BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct

by Biomiracle

The BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes is a great and quick way to remove makeup and cleansing your face after a long day. Packed with co-enzymes Q-10 and vitamins E and C, the towelettes revitalize your skin, while removing makeup and mascara. Ideal for all skin types, the BioMiracle towelettes are oil free, so they won t clog pores, and hypo-allergenic. Compared to the competition, the BioMiracle towelettes are the best value on the market, coming with 120 towelettes, while still retailing at a price below similar brands. Take care of your face cleansing needs with the BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes. Revitalizing Formula: Co-enzyme Q-10 and vitamins E and C Oil free and hypo-allergenic Ideal for all skin types Size: 120 towelettes Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: Normal Active ingredients: None We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Has anyone ever used the biomiracle charcoal mask? I bought it but I'm kind of scared to use it
I'm curious is anyone's noticed this burning the area around their eyes? I have very sensitive eyes!
Start your review of BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct!
TITUSVILLE, FL
BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct uploaded by Krystle H.
I use these makeup cleansing towelettes (the charcoal ones, shown in glthe photo) almost everyday. They remove my face and eye make up with very little effort. The scent is light and plesent and does not irritate my skin.
USA
The wipes take off foundation, blush, and eyeshadow. I had a difficult time taking off my liquid eyeliner and mascara. I had to use another eye makeup remover product to get the rest off. It seems to be ok to use but not the best product.
Pretty good at removing face makeup! They are pretty gentle but also a little rough in the skin. They were not as effective as I assumed but also not disappointing. Pretty cheap for wipes and I wouldn't really buy them again.
I bought these at tjmaxx, and I like them. I use these to remove my liquid lipsticks every day and they do the job. I only need one to remove them. If I find these at tjmaxx again, I will definitely buy them again.
Palermo, ME
BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct uploaded by Mari C.
I bought these biomiracle makeup cleansing towelettes just to try something different. This is a 60 pack that is oil free and says it  won’t clog your pores. It also says they’re hypo-allergenic. However, this is supposed to be makeup/mascara removing wipes and i feel like I still have mascara left over. It took a few wipes just to get most of it off and I still had some left on my lashes and around my eyes (they smeared it). Also, I felt like I had a stickiness left on my face. I didn’t feel like my skin was cleaned and I would have felt better just washing my face with soap and water. I give these wipes a 2/5 stars. 👎
BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct uploaded by Emily
This is an awesome product that I coincidentally stumbled upon at tjmax. Ever since I first saw them I haven't stopped using them. They can be bought at a cheap price at tjmax and still have the same/better results as more high end make up removers. Not only that, but it leaves Ur face feeling clean and moisturized if u buy the aloe kind.
BioMiracle Makeup Cleansing Towelettes, 120ct uploaded by Jazmine W.
I used the anti aging &brightening makeup removal wipes. They are already moist which makes them great for travel. Depending on how heavy your makeup is you might use 2-4 wipes to remove mostbof your makeup. I use mine on my eyes and have no irritation. I got mine for $3.99 from Ross and I would purchase them again .
Fort Worth, TX
This wipes are wonderful! 💖 they really remove every single makeup I have on my face! It almost feels like I washed my face with soap and water even when I didn't! I definitely recommend them!!!
Forest Park, GA
These makeup wipes do a pretty good job at removing all my makeup. I haven't had any problems with them. They have a nice, refreshing smell that leaves my face clean and fresh. And the best thing about them is that they're inexpensive. ❤S
Plano, TX
It's really difficult to remove make up with these. I prefer neutrogena a wipes. They are a lot better. These wipes take a lot more work to remove the make up.