BY BIORB

The Green Easy Plants are a great way to redecorate your aquarium, adding color and interest in just a few seconds. Regarded by many as the finest examples of realistic aquarium plants, these artificial green plants add instant color and interest to any aquarium. Easy Plants all have a weighted ceramic ball making them easy to position inside the aquarium. The Green Easy Plants are made using high quality non-toxic plastics, carefully styled to look more realistic than traditional aquarium plants. Compared to traditional silk style aquarium plants the Green Easy Plants will remain vibrant for longer. The Green Easy plants are extremely easy to clean (if needed), simply wash in old aquariums water (using the water removed from the aquarium when maintenance is being done). Product Features This size is suitable for the biOrb (8 Gallon), biOrb Mega (16 Gallon) and the biUbe (9 Gallon). Unique self-righting design, non-floating see more...

G G.
I have several of these in my 50 gallon tank and I love them. They provide a nice decoration that looks clean and clutter free. My fish don't seem to mind them one way or the other, they mostly keep to themselves. I plan on purchasing more to switch out my current ones for a change of scenery. I recommend these, especially for their wide selection.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
This is a great plant to add to your tank when they are underwater they look very life like and our schooling fish are always hiding in them they look really good in a tank and they are easy to put in water under gravel
LaJessica M.
I have this, but I seldom use it in my fish tank. I'm scared my fish will get caught in it.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
I use this in my 20 gallon tank and the fish seem to like it. Especially my baby guppies.