BY BIOPLUS

For Silky, Shiny Hair Skin Provides High-Gloss Shine 2 Enriched with Vitamin E 3 Locks in Moisture Sosilk Silk Drops is a Professional Salon inspired lightweight formula to protect and maintain hair and skin in optimum condition. Enriched with Vitamin E to smooth and provide a silky feel while providing a brilliant, high-gloss shine. Sosilk Drops help lock in moisture without causing build-up or weighing hair down. May be used on wet or dry hair and skin. see more...

Barb C.
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
I love these drops for my naturally curly hair. It makes my curls shiny and vibrant does not weigh them down. These drops are a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. I don't use them everyday, but if I do my hair in an updo, I find that it makes my hair more manageable.
Esther A.
Esther A.
Glen carbon , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love itAmazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it Amazing love it, love it amazing product
Dinorha Z.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
My sister just bought this product for her hair and it does miracles. She has really tangled hair and this helped her alot.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so silky leaves my hair less frizzy more shiny and silky.trying to get healthier hair and hopefully this helps.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing, especially for coarse, dry, frizzy hair. A little tiny bit goes a really long way, so be careful not to use too much. The bottle will last forever, and it's great used as a heat protectant
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BioPlus Sosilk product, another great product from the biosilk product. This makes your hair so soft and silky.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Rochester, MI
Being someone with frizzy hair, this product is a must have. You don't need a lot and it goes a long way. The scent isn't horrible but it also doesn't smell good. It does the job though so I would definitely recommend to anyone with frizz problems. It also leaves a nice shine but nothing greasy looking.
Marii M.
Marii M.
Vancouver, WA
Simply amazing this stuff works wonders honestly the best thing by far!!!!!
lizz g.
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff and so does my hair. It makes my hair so soft and a little goes a long way. !
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Ocala, FL
I've been using this since I was a little girl, simply smells great and works best on any kind of hair, use small amounts though !
Grete I.
Grete I.
Would it help with my damaged hair?
Yanddy E.
Yanddy E.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dónde puedo conseguirlo? / where I can find this?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Waller, TX
I've been needing something like this. Would this help with split ends?
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
São Paulo
How much cost this? It is good?
flor C.
flor C.
I've been looking for something that will help with friz and also make my hair straighter will this help?