BioPlus Shape & Play Volumizing Hair Spray, 10.6 oz

by BioPlus

Provides a Firm Professional Hold All Day Long For All Hair Types 5 Adds Volume 6 Humidity Resistant BioPlus Shape Play Volumizing Hair Spray adds volume, and provides a firm, professional hold all day long. Humidity resistant, fast drying and never sticky. Terrific for all hair types. BioPlus does not conduct or endorse animal testing. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer.

Can you buy this at Ulta ? Or is it inline only?
Start your review of BioPlus Shape & Play Volumizing Hair Spray, 10.6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
This hairspray holds really well, but still leaves hair without a sticky, crunchy texture. I love it for when I want my curls to hold for a little while and then fall into waves.
3 years agoFyffe, AL
"One of my many favorite hair sprays it makes my hair stay in that position all night long. It also does not leave it with a sticky or crunchy texture.
4 years ago
This is a great hairspray for a somewhat messy look. For example beach waves even updos. Love it for days that is for casual nights out.
4 years agoRoseville, CA
Very strog hairspray and I enjoy the non stiff texture. Its a perfect hold for updoes and even curls so I recommend it very much.
4 years ago
Its good for waves and messy look.But it doesn't seem to hold my hair up when doing a bump
5 years agoLondon
Love this hairspray ! Its really light so it doesn't feel like you're wearing any hairspray , as well as it is long lasting!