Bionaire BTF4011AR-BU 40" Tower Fan

BY BIONAIRE #26 in Fans

Our objective is to build a world-class consumer products company that enjoys leading positions in markets for branded consumer products. We will seek to achieve this objective by continuing our tradition of product innovation, new product introductions and providing the consumer with the experience and value they associate with our brands. We plan to leverage and expand our domestic and international distribution channels, increase brand awareness through co-branding and cross selling initiatives and pursue strategic acquisitions, all while driving margin improvement. Bionaire SlopeFlow 40 Tower Fan with 3 Speeds Oscillating Grill Remote Control Automatic Shut off timer. see more...

Bionaire BTF4011AR-BU 40" Tower Fan
Deana M.
Plainview, NY
Love this fan. I use it at work. It comes with a little remote control and has a timer to automatically turn off. This prevents me from leaving it on all weekend when I'm not in the office.
Suzanne H.
Because I get a lot of shade on my property, my house doesn't get too hot during the summer. Sometimes I can't justify using the air conditioning just to reduce the temperature a few degrees, so I use this fan in my bedroom at night. It's amazing and gives off a great amount of cooling air. There are a few settings, one of which is to create a "breeze-like" air flow. This is great for during the warmer months!
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I think I have a model or 2 up from this one. It's fantastic. Its sleek and not very noisy. I think it looks better than the big round fans. Mines has a remote to control it. 3 levels of draft, timer, rotate feature and also different settings for draft like sleep mode and waves. It doesnt cool the air if that's what your looking for but it definitely makes it easier to sleep at night when its clammy at night.
Kayla S.
This works super well and really moves a lot of air around. But within 3 months of purchasing the screws became lose and the osolation function stopped working. We were able to fix this but it took a lot of time to repair it and to mail them the fan so the warranty would cover this would have cost the same as a new fan. For a $100 fan I expected the fan to function a lot longer.