BY BIONATURAE

Bionaturae® Organic Gluten Free Elbows.
Tastes like traditional pasta with no need to rinse!
USDA organic.
Made with rice, potato and soy. see more...

• Anyone know if these are super mushy or if they still hold their te...1 Answers
  • Is there any other pasta kinds this brand has?3 Answers
  • How does it taste without sauce?3 Answers
Bionaturae Organic Gluten Free Elbows
  • "You can't tell the difference between this and regular pasta, and its so much better for you" in 1 review
  • "organic gluten free is such a good thing for people who cant eat gluten this is suchhh a good thing to buy and it tastes really good to. " in 1 review
Paige S.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
This is an incredible product. It is inexpensive, easy to find in stores and online, and best of all it is eco-friendly! I love that the packaging makes this product easy to shop for and it's size makes it easy to store. I would definitely purchase this again! As a dairy free individual this product taste amazing!
T.L. L.
T.L. L.
Centreville, MD
This is a decent gluten free pasta! That is exciting because that sort of thing is hard to find. It's a great substitute for regular pasta, although the texture is a little off - a little chewy. But otherwise it's just pretty perfect. And you can mask the texture thing with pasta sauce.
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Es una pasta libre de gluten excelente. Yo la compre para mi madre que no puede comer gluten porque esta enferma del Colon, y realmente es muy buena, su sabor es agradable y no notas la diferencia con la pasta común.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Wahiawa, HI
These are gritty and upsetting. My sister was 'gluten free' for two years and these were all we ate because my parents favored her. They are expensive and upsetting.
Raeanne S.
Raeanne S.
BEST gluten free pasta!!!!! I have tried so many brands but this is easily my new favorite!
Angélica B.
Angélica B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is probably the BEST gluten-free pasta I've had. I love Bionaturae products and usually buy those or Dececco, I have tried Deboles gluten-free before but thought they were too sticky and didn't taste like 'real' pasta. This one is as close as it comes for me, so I can get my pasta fix without all the guilt.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
I'm not strictly gluten free, but when I do buy GF Bionaturae is always my go to pasta. Tastes like regular pasta and cooks well. I've had problems with other brands not cooking to a good texture or cooking unevenly. Bionaturae cooks evenly every time and tastes great!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Nashville, TN
doesn't taste like normal pasta, but it is a decent gluten free option, I also like the shape of them a lot
Ashley D.
I've been wanting to try a pasta that was healthy, yet tastes good. I love pasta, it's my weakness and it's also causing some health problems, so I tried this one day and I thought it was okay. Kind of hard to adjust because I love my Kraft mac and cheese lol
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Freeport, ME
I love the taste of this gluten free pasta. I've been allergic to gluten for years and it's really hard to find a gluten free pasta that doesn't taste like paste or crumbles when you stir it with your sauce. I highly recommend giving this a try.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product??
Ashley D.
Is there any other pasta kinds this brand has?
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Hialeah, FL
How does it taste without sauce?
Emily L.
Emily L.
Anyone know if these are super mushy or if they still hold their texture very well?
Andrea  E.
Andrea E.
Villavicencio Meta
¿Este producto es 100% organico? o viene con algunos quimicos?