Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Get clearer skin in just 2 days.
Targets deep-down dirt and oil for a clearer, healthier complexion in only 2 days. This mandarin mint scented scrub contains Skin Purifying Technology. This exclusive formula not only treats blemishes, over time it helps prevent new ones from forming by clearing away impurities. It's gentle enough to use everyday too!
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gentle enough for everyday use
How to Use: Wet face, squeeze product into hands and massage scrub over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How it Works:
- This formula, with an active blemish-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, helps clear blemishes and prevents new ones from forming
- Leverages Skin Purifying Technology, an exclusive formula that cleans without depleting skin’s natural moisture so it’s gentle enough for everyday use
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%
Water, Gylcerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Alumina, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Synthetic Wax, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Menthol, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 Lake, Talc, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 30.see more...
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
- "This a really good everyday scrub it keeps your skin clear and smooth and Its not so hard on your skin that is great speacilly for sensitive skin I love it" in 42 reviews
- "I have tried a similar product like this one, but it works after a couple days, it just take a couple rinses to full get it off. " in 9 reviews
- "its softer and clearer and it doesn't irritate my skin, it smells good too :) i feel like its not as minty as the biore 4-1 cleanser." in 7 reviews
- "It isn't drying if used properly and it helps with breakouts, I wouldn't use it more than twice a week, or it will make your skin dry." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos