Biologique Recherche's Creme Masque Vernix

by Biologique Recherche

"You know when your skin was really amazing? The day you were born. The delivery room is now providing anti-aging skincare inspiration. Biologique Recherche Creme Masque Vernix uses a mix of fatty emollients that stimulate vernix, the waxy coating on newborn baby skin."

Allure A revolutionary cream mask that helps recondition the skin by providing a "second birth"! Inspired by first protecting the skin at birth, this cream mask reproduced in its original formulation quasi composition of vernix, with a selection of assets rich in fat, protein and antioxidants peptides. A revitalizing, restorative and protective. Ideal for Skin Instants deficient and / or assaulted to help repair the lipidic barrier.

• PARABEN FREE

Biologique Recherche's Creme Masque Vernix Have you ever used this product? If so, what did you think about it? Was it worth the price?
Anyone use this? How are the results?
Is this a mask or a moisturizer?
Start your review of Biologique Recherche's Creme Masque Vernix!
How would you rate this product?
Claire R.
For as long as I live, I will ALWAYS wear this moisturizer. It changed my skin! My chin used to get so flaky and red in the winter, and now I never have to worry about it. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way. My moisturizer has lasted me for 8 months.
Jennifer G.
1,662 reviews
I usually don’t use this regularly, more so as a boost to repair my skin’s barrier if I go too hard with actives. Using this for a week or so I notice an incredible difference in my complexion. You can use as a mask but I use as an overnight treatment, rubbing it in all the way as my last step. Glowing and plump skin by morning!
Eric S.
Dallas, TX
If I could buy a giant tub of this I would. Possibly my favorite day and nighttime cream and mask (if I use extra.) I thought the ethyhexyl palmitate would break me out but it didn't cause a single zit, this just gives me a photoshop-esque glow and heals any blushes within a day due to the moisture and occlusiveness.
Jessica H.
Winchester, MA
I love using this is the last step in my nightly routine. It really locks everything in and helps your products underneath absorb better. During the winter I typically use a nighttime moisturizer before I use this for added hydration.
Christina E.
Union City, CA
My favorite cream to fix any issue. It is that good. I thought I wouldn't need this kinda cream when I had oily and combination skin, but it is such a fantastic layer for healing and is not overly hydrating like other heavy creams would be. This is a fantastic product and I will forever buy it now.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
This is the best hydrating mask/moisturizer! I use this mixed in with moisturizer during the day if I’m feeling irritated or dry or as an overnight mask/moisturizer. Best product ever! I have an extremely sensitive skin barrier and then is really helping repair! You’ll not be disappointed...
Meghan S.
Shoreham, NY
This Creme masque is expensive but worth it!! You have to get past the scent and trust that it will work it’s magical because it really does. This is the product that taught me that my skin could actually glow!
Marissa F.
This is such a good product I can’t begin to tell you how amazing this is and the results are so good! A little product goes a long way and your skin will be glowing, even toned, and radiant after a week-2 weeks using this! MUST BUY!!!
Chardie B.
Hilton Head, SC
This isn’t the actual product I use- I use the creme dermopurifiante, but it wasn’t listed. I’ve been using it about a month. I think it is working just fine. It was supposed to slow oil production and I don’t notice a major improvement in that area for my skin compared to other products. I’ve got a ways to go before I am out of the product, but am not sure where I will reorder. It is a pretty hefty price tag.
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
If you can get past the smell, this product is a true wonderkind. Leaves a gorgeous glow. I typically apply a thick layer and wear overnight as a masque for plump skin by morning, but I've also mixed a small amount with Dermopurifiant during the day and loved it! Biologique Recherche
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
il y a 2 mois
Molly C. il y a 2 mois
it was pretty bad. not worth the price! what kind of mask are you looking for?
Vasilena G.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
How many of you ladies have heard of this brand or use their products? I recently discovered it and I am obsessed! I use their cult favorite toner p 50 1970 and their vivant masque. But slowly getting my hands on the rest of their products. Would love to hear your input
Marlene L. il y a 2 ans
I should be a shareholder since I have bought & used so many of their products lol. I have only been using them for a year and I’m now a devotee of the brand as it’s changed my skin so much for the better. The P50’s (generic & PIGM 400 versions) and the Lait VIP 02 cleanser are my basic staples along with some of their serums and masks. In terms of creams I loved the Creme ADN Elastin Marine Collagen Marin but after 2 tubs upgraded to the MSR-H face cream. Loved that so much I upgraded again, just recently, to Le Grand Creme. Fluide VIP 02 Finishing serum surprised me with how good it is. The P50, serums and cream are locked in working on and beneath my skin & doesn’t transfer on my pillow because the finishing serum creates a barrier. Now, although I still miss that finishing serum, I use the Le Grand Serum as it has additional anti-ageing benefits compared to the Fluide VIP 02. Even today I was admiring a fresh faced, youthful looking skin glowing back at me in the mirror. Serious hyperpigmentation - eliminated; smile folds - now faint smile lines; congestion on the outer corner of both eyes - gone; clarified, bright, even skin tone - hello. Firm, toned skin with bounce - welcome back! Apart from my sun protection cream, my skincare regime is entirely Biologique Recherche. I just couldn’t use anything else on my face now - I’m too afraid that my superb results will revert. Some would say I’m a marketers dream as the brand is very expensive but their products truly work on my skin like no other.