BioMiracle Towelettes Aloe Vera 180 count

by Biomiracle

BioMiracle Towelettes with Aloe Vera thoroughly remove eyeliner, eye-shadow, lipstick and even water-proof mascara without skin irritation. With the convenience of pre-moistened cloths, they work in seconds to leave you feeling smooth, moisturized and completely clean anytime, anywhere! In addition, the wipes include Aloe Vera to sooth the skin. Removes eyeliner, eye-shadow, lipstick and even water-proof mascara without skin irritation. Pre-moistened cloths. Brightening and moistening. Smooth, moisturize, and clean. Aloe Vera to sooth the skin. Hydration and Sensitive Skin. Size: 180ct Quantity: Include 6 packs, each back has 30 towelettes. Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin types. Active ingredients: Aloe Vera We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Is this product oil free?
Start your review of BioMiracle Towelettes Aloe Vera 180 count!
It works great and smells amazing! I have oily skin and this helps a lot. I think it depends on everyone's face to say if it works good on you or not.
Brooklyn , NY
Love the way it smells and it does it work, taking my makeup off without having to use 3 or 4 wipe to do so. So I highly recommend this