BY BIOPELLE SYNERGIES

Beautiful Eyes make your whole face shine. I Can t Believe My Eyes was designed to provide a comprehensive eye protocol to combat all of your eye concerns, including puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, dark under eye circles, and excessive dryness. I Can t Believe My Eyes includes 3 easy-to-use products to reinvigorate your eye area. The biopelle Synergies I Can t Believe My Eyes - Advanced Eye Care Kit includes: The Eyes Have It! from PRESCRIBEDsolutions is a lightweight, rapidly absorbed serum with a patented complex that relieves, puffiness and enhances skin firmness. Hibiscus extract is added to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother, fresher looking skin. Auriderm Illume Eye Creme with the power of Vitamin K Oxide activates the body s natural healing process to help eliminate unsightly reddish-blue discolorations. Additionally Vitamin K Oxide help see more...

biopelle Synergies I Can't Believe My Eyes - Advanced Eye Care Kit
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of biopelle Synergies I Can't Believe My Eyes - Advanced Eye Care Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda E.
Wilmington, NC
I am looking for something to get rid of my dark circles under my eyes. Will this do the trick?