Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersBioré
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml

Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml

by Bioré

200 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Reanna H.
Kingsport, TN
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Reanna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleanser is the bomb dot com! It goes on very gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and refreshed. There is a nice tingling sensation from the menthol and it really “wakes up” your skin. It smells and looks nice too as a bonus!
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by JMJ J.
I use the face cleanser every evening when I take my shower. It is a very gentle cleanser that does exactly what it promises to do. It is a product that I will continue purchasing for myself and will recommend to friends.
Queen S.
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Queen S.
Very good product to cleanse the face in the morning and at night, it does a good effect but NOT the best and I could not guarantee that it will work on all skin types, but on mine it has at least made my face feel fresh and clean. So I think I would recommend this cleanser to someone who doesn't have so many problems with pores and oily face.
Trisha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Trisha M.
Biore rose quartz charcoal daily purifier cleanser face wash natural purifies pores & energizes skin. This face wash makes my skin feel so fresh, cool & clean every time I use it. Ugggh I I absolutely love this face cleanser & would definitely recommend it.
JACKIE B.
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by JACKIE B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml is so good and #resonablypriced!Great packaging. Pump dispense. Smells softly sweet and floral. Texture is thick, creamy pink. When on the face it feels cooling and I can feel it working! Feels #tingly and active on my skin. ETA- It cleaned all of the excess oil on my face very well. Rinses clean, and left my face soft and smooth. Something I might use once a week. I would recommend this #inexpensive, #effective product to all my ladies!💅
Asia W.
I highly recommend looking into one of these if you have bad acne if you have oily skin I don't know if this is very good for you it really does dry your skin out a little bit more but everybody's skin is different highly recommend at least trying a bottle
Elaine C.
Troy, NY
I cleanse my skin with this product. It leave your skin feeling clean .Your skin does not feel dry or like a film has been left on it after cleaning.Not an exfoliating filling on the skin for it to be made supposedly with rose quartz.Apparently the quarts in it is very fine because it didn’t have a rough or harsh feelings on my skin when I used a circular motion to rub it into my face. Wash off very well. and the smell is very nice has a floral scent not over powering and the product it self is so pretty its pink and looks like it has glitter in it .
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Rhonda C.
Not a bad cleanser for daily use,however for myself I like my cleansers to feel a little more like a scrub for a smoother texture. I picked this up at DG, I enjoy trying Brands that hit all price points, everyone has different budgets.. Overall the Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser is definitely worth trying!!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Reika H.
I like this product!! First off, when I stopped at a store, I didn't do any research on cleanser, so I was checking everything on the shelf. How I decided to buy this was, 1. Biore = I don't have a bad impression on this brand, 2. It's cute lol, 3. Charcoal should work great on cleaning, right? I wasn't wrong about my assumptions. It makes me feel so clean and refreshing. It creates some cool breeze feeling when you apply on your face, and when you rinse it off, skin feels so smooth. I would consider buying it again.
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Bior Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser 200Ml uploaded by Andrea M.
Is just a sample !? #trybeforeyoubuy It smells rosey!!! It's a cooling feeling as you washing your face . It's a creamy silky texture feeling, takes all your make up off if you have dry skin as you finish washing your face moisturize on damp skin, your skin will love you more! Want to know the detail With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them With Rose Quartz, the love crystal for self-love and care

Looking for your answer?