Add a Photo

By BIOPLUS
For Silky, Shiny Hair Skin Provides High-Gloss Shine 2 Enriched with Vitamin E 3 Locks in Moisture Sosilk Silk Drops is a Professional Salon inspired lightweight formula to protect and maintain hair and skin in optimum condition. Enriched with Vitamin E to smooth and provide a silky feel while providing a brilliant, high-gloss shine. Sosilk Drops help lock in moisture without causing build-up or weighing hair down. May be used on wet or dry hair and skin.
Barb C.
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
I love these drops for my naturally curly hair. It makes my curls shiny and vibrant does not weigh them down. These drops are a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don't use them everyday, but if I do my hair in an updo, I find that it makes my hair more manageable.
Esther A.
Esther A.
Evanston , IL
Jan. 12, 2017, 11:54 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it amazing product
Dinorha Z.
Dinorha Z.
Cedar Hill, TX
Jan. 13, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
My sister just bought this product for her hair and it does miracles. She has really tangled hair and this helped her alot.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 10, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
These are so silky leaves my hair less frizzy more shiny and silky.trying to get healthier hair and hopefully this helps.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Rochester, MI
Jan. 16, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
Being someone with frizzy hair, this product is a must have. You don't need a lot and it goes a long way. The scent isn't horrible but it also doesn't smell good. It does the job though so I would definitely recommend to anyone with frizz problems. It also leaves a nice shine but nothing greasy looking.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Casper, WY
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
This is a great product for tangly hair! It's pretty affordable and can't be found in most stores! A little goes a long way, with this stuff!
Kindall M.
Kindall M.
Bono, AR
Jan. 13, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
Not so crazy about this product. Not something I use often doesn't really make a difference to me.
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Ocala, FL
Jan. 13, 2017, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
I've been using this since I was a little girl, simply smells great and works best on any kind of hair, use small amounts though !
lizz g.
lizz g.
somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
I love this stuff and so does my hair. It makes my hair so soft and a little goes a long way. !
Marii M.
Marii M.
Vancouver, WA
Jan. 13, 2017, 3:40 a.m.
Review for: BioPlus Sosilk Silk Drops, 3 fl oz
Simply amazing this stuff works wonders honestly the best thing by far!!!!!
Grete I.
Grete I.
Would it help with my damaged hair?
Yanddy E.
Yanddy E.
Doral, FL
Dónde puedo conseguirlo? / where I can find this?
flor C.
flor C.
I've been looking for something that will help with friz and also make my hair straighter will this help?
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recently began bleaching my hair from dark to blonde. I'm wearing coconut oil in my hair as much as possible but need a product that works in public. Is this oil dry or will it leave me with a wet luster, enough to hydrate my brittle hair?
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
São Paulo
How much cost this? It is good?