BY BIOPLUS

For Silky, Shiny Hair Skin Provides High-Gloss Shine 2 Enriched with Vitamin E 3 Locks in Moisture Sosilk Silk Drops is a Professional Salon inspired lightweight formula to protect and maintain hair and skin in optimum condition. Enriched with Vitamin E to smooth and provide a silky feel while providing a brilliant, high-gloss shine. Sosilk Drops help lock in moisture without causing build-up or weighing hair down. May be used on wet or dry hair and skin. see more...

julissa g.
Dallas,tx
This product is a life saver I use this everytime I straighten my hair it leaves my hair silky and smooth while it also makes it smell really good. My hair is really dry and not shiny so this helps a lot. BTW it smells really good. I really recommend thus product to those who want their hair shiny and smooth you can also use this on your skin as well.
Gabriella S.
Rochester, MI
Being someone with frizzy hair, this product is a must have. You don't need a lot and it goes a long way. The scent isn't horrible but it also doesn't smell good. It does the job though so I would definitely recommend to anyone with frizz problems. It also leaves a nice shine but nothing greasy looking.
Briana J.
This stuff is amazing, especially for coarse, dry, frizzy hair. A little tiny bit goes a really long way, so be careful not to use too much. The bottle will last forever, and it's great used as a heat protectant
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
I love these drops for my naturally curly hair. It makes my curls shiny and vibrant does not weigh them down. These drops are a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don't use them everyday, but if I do my hair in an updo, I find that it makes my hair more manageable.
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it amazing product
Katie R.
Casper, WY
This is a great product for tangly hair! It's pretty affordable and can't be found in most stores! A little goes a long way, with this stuff!
Natalia V.
Ocala, FL
I've been using this since I was a little girl, simply smells great and works best on any kind of hair, use small amounts though !
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I love this BioPlus Sosilk product, another great product from the biosilk product. This makes your hair so soft and silky.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
My sister just bought this product for her hair and it does miracles. She has really tangled hair and this helped her alot.
Alyssa M.
These are so silky leaves my hair less frizzy more shiny and silky.trying to get healthier hair and hopefully this helps.
Grete I.
Would it help with my damaged hair?
Yanddy E.
Doral, FL
Dónde puedo conseguirlo? / where I can find this?
flor C.
I've been looking for something that will help with friz and also make my hair straighter will this help?
Lindsay K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recently began bleaching my hair from dark to blonde. I'm wearing coconut oil in my hair as much as possible but need a product that works in public. Is this oil dry or will it leave me with a wet luster, enough to hydrate my brittle hair?
Gloria C.
São Paulo
How much cost this? It is good?