Grete I.

Would it help with my damaged hair?

Dinorha Z.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it will definitely help your hair.
Whitley A.
Whitley A.
Melbourne, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! It has helped my hair so much!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Somersworth, NH
Yes it will
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, its smooth, and calms down frizzy hair so it makes your hair feel and look healthy little goes a long way with this product!
Abigail
Abigail
Dallas Texas
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes I made my hair feel really soft after applying I have dyed my hair and bleached my hair over 10 times and this really helped it feel alive again
Nina S.
Nina S.
Whitehall , PA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes this product is like a miracle drug. It will definitely help start to repair any damage you have done to your hair and give you back that soft sleek look.