4 varieties available
Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
Get clearer skin in just 2 days.
Targets deep-down dirt and oil for a clearer, healthier complexion in only 2 days. This mandarin mint scented scrub contains Skin Purifying Technology. This exclusive formula not only treats blemishes, over time it helps prevent new ones from forming by clearing away impurities. It's gentle enough to use everyday too!
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gentle enough for everyday use
How to Use: Wet face, squeeze product into hands and massage scrub over entire face. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
How it Works:
- This formula, with an active blemish-fighting ingredient salicylic acid, helps clear blemishes and prevents new ones from forming
- Leverages Skin Purifying Technology, an exclusive formula that cleans without depleting skin’s natural moisture so it’s gentle enough for everyday use
Purpose: Acne Treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne
Store At Room Temperature
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%
Water, Gylcerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Alumina, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Synthetic Wax, Laureth-4 Carboxylic Acid, Microcrystalline Wax, Ethylhexglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Menthol, Polyquaternium-39, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5 Lake, Talc, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 30.see more...
Top Questions See all 66 Q&A
Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub
- "This product is everything I want and need in a acne scrub! The two sizes of beads is great for polishing away dead skin. Furthermore the gel leaves my skin feeling revitalized. Dry or sensitive skin users: I caution you that this produce may irritate your skin if used too often. But it seems perfect for my skin. To each their own. Worth checking out! I love it!" in 215 reviews
- "This a really good everyday scrub it keeps your skin clear and smooth and Its not so hard on your skin that is great speacilly for sensitive skin I love it" in 42 reviews
- "I have tried a similar product like this one, but it works after a couple days, it just take a couple rinses to full get it off. " in 9 reviews
- "its softer and clearer and it doesn't irritate my skin, it smells good too :) i feel like its not as minty as the biore 4-1 cleanser." in 7 reviews
- "It isn't drying if used properly and it helps with breakouts, I wouldn't use it more than twice a week, or it will make your skin dry." in 6 reviews
I got this in the walmart beauty box winter i honestly can say this is the first face scrub ive used that left my face feeling clean and refreshed. When i was washing my face it feels as if its just a regular face scrub nothing that made me wow it was untill i finshed washing and rinseing it i notice how clean my face felt after one use it and the way it gave my face a nice clean refreshing tingle it was nice the best ive ever had from a face scrub i uselly only use hign end ones so i was very suprised with this brand of scrub and and were it can be found at and the price point was great compared to my ulta or sephora brands since i been use this my face is feeling great and acne is clearing up a bit i do have dry combo face skin it was not at all over drying for my face it is a gently scrub and not all harsh for daily use i use it daily and my face feels great since useing and helping clearing up my acne highly recommend so glad i was able to get this in my walmart beauty box and the size is a travel size
I have this product a two star because it broke my skin out like no other. One of its ingredients is salicylic acid which will first initially break your skin out since it's an ingredient to clear out your skin..yanno, "it'll get worse before it gets better" type of deal. But I couldn't bare the extra breakouts on top of the ones I already had. Friends of mine however didn't battle with any breakouts of initial use and loved it! So to each their own I guess.
I am very disappointed with this product, I received a sample of this scrub from my walmart beauty box and I was so excited to try it because I have problems with my acne face, and well I decided to try the product and it left my skin very red and it burned me very much, it looked like the skin was burned! I would not buy this scrub ever and I do not recommend it!
I have to admit I love this product but I only use it AFTER I begin to break out. What I love about this scrub is that I immediately see results! If I break out on a Monday I begin to see a lessening of acne and blackheads and yuck from the first day of use and by Thursday I am beginning to clear up! I have been using this product line since 2000 and they never cease to please me. I like the packaging though it is not why I buy. It is affordable and it is long lasting -- though keep in mind I don't break out often and when I do I use this mask I don't use it everyday. I would highly recommend and those are real statistics for clear up I gave here I swear by Biore Love Love Love it!
I like the smell and beads in this scrub. Some face washes don’t exfoliate enough for my personal taste. I’ve purchased this many times and definitely have noticed a difference in my face, though not as much as with others I’ve used. Also can be a bit drying on the face but nothing a good moisturizer can’t fix.
Keeps breakouts at bay! I used to get breakouts once a month like clockwork and this face wash has kept them from getting bad again, I still get little blemishes here and there but for the most part they’re just gone!
This is the this is OK but the only thing is that I feel is not that much getting over but the first time I use it it really work I don’t know if I is it because I tried another method now by Metro the first message I did because I actually work but I’m gonna keep you in touch because this is a very good scrub though even though it’s for just cleaning your face but it doesn’t really help for acne but that’s why I have a four out of five but it’s all right you could get this
I absolutely love this product! Ever since I started using it my skin feels softer and all the spots that were about to break out disappeared. After the first 4 uses you can notice the results! Its also super affordable.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 4.5 oz more...
I have been using this product for almost 6 months now and I absolutely love it, I do think I have somewhat sensitive skin, but this stuff works wonders on my combination skin. I have an EXTREMELY oily t-zone and my cheeks and chin tend to get dry most of the time. But with my regimen, I have to say it has done great things for me. I used to have horrific acne, the really painful kinds and now I just get the occasional flare up around the time that aunt flow decides to come visit but that's about it. I do highly recommend this for people with combination or oily skin.
Perfect for combination skin now that it works like heaven if it smells awesome it’s very gentle it is very effective anyway and the first time I used it I knew that I was gonna love it because when I got it said it was that’s what I have it’s great
Q & A
Where can u find this scrub?? I only ever seen the cleanser for the acne one...
I've heard biore is a good brand do you really recommend them ?
Does this leave redness after using it?
Is this product good for sensitive skin? And also can you see that it helps acne?
I have this product and I read everyone's reviews and they said it clears their face, but it's not clearing mine unless I'm just not using it right? I apply it during a hot shower then while it off with a damp rag. I don't use it on a daily bases since it makes my skin dry if I do so. I don't have a schedule for when I use it, just randomly. any tips?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos