BY BIONATURAE

Bionaturae® Gluten Free Organic Spaghetti.
Made with rice, potato and soy.
Tastes like traditional pasta with no need to rinse! see more...

Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I have been trying to get everything I eat to be gluten free because I have Crohn's disease and it seems to help my digestive track if I have gluten free. Now, I have tried many different pastas with gluten free...I still think Bionaturae is the best tasting. I would recommend anyone to get this product. I will be buying them again, when I need them.
Angela M.
I am SUPER PICKY when it comes to pastas. Corn pastas aren't my favorite GF alternative, as the texture and taste doesn't remind me much of pasta. Bionaturae uses different GF flours, and it is the only GF pasta brand that I like. The flavor of the pasta is very much like the flavor of wheat flour pastas, and it pairs well with a variety of sauces. I feared that having to go GF would mean giving up on pastas that I liked, but Bionaturae's pastas saved the day !!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I'm torn with this product I really like the overall flavor of the spaghetti. However it gets a little sticky if you don't hear attention to it in the boiling process. Like most gluten-free products they have a mind of their own so for me to say it's disgusting and doesn't cook properly will be degrading to the product itself. Overall I think it's a pretty darn good spaghetti.
Heather Z.
This brand makes really good gluten free noodles. I've tried a variety and most just don't have the same consistency of 'real' noodles, however these do! You can't over boil them or else the turn to mush. Boiled with a dash of salt. Perfect! A must try if your trying to reduce gluten from your diet!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Really good gluten free pasta. My go to. All other brands get mushy really quickly and this one gets the texture right every time. Good tasting two. A really good gluten free option for pasta lovers.
Alyssa G.
Elsa, TX
This spaghetti is so amazing!!!! It taste great, and this is quite shocking considering I am SUPER PICKY about what I eat. Discovering GMOs (genetically modified organisms), I've become aware of what goes into my body. This pasta taste so much like any other flour pasta. Definitely a must buy for any health fanatics!!
Esmeralda S.
Herndon, VA
I love this products! I love the taste. Great to make my pasta! You do have to be careful, since it can get very sticky if you leave it boiling for a long time. This product is expensive. I do r coined it for your pasta!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
I LOOOVE pasta. I like to have pasta a few times a month and it's nice to see a healthier and organic option rather than the ones I usually get. It taste really good, I've never had a problem with it whenever I cook it
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
Great alternative if you're on a gluten-free diet! It taste just as good as regular pasta except no gluten! 100% do recommend this product and will purchase again
Amber L.
Madison, WI
I like this brand of gluten free spaghetti but I have had better! It is still super good though. I would recommend this to anyone trying out a gluten free diet.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Is the soy genetically modified?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Anyone know it this spaghetti gets sticky?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
What is organic about this particular spaghetti over regular?