BY BIONATURAE

• Any experience with tons of broken pieces in the bottom o...6 Answers
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Now Im not really a whole wheat pasta lover buuuuut I love pasta & I've been trying to eat healthier so I bought this to try & 😍 its surprisingly really good (or at least the way I made it)😂🙌🏻 I'll definitely be seeing if they have any other pastas.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 I've purchased other Bionaturae pastas before, and this, like the others, was a big hit with the family. This brand is healthier than white pasta, but doesn't have the gummy taste you get sometimes from whole wheat products. The kids and adults alike love it, and I feel a whole lot better about serving it. Doesn't hurt that it's organic, either.Amazon's price for this and the other Bionaturae products is much better than the grocery store, especially if you use the automatic/subscription feature, where you get an additional discount. With the discount and free shipping, it's almost the same price as the brand name, white flour products you find at the store, but it's a much better health choice!
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
He's part of the really good they get me a pretty full call me and I love the fact that it's organic it taste really good with some red sauce on top and chopped up fresh mushrooms and parsley sprinkled with some garlic salt
Nicole S.
Wiscasset, ME
Ever since going organic I have been buying these noodles. They take a little longer to boil but we have enjoyed them.
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
I just love it . It is easy to use . Every good in texture and It is yummy.
Nicole M.
Any experience with tons of broken pieces in the bottom of the bag? I tried buying other wheat pasta in bags and the bottom third is crumbs and bits!