really helps with her acne.
Marisela R.
Well I use the unclogging one before this one & then this acne one, & then the blemish one. I usually do this while I shower & my face is clean. I've been using it for about 2 to 3 weeks now, & products like this take time but I do see better results & after using them I do really feel much cleaner/fresh. 😊
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biore products. I'll use this scrub and it exfoliates my skin, and clears up my acne usually within 2 days or so. It smells really nice and leaves my skin feeling clean, and refreshed. A little bit really goes a long way with this stuff as well. Price wise; definitely worth what you pay.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a bit iffy about using this cleanser because I like to keep it natural but Walgreens had a sample size so I gave it a try. Charcoal has become a big thing in skin care products.. This cleanser leaves your face feeling so clean and really helps with acne! I love it
Lexie R.
Athens, OH
I have been using this product for years! It really cleans your skin and you feel so much more fresh when using it. You can buy it anywhere, walmart, target,drug stores. The price is pretty normal for a good face wash. I will continue to buy this product!
Gina B.
I use Biore Acne Clearing Scrub once a week to keep any potential pimples away. Scrubs tend to be to harsh for my skin to used more than a couple times a week, so I find that this product works best for me once a week. My skin is seriously clear from it.
Victoria M.
New milford, Ct
This is by far one of my favorite face washes. Most facial cleansers make me break out and cause my face to be very dry(I have sensitive skin). However, biore absolutely does not give me these problems! My face always feels clean and fresh after using it
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I remember right, this product contains micro beads, which I now watch out for in products because they're terrible pollutants. I thought it worked well as a scrub but it's not worth the environmental harm when we can use natural exfoliant particles.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can u find this scrub?? I only ever seen the cleanser for the acne one...
Keila G.
Perris, CA
Does this leave redness after using it?
Jackie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard biore is a good brand do you really recommend them ?
Brianna B.
Worcester , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for sensitive skin? And also can you see that it helps acne?
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product and I read everyone's reviews and they said it clears their face, but it's not clearing mine unless I'm just not using it right? I apply it during a hot shower then while it off with a damp rag. I don't use it on a daily bases since it makes my skin dry if I do so. I don't have a schedule for when I use it, just randomly. any tips?